National Title Game : Kansas Vs Memphis - 9:21 EST

CDR
ohwell.gif

Man, I feel for those Memphis kids
tired.gif

Great game. Kansas never panicked, Self coached a very good game.

Chalmers and Arthur saved them. Both of them might've earned some money tonight

In a loss, Rose still went out playin a good game...look forward to seeing him in orange and blue

Great season by both teams..

The FT's are going to talked about endlessly and I guess that's fair

Great game.
pimp.gif

You still think free throw shooting is 26th out of the 25 things your team should focus on Calipari?
grin.gif

ALL THAT HYPE! #1 IN THE NATIONS FOOLS! HATE ALL YOU WANT, WE PROVED WHAT WE ARE TO THE WORLD! DOWN TO MASS STREET I GO! ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!

And in the end free throws were Memphis's downfall....my goodness.

Congrats to the Jayhawks.

Wait has Tyreke Evans declared?? Or is it already known that he might be leaning towards Memphis.. .

Anyways the Darrel Arthur campaign has started.. Rockets or Hornets.. I don't care.. I hope your stock falls!!

Free throws weren't even Memphis' achilles heel.

Most of the game they were lolly-gagging trying to figure out what to do. They really didn't have a gameplan other than give Rose the ball and clear out.

Kansas did a damn good job.

Chalmers stepped up. He's special.

Hat's off to both teams. It was a great game.

Rock, Chalk, Championship?????? Jim Nantz always goes hard with the corny one liners after game is over.

NE way, great game. I just won 140 bucks tonight so I'm happy, but regardless this has been the best championship game I've watched.

++!! Kansas.

But most of all.

++!! YOU CDR. YOU SCARED $%+#$ $@$+$. TAKE YOUR SOFT CHOKING %#% BACK TO DETROIT IN SHAME. $@$+$ %#% %#%$+.

Quick Question:

Is there any reason why Chalmers 3 pointer to tie it up wasn't reviewed???
I dont know about you guys but it looked like his toe was on the line.

Anyone know the exact rules to a situation like that???
I mean they did review Rose's fallaway bank shot like 3 mins. after the play was over... So I'm wondering why they didn't do the same for thatplay.

smh.gif
at Rose AND CDR Choking at the free throw line.
mad.gif

Now i have to hear my coworker talk all KINDS of mess tomorrow.
tired.gif

Some of yall are going to hard at some of these kids....

I want one of you to go out there and do half of what these kids are doing THEN go talk mess about them.

Back
Top Bottom