Naya Rivera RIP

I just realized she the sister of ex-Raiders TE Mychal Rivera.

I thought I didn't know who she was, I never heard of Glee.

But I remember her from Raider games. She used to be in the suites going crazy at every home game.

She's around my age, so she was always remembered as cute little "Gwendolyn" from Family Matters. Then, years later, she popped up in a B2K video.

She's around my age, so she was always remembered as cute little "Gwendolyn" from Family Matters. Then, years later, she popped up in a B2K video.

I knew her from Family Matters, Fresh Prince and Smart Guy. Shes only a year older so I always noticed her.

I also remember when her brother played for the Raiders.

At first I was thinking what if a scuba diver grabbed her leg and pulled her under... but what are the chances... and why drown yourself...

IDK... maybe she slipped and fell off the boat

At first I was thinking what if a scuba diver grabbed her leg and pulled her under... but what are the chances... and why drown yourself...

IDK... maybe she slipped and fell off the boat

Only reason to scuba dive in 99% of lakes is if you're landlocked and need to get a scuba cert.

Generally you can't see anything in lakes, it's actually really dangerous. The ocean is much safer for recreational scuba divers. :lol:

Sad man.

From the low visibility and things potentially trapping you underwater, Lake Piru doesn't exactly sound like an ideal spot for swimming.

Something does seem right, I dunt want to jump to conclusions but I think that everything is what it seems.

Does sound very weird...now the search is expanding to cabins...? What tips did they get to make them think she’s not in the water at all

Does sound very weird...now the search is expanding to cabins...? What tips did they get to make them think she’s not in the water at all

How big is the lake? Maybe they feel like they checked a sufficient enough portion to the point they're now considering foul play/missing person, etc?

Not to speculate. But it is an odd case. I mentioned a few pages back that it almost sounds like she could have been kidnapped.

They haven’t found a body in the lake. If she’s not in the lake....

Someone on the webz is doing some sleuthing and linking the Wayfair thing to this

screenshot_20200711-192240_instagram-jpg.2609501

How big is the lake? Maybe they feel like they checked a sufficient enough portion to the point they're now considering foul play/missing person, etc?

Not to speculate. But it is an odd case. I mentioned a few pages back that it almost sounds like she could have been kidnapped.

Or maybe ran off on her own. Probably the least likely scenario, but not completely unprecedented for people to try to disappear from their own lives.

Or maybe ran off on her own. Probably the least likely scenario, but not completely unprecedented for people to try to disappear from their own lives.

I just hope whatever happened she's still alive. Not finding her body in the lake actually offers a LITTLE glimmer of hope.

Nah, they already checked the cabins the day she went missing. They only did a double check yesterday. Pretty sure it's cause they're getting nowhere with the lake.

Damn. Tragic case. Sounds like they may have found her.

I wonder how this all really played out?

Back
Top Bottom