NASA TO BOMB MOON ON FRIDAY TO SEARCH FOR WATER vol are you !#!$+@@ kidding me?

Originally Posted by JRAdagreat72

Originally Posted by Purple Face

PICCOLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLOLOLOL

roll.gif
roll.gif
I'm CRYING if they yell "SPECIAL BEAM CANNON!!!" over the loud speaker before they launch
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

Originally Posted by RKO2004

With all the problems on Earth, we put billions into space every year. Real smart. Idiots.

if we didnt spend money on space research then the nagging would consist of "OMGGGG HOW DONT THEY DO RESEARCH TO SEE IF WERE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE!! wahhhh wahhh booo hoooo our entire species consist of a bunch of whiney babies"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm not even talking about the searching of whats out there, I'm talking about stuff like this, and other misc things Nasa does thatdoesn't really benefit human life. And honestly I could give two craps about whats out there right now. Its always that way though,

"People are losing their jobs and homes, what do we do?"
"Lets go find life on Mars"

laugh.gif
Makes perfect sense. PRIORITIES

I'm just stating my opinion.
what recession?

There is money laying around. But not for us. This world operates like a bad mother.

Mother: "I'm going to the club tonight, gotta get my hair and nails done"
Kids: "What we gon eat"
Mother: "I don't know, I'm tryin to get my swerve on, woo woo woo"

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

Originally Posted by DwyaneWadeOG

what recession?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
seriously, we might as well bomb mars while we're at it too, earth FTW
pimp.gif

We should just bomb all the planets to see
what we unveil & to see if anything retaliates.

Its not being nuked for crying out loud, how do you think all those craters appeared on the moon? Im sure meteorites and asteroids have hit the moon with moreforce than what we will hit it with. Relax people everything will be OK and if not...then
smh.gif
at me.

With all the problems on Earth, we put billions into space every year. Real smart. Idiots.

if we didnt spend money on space research then the nagging would consist of "OMGGGG HOW DONT THEY DO RESEARCH TO SEE IF WERE NOT ALONE IN THE UNIVERSE!! wahhhh wahhh booo hoooo our entire species consist of a bunch of whiney babies"
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm not even talking about the searching of whats out there, I'm talking about stuff like this, and other misc things Nasa does that doesn't really benefit human life. And honestly I could give two craps about whats out there right now. Its always that way though,

laugh.gif

what recession?

There is money laying around. But not for us. This world operates like a bad mother.

Its a class war, if you dont have money, sucks for you, if you do well life is great. Not a lot of people really want to help, lower classes riseup.

Originally Posted by 6demonbag

Its not being nuked for crying out loud, how do you think all those craters appeared on the moon? Im sure meteorites and asteroids have hit the moon with more force than what we will hit it with. Relax people everything will be OK and if not...then
smh.gif
at me.

truth be told, if they don't find what they're looking for the first time you better believe that's what's goin down.

THEY TRYING TO KILL THE ALIENS THATS CHILLIN ON THE MOON

AND START WAR WITH THEM

ITS HERE OCT.14?

perfectly stated

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
I'm not even talking about the searching of whats out there, I'm talking about stuff like this, and other misc things Nasa does that doesn't really benefit human life. And honestly I could give two craps about whats out there right now. Its always that way though,

laugh.gif

what recession?

The hell are people scared about that they're going to blow it up? Dudes in NASA can probably calculate through math every part of the launch andthey'd be able to figure out what kind of force/explosion they'd need to create a hole for what they're looking for.

If not, R.I.P. to everyone

Back
Top Bottom