Naya Rivera RIP

They haven’t found a body in the lake. If she’s not in the lake....
Man lakes are dark (unclear) as hell and that lake is huge. It's even hard to see what's in front of you during the day. She could be anywhere. Hopefully they find her though.

TMZ is saying the body is her.

I hate that they put that kind of information out before law enforcement officially notifies the families, but they’re probably right. They were the first to report on Kobe’s helicopter crash.

IMG_7427.jpg

:frown: RIP

Prelimary pending confirmation of dental records, per Ventura Sheriff's dept :frown:

Last edited:
I was a pretty big Glee fan, she had the chops. She showed out when she was given the chance to (ahem Lea Michelle).

:frown:

Wonder if any foul play is involved.

No. Everyone can put their tinfoil hats away. They are saying she didn't anchor the boat, so when they jumped in to swim, the boat floated away. She swam after it with her son, and was exhausted by the time they finally reached it. She used the last bit of energy she had to shove her son onto the boat, then went under and never resurfaced. They said this is based on what her son told them as well.

No. Everyone can put their tinfoil hats away. They are saying she didn't anchor the boat, so when they jumped in to swim, the boat floated away. She swam after it with her son, and was exhausted by the time they finally reached it. She used the last bit of energy she had to shove her son onto the boat, then went under and never resurfaced. They said this is based on what her son told them as well.

That makes sense. Really sad.

What an absolute gut wrenching feeling it would be too to realize your boat is moving away from you and you're with your toddler in the water. Godamn.

Wow

I hope somehow her son can forget or block out experiencing this.

RIP

"My new girl is on Glee and ish, probably making more money than me and ish" - Big Sean

That makes sense. Really sad.
Wow

I hope somehow her son can forget or block out experiencing this.

Just an absolute ****ty set of crazy circumstances. Reminds me a lot of what happened to Shad Gaspard, the former WWE wrestler back in May. Used every ounce of strength in their body to save their kids, and died while doing so. Absolutely awful and I hope the kids can get past it.

What an absolute gut wrenching feeling it would be too to realize your boat is moving away from you and you're with your toddler in the water. Godamn.

Absolutely. I posted earlier in the thread how scary it was when I wound up in the deep end of a hotel pool with my infant son and had to swim him to safety. Must have been infinitely worse for Naya to be in a lake in that situation with nobody around and further to swim. Terrifying.

I hope she took some comfort in knowing she saved her son before she passed.:frown:

Wow. She died a hero if that's true.

RIP.

Back
Top Bottom