NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
38A4F8AB-F70A-4917-A03B-340D7EA4DF99.jpeg

I’m not on one side or the other :lol:

Not that serious to me as it is to others in the thread.

Allows me to enjoy all the theories

Both sides make good points

Last edited:
“We are what we repeatedly do...”

Psychologically speaking I’ve never seen America not practice manifest destiny despite the fiscal consequences.

YouTube will start showing “information panels” — boxes of text that provide debunks from YouTube’s verified fact-checking partners — when people search for topics that are “prone to misinformation,” according to a YouTube spokesperson.

These panels will show up on pages of search results rather than on individual videos. To be clear: Videos containing misinformation can still appear in the search results, but YouTube will generate these disclaimers when a query involves sensitive topics, with the intent to inform viewers as the company deals with the spread of misinformation on the platform.

YouTube Is Rolling Out A Feature That Shows Fact-Checks When People Search For Sensitive Topics

lol no they don’t. one side is filled with facts and the other is youtube nonsense.
are they REALLY facts
or just things
folks made up
to fool folks who have no actual knowledge of it
anything could be facts
when ur not versed or experienced it
unless u been to space
and seen the earth from space personally
u cant say its facts

forreal though, i just go with what seems more credible to me. what is the person’s experience and background? what are their credentials?

Didn't the Russia Space Research Institute discover this?
Not discrediting them but are they more credible than NASA?

I just watched (part) of First Man... launch sequences were dope. Had to have big nuts to be an astronaut back then. I don't see the point in going back to the moon though, unless we think there's something to actually go back for.

Back
Top Bottom