natural inclination to "simp"

:lol: Not trying to throw this topic left but isn't this basic human behavior?
What kind of ****** were you dealing with before?

Bro, I was blind. An idiot. Desperate as all hell and afraid to be lonely so I settled.
It wasn't until him a light went off in my head.

He put in work and won my heart despite my being stubborn and vicious. Held me down through so much, we've had our doubts and we've fought like animals but I believe in us.
He has earned my respect, trust and love.
He's got a great head on his shoulders, knows what he wants in life an he makes moves to get it done. He'd move mountains for me.
Extremely loveable and isn't afraid to express his affection. I adore him.
Homie wasn't simping. Dudes patience card is on point :smokin

Oh, he's def a keeper.
Got me washing his dirty drawers and errthang. I don't know, he just...rescued me. It sounds a little odd to say but it's true. It's not about finding "the one" or "soul mate"..it's about finding someone compatible with you (or enough, atleast) to be mature and willing enough to WORK IT OUT when it gets down to it. He has a huge heart and a large..appendage. He lives in the gym so that body tho..

Here's what takes the cake:

HE DOESN'T WEAR CARGO SHORTS, TUBE SOCKS, AND NIKE SANDALS AS AN OUTFIT. JESUS CHRIST.
Always smells good, dresses well..knows how to act in public. Extremely cerebral which is so sexy to me. He knows how to 'behave' amidst my friends and is such a dream.
He's teaching me about myself, who I really am and how to love..I mean really love someone. He makes me better, keeps me motivated, keeps me in check.

Ugh. I want to suck him off just to show him how much I care right now.
Guess I'm a keeper than. I dress nice, never have worn nike sandals/cargos/nike tube socks as an outfit, I know how to behave. That's kind of like the standard for most people/men like the dude above said. I also want to know what your standards were before this guy? Like who were you dating.

Btw, are you a troll? (so serious. I just can't believe it)

Oh, he's def a keeper.
Got me washing his dirty drawers and errthang. I don't know, he just...rescued me. It sounds a little odd to say but it's true. It's not about finding "the one" or "soul mate"..it's about finding someone compatible with you (or enough, atleast) to be mature and willing enough to WORK IT OUT when it gets down to it. He has a huge heart and a large..appendage. He lives in the gym so that body tho..

Here's what takes the cake:

HE DOESN'T WEAR CARGO SHORTS, TUBE SOCKS, AND NIKE SANDALS AS AN OUTFIT. JESUS CHRIST.
Always smells good, dresses well..knows how to act in public. Extremely cerebral which is so sexy to me. He knows how to 'behave' amidst my friends and is such a dream.
He's teaching me about myself, who I really am and how to love..I mean really love someone. He makes me better, keeps me motivated, keeps me in check.

Ugh. I want to suck him off just to show him how much I care right now.
I dont wear slides but I  never knew women felt  this way about them lol

My dude is winning
pimp.gif

If you're in a long term relationship, married, or have been together for a good while, I don't consider anything you do simping. That's just what your relationship is and the how you guys interact with each other. I only associate simping with a the courting phase and doing too much. You just met a girl and want to take her out to dinner? That's fine. You just met a girl and bought her jewelry with her name engraved in it? That's simping.

For example, I would describe the ex-basketball player Doug Christie as a simp.  Reason being is it appears as though his wife (Jackie Christie) runs the marriage and "tells" Doug what to do and not do.  That right there messes up the hierarchy of the marriage, and that's not natural.  Of course when you are in a marriage it's a team effort and both people are equal, but as a man when you are with a woman you always have to be or at least give the appearance that you are in charge and leading.  Woman wants to be with leaders, not followers.  You can't lead if you are constantly chasing behind your lady and doing whatever she does or wants you to do.
Thats not being a simp, that's being whipped.

6408280_orig.gif

Nope...I'm good off that. I will wear that every single damn day, especially if I lived in a place like Cali. Only wear a suit when I have to go to work, otherwise you'll catch me in cargo's socks and flip flops and a tee, or maybe a pair of boot cut levi's. If getting a girl means I gotta dress how she wants me to dress over how I want to dress,...I'm good b.

You know the funniest thing, I've noticed older dudes rock whatever they want, I've seen them in some obscene **** then jump in a nice BMW or Lexus (personally I'm an Audi man, or I would be if I had a good damn job) and I bet their wife could care less about what old dude wears as long as the mortgage on that .5 milli house is paid hahaha grown women problems..

real talk, bury me in that outfit. Ralph Cargo's, Black Tee, nice pair of LRG socks and some Adidas slides. Comfort>>>>

Last edited:
If you're in a long term relationship, married, or have been together for a good while, I don't consider anything you do simping. That's just what your relationship is and the how you guys interact with each other. I only associate simping with a the courting phase and doing too much. You just met a girl and want to take her out to dinner? That's fine. You just met a girl and bought her jewelry with her name engraved in it? That's simping.
Thats not being a simp, that's being whipped.
6408280_orig.gif
lmfaooo

Homie wasn't simping. Dudes patience card is on point :smokin

He played his cards right. I mean, we really got in to it because I wasn't 'ready' but he kept on truckin' and I'm so glad he ignored my "warnings" lol.

Guess I'm a keeper than. I dress nice, never have worn nike sandals/cargos/nike tube socks as an outfit, I know how to behave. That's kind of like the standard for most people/men like the dude above said. I also want to know what your standards were before this guy? Like who were you dating.

Btw, are you a troll? (so serious. I just can't believe it)

No troll, I'm just happy. He treats me like a princess. He's not always buying me the next this or that...but it's the way he loves me.
My first REAL relationship was beyond terrible. Verbal/Physical abuse..the whole nine. From there I couldn't seem to bounce back and I was damaged for a bit. I was cheating and treating every other guy after that like complete crap. I mean, I played my role..the dutiful little loud-mouth that I am..(still am) I just didn't know what my deal was. I wasn't use to kind words or a man willing to fight for me..someone who could respect me and not talk down to me in some form or fashion. No lie, I pushed many 'good' guys away because I wasn't aware that I could have that; a STABLE relationship. A partnership.
Each passing break-up I'd discover something new about myself and tried to tweak my behavior and ready myself for the next one but..it still failed. I finally caught myself in the midst of doubt and fear and decided to give him all of me because he truly deserves it.

In the end, I don't think WHO or WHAT I dated really mattered (Yeah, I picked some suckers) but I believe it's all about personal growth and who you attract.

**** pepper gives no dams about how she about to give dome to her man today!

What you doing right now though? You sounded a little turned on writing that.

pepper got me feelin like LL right now..."Im gon luv you better".." Do you think I meant to hurt you NO"

LOLOL ya'll some clowns.

I remember one of our first dates was to an MMG concert. One of my fondest memories.

I'll just say this, there is a difference between being an outright fool for anyone versus being in love and caring for someone. People use single words to label stuff because it's easier to do.

wait to u get that back door joe action.... that will be your fondest memory....

I really want to give it to him. I'm letting this big D excuse drag out...
that and I eat like a horse :smh:

I just love the way he looks when he's trying to go for it.

Respect...buuut if he started out simpin for you, then he prolly did it for females that didn't deserve it. So you, saved him. His G-Card is revoked.  

LMFAOOOOO
I tease him about being a simp only because I wasn't reciprocating the effort and sincerity he was. Then I stopped being a douche about it and gave up the box.

Back
Top Bottom