natural inclination to "simp"

OP i know exactly what you mean

i never been a pump an dump type either

i build a mental connection with all mines

To me, simping is when you generally do anything out of character for a female. I mean id gladly put my coat over a puddle for a girl, that's in my character; however I would never give a girl access to my bank account, I'd be simping in that instance because it would be so out of character for me. A dude fighting solely to impress a girl is a simp to me, a dude buying a new car so this one girl will notice him as opposed to buying the whip cuz he wants it, that's a simp; it's not the act but the motivation underlying the action that defines a simp IMO.

It all depends on the dude, you should never be afraid to take care of your lady but you should never change who you are for a women.

What's wrong with you? If there is a puddle on the ground, find a way around it. A matter of fact when your walking and you see a pubble coming up, you should be already thinking of alternate ways around it. If your 1st idea was to lay your coat down than whoever taught you that was a simp himself (I don't think a man would teach his son this).

Simp would be putting extra effort / taking care of a girl that doesn't deserve it (i.e you getting played son).

Extra effort / taking care of your girl / wife, that's doing it.

Last edited:
Simp would be putting extra effort / taking care of a girl that doesn't deserve it (i.e you getting played son).

Extra effort / taking care of your girl / wife, that's doing it.

This should be in bold on the NT homepage.

To me, simping is when you generally do anything out of character for a female. I mean id gladly put my coat over a puddle for a girl, that's in my character; however I would never give a girl access to my bank account, I'd be simping in that instance because it would be so out of character for me. A dude fighting solely to impress a girl is a simp to me, a dude buying a new car so this one girl will notice him as opposed to buying the whip cuz he wants it, that's a simp; it's not the act but the motivation underlying the action that defines a simp IMO.

It all depends on the dude, you should never be afraid to take care of your lady but you should never change who you are for a women.
What's wrong with you? If there is a puddle on the ground, find a way around it. A matter of fact when your walking and you see a pubble coming up, you should be already thinking of alternate ways around it. If your 1st idea was to lay your coat down than whoever taught you that was a simp himself (I don't think a man would teach his son this).
As a former simp, even on my worst day I wasn't doing some **** like that. **** I look like ruining good clothes when her *** can just walk around it?

Simp= guy going out his way,caring for a female every need and she's not your girl..also you tolerate disrespect from women

I used to be mean as hell to women n it was really out of spite/ or what I thought was not trying to be a "simp"...but recently Ive put that stuff to a stop there's nothing wrong with treating a woman with respect....just don't tolerate bs,make sure your actions backup your word!!!, and be firm when they try you

I used to be the dude that would call a chick every word in the book now if it's that bad I might say 1 thing n just leave....silence is the best weapon

Last edited:
I just wanna b a simp for a nice girl
But when u simp i think u get taken advantage of and get tossed to the side

Real stuff.

+

"Simping" & "putting work in" are way two different thangs.

Simping is just another word for "begging". Keith Sweat type of NT'er. "Baby, can I please take you to the Lakers game? Ima take you out for dinner too, so we'll have a wonderful evening."

"Putting work in" is "I was wondering if you'd like to come with me to this lakers game, I can get tickets and if your up to it we can get somethin' to eat if ya not busy."

I have been both a simp and a worker though.

I think it's definitely an innate thing as a man to want to protect and take care of something in order to give ourselves a full sense of self-fulfillment.

It feels good when a girl cuddles on you and you can tell she feels safe with you around, or even having a child initiate holding your hand when you're walking in public.

I think then you can take these ideas and build on it to wanting to marry and spoil a chick. I remember seeing Rick Ross post an IG pic up of him and a chick and saying "bout to have to pay this chicks rent for the next 2 years." :lol: All these things are related imo and conditioned in humans from millenniums of evolution.

Last edited:
I think it's definitely an innate thing as a man to want to protect and take care of something in order to give ourselves a full sense of fulfillment.

Hell yea it is..that's one of the reasons I help out in homeless shelters

It's all about emotion and time. If you invest both and she doesn't return it back you my friend are simpin..

.................explain.

He put in work and won my heart despite my being stubborn and vicious. Held me down through so much, we've had our doubts and we've fought like animals but I believe in us.
He has earned my respect, trust and love.
He's got a great head on his shoulders, knows what he wants in life an he makes moves to get it done. He'd move mountains for me.
Extremely loveable and isn't afraid to express his affection. I adore him.

I think it's definitely an innate thing as a man to want to protect and take care of something in order to give ourselves a full sense of self-fulfillment.

It feels good when a girl cuddles on you and you can tell she feels safe with you around, or even having a child initiate holding your hand when you're walking in public.

I think then you can take these ideas and build on it to wanting to marry and spoil a chick. I remember seeing Rick Ross post an IG pic up of him and a chick and saying "bout to have to pay this chicks rent for the next 2 years."
laugh.gif
All these things are related imo and conditioned in humans from millenniums of evolution.
I don't think so....I don't feel incline or naturally compelled to take care of any grown person. To some comment earlier you can simp your wife.. hell many woman marry simps because its in their best interest and are at a point where they cannot find better. And to the person who said if she is deserving of it. So what is deserving of being simped..? Looks status?

As far as simping being doing things out of you character...how is that simping if caking a broad is in some dude character to begin with? Seeing as times have changed and women protest to be treated equal and same as men...By definition any actions done outside of what you would do for anybody else would be perceived as simping.

Anytime you go to great length or do gestures etc... to garner favor, win a women over is a form of simping.... If you cannot have/find/get someone to be with you on the merits of who you are as a person...aka characteristic traits...you are in fact simping.

Whether it be a small gesture such as a girl was unsure didn't want to go out with you...then you do a gesture such as offer a 5 star restaurant. Be it a girl who feelings change for you based on a monetary gesture done by you is a form of simping.

Many of dudes simp its just dudes judge knock dudes based on the level to which they simp... Its kinda like how a thief is a thief... But ppl look at the person who steal 200 bucks out the register less of a thief in comparison to a person who armed robs a bank...

Whether you spending 1,000 in the club for a girl and her friends in the club, or taking a chick to a 5 star restaurant first date to impress...its still simping. Ppl will compare and contrast and say oh I aint simping because that dude did this and all I did was that so compared to him im just being a gentlemen....

.................explain.

He put in work and won my heart despite my being stubborn and vicious. Held me down through so much, we've had our doubts and we've fought like animals but I believe in us.
He has earned my respect, trust and love.
He's got a great head on his shoulders, knows what he wants in life an he makes moves to get it done. He'd move mountains for me.
Extremely loveable and isn't afraid to express his affection. I adore him.

Keep em, as you can tell from the interracial thread 95% of us wouldn't put up with that s_.

Keep em, as you can tell from the interracial thread 95% of us wouldn't put up with that s_.

Oh, he's def a keeper.
Got me washing his dirty drawers and errthang. I don't know, he just...rescued me. It sounds a little odd to say but it's true. It's not about finding "the one" or "soul mate"..it's about finding someone compatible with you (or enough, atleast) to be mature and willing enough to WORK IT OUT when it gets down to it. He has a huge heart and a large..appendage. He lives in the gym so that body tho..

Here's what takes the cake:

HE DOESN'T WEAR CARGO SHORTS, TUBE SOCKS, AND NIKE SANDALS AS AN OUTFIT. JESUS CHRIST.
Always smells good, dresses well..knows how to act in public. Extremely cerebral which is so sexy to me. He knows how to 'behave' amidst my friends and is such a dream.
He's teaching me about myself, who I really am and how to love..I mean really love someone. He makes me better, keeps me motivated, keeps me in check.

Ugh. I want to suck him off just to show him how much I care right now.

Last edited:
Here's what takes the cake:

HE DOESN'T WEAR CARGO SHORTS, TUBE SOCKS, AND NIKE SANDALS AS AN OUTFIT. JESUS CHRIST.
Always smells good, dresses well..knows how to act in public. Extremely cerebral which is so sexy to me. He knows how to 'behave' amidst my friends and is such a dream.

:lol: Not trying to throw this topic left but isn't this basic human behavior?
What kind of ****** were you dealing with before?

Back
Top Bottom