NASA Warns Super Solar Storms Forecasted For 2012 Could Kill 1 Billion

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

Reckless switch activated.

You bout to be real mad, living with AIDS when nothing happens.
So you know what is and what isn't going to happen then don't you?
But when in the existence of existence has 'nothing' happened....that doesn't even make logical sense...'nothing' can never happen.

Some are too embedded in their own darkness/ignorance to see the situation for what it is....you can tell who its too late for already. 

LOL....what? If he gives himself AIDS he will probably die of AIDS. He has a higher chance of dying of AIDS than dying from "end of day theories". That was my point. Isn't the world supposed to end this week
laugh.gif
? And last time I checked there are more than 1 billion people on earth, so instead of giving himself a fighting chance with the other survivors he would be dying of AIDS.-Not a pleasant death last time I checked.

And you of all people shouldn't be lecturing others on ignorance....pot call the kettle black much?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Brolic Scholar

So... I shouldn't live modestly, be faithful to my wife, worry about teh AIDS and drive carefully anymore NASA?

Reckless switch activated.

But when in the existence of existence has 'nothing' happened....that doesn't even make logical sense...'nothing' can never happen.

Some are too embedded in their own darkness/ignorance to see the situation for what it is....you can tell who its too late for already. 

LOL....what? If he gives himself AIDS he will probably die of AIDS. He has a higher chance of dying of AIDS than dying from "end of day theories". That was my point. Isn't the world supposed to end this week
laugh.gif
? And last time I checked there are more than 1 billion people on earth, so instead of giving himself a fighting chance with the other survivors he would be dying of AIDS.-Not a pleasant death last time I checked.

And you of all people shouldn't be lecturing others on ignorance....pot call the kettle black much?
laugh.gif

NASA needs to be shutdown for wasting billions of dollars.

NASA needs to be shutdown for wasting billions of dollars.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

this philosophical bullstuff would come from the cat with SIDDHARTHA in his sig
What that guy is talking about has nothing to do with philosophy. Like literally.

Originally Posted by 2LipsLegit

this philosophical bullstuff would come from the cat with SIDDHARTHA in his sig
What that guy is talking about has nothing to do with philosophy. Like literally.

Back
Top Bottom