natural inclination to "simp"

Thead is comedy 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
He put in work and won my heart despite my being stubborn and vicious. Held me down through so much, we've had our doubts and we've fought like animals but I believe in us.
He has earned my respect, trust and love.
He's got a great head on his shoulders, knows what he wants in life an he makes moves to get it done. He'd move mountains for me.
Extremely loveable and isn't afraid to express his affection. I adore him.
that, and more.
Do he eat the booty tho?

..not yet. We've got so much to look forward to :smokin
How long y'all been together and how old are y'all? If y'all been together for a year and he ain't eat the dookie maker, he's buggin

And you better do the same to him.
Cus if you don't eat his ***, someone else will

How long y'all been together and how old are y'all? If y'all been together for a year and he ain't eat the dookie maker, he's buggin

And you better do the same to him.
Cus if you don't eat his ***, someone else will

We've been together officially for like....4 months I think? He courted me for a year. Dude was MAD patient.

What's really wild is that I told him "bae, I love you so much..that if you wanted to get your dirt button ate...I'd swallow my pride and do it." It started off as a joke of course.

But hell no I ain't eatin' no ***. I'm so good on that.

We've been together officially for like....4 months I think? He courted me for a year. Dude was MAD patient.

What's really wild is that I told him "bae, I love you so much..that if you wanted to get your dirt button ate...I'd swallow my pride and do it." It started off as a joke of course.

But hell no I ain't eatin' no ***. I'm so good on that.

Just give it a try..baby steps

LMFAOOOOO
I tease him about being a simp only because I wasn't reciprocating the effort and sincerity he was. Then I stopped being a douche about it and gave up the box.

Why am I getting a PR Girl vibe from Pepper? Anyways what is quoted, is going to be the downfall of your relationship. You can't say that you are in a giving 50/50 relationship, yet make Alpha like comments and remind ole boy that he had to simp for a year to get that box. If ish ever hits the fan you are going to constantly refer to the beta moves he made to acquire you. Since you disallow homeboy to wear cargos and slides he probably is too beta to realize you have all the power moves but I'm just saying that i see what you doing b!

Tell you what, you go find a Dominican's ******* and eat it.

Report back to NT and don't forget pics and vid of the entire process.

How u want him to eat ur butt but u ain't trynna do nothin for him.
Selfish :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom