NASA TO BOMB MOON ON FRIDAY TO SEARCH FOR WATER vol are you !#!$+@@ kidding me?

Well. No more moon equals no more werewolves. Saving lives....not even born yet. Props to NASA.

Originally Posted by krazyg

Well. No more moon equals no more werewolves. Saving lives....not even born yet. Props to NASA.
WTH?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown Roamer

laugh.gif
@ that petition.

But really, what's the point? To be the first to "discover" something?

$%*% is ridiculous...
This is the Japanese reporting rive from hebben.

Hey_

I was goin' to post this ealier today.

Didn't India already find water or evidence of its presence on the moon?

Strange though, I just watched this movie called "Impact" this past Sunday.

Here is the plot summary:

While the entire world watches the largest meteor shower in 10,000 years, a rogue asteroid, hidden by the meteor field, smashes into the moon in a tremendous explosion of rock and debris. Fragments from the asteroid, and even from the moon itself, penetrate Earth's atmosphere and make impact. Even though the initial damage is minimal, nerves are frayed throughout the planet. There is significant physical damage to the lunar surface, but experts quickly conclude there will be no lasting ramifications. Then strange anomalies begin to manifest themselves on Earth. It starts small - cell phone disruptions, unusual static charges and odd tidal behavior. The world's leading scientists, including Alex Kittner, Maddie Rhodes and Roland Emerson, begin piecing together evidence that suggests the moon's properties, and its orbit, may have been permanently altered. Their fears are realized when the anomalies increase to the point where the effect of "simulated" gravity is being manipulated by increased electromagnetic surges coming from the moon. People, cars and other objects are rendered momentarily weightless in random, isolated areas around the globe. Alex, Maddie, Roland and the rest of their team soon discover something far worse - the moon's new orbit has put it on a collision course with Earth! The world now has 39 days to stop it or Earth, and all of mankind, will perish. After a failed attempt by the United States to destroy the moon, our heroes bring all the countries of the world together in one last hope for humanity - an international mission to the moon itself where astronauts will attempt to reverse the magnetic effects and restore the moon to its original orbit. Alex, whose children are now missing after the latest rampage of anti-gravity, is emotionally torn as he must now join Roland and two other astronauts on the Earth saving mission into space. It is a race against time as the two celestial bodies are drawn closer and closer to impact, the world united, watching and praying, the survival of mankind in the balance.

Also, remember NASA experiments don't always work out how they planned.

Space shuttle Challenger anyone?

Julius F. Wrek

today we may be concerned about it, but come Saturday we're going to be saying "oh yea, didn't they shoot at the moon yesterday?"

at least for me, that will be the case.

SO i work at a hotel and this is where I'm at now. A couple comes down and see's me staring mad hard at the computer. In a friendly way they ask whatit is that I am so interested in, I kindly answer that I'm just lurking on a message board. I then asked him if he heard about what NASA is doing? (youknow just being some nice hotel clerk) and he answers that he has because he's an astronomer himself. At this point I'm all
eek.gif
WERRDDDD!?
laugh.gif
..what are the chances of me asking an astronomer about this ... anyway dude ended up saying that it wont do anything to the moon if we fire a missile at it justleave a crater. Before he left he said, "Think about this...how many bombs and missiles and things of the sort have we let off on our own planet?" inother words...we good dinero. so im all for blasting away at the moon for the sake of science!

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Julius F. Wrek
indifferent.gif
You just lost all credibility.

That's actually slightly frightening considering all that mishaps that could occur.

If they do find "water"...I wonder what it would be like to live on a moon colony someday?

Originally Posted by Nyota de la star

That's actually slightly frightening considering all that mishaps that could occur.

If they do find "water"...I wonder what it would be like to live on a moon colony someday?
send all the hipsters there.

Hey_

Originally Posted by Drunken Cow

Originally Posted by Julius Wrek

Julius F. Wrek
indifferent.gif
You just lost all credibility.

Really?

How so?

Julius F. Wrek

Why not Mars though? I'm sure there is life and water on Mars just as sure as I am that there maybe water on the moon

Back
Top Bottom