NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Currently ordered the game for $40 and waiting for it to arrive. Hopefully its better than this thread biased hating is making it out to be.

i got into my 8th game (Blazers, SG) but i couldn't control my player so i just turned the ps3 off

Man i'm trying to play game 2 of training camp but its just freezing on me..making me restart my xbox.
mad.gif

For some reason in "My Player" the drills part says -1?

Does that make any sense to anyone? Is it a glitch?

when is this supposed patch coming out?

can someone tell me where you can see players progress during association mode?

When the hell are they going to throw the highlights in the game??? I hate having that wack feeling after killing someone and can't see my top plays
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

when is this supposed patch coming out?
Sometime in early November.

I don't know if its already been mentioned, but did anybody notice how the signature layups and dunks on the game aren't inserted for players? Sincethis is NT, I'm sure somebody was talking about this on the 3rd page.
laugh.gif

Ex: Duncan has a "basic bigman dunk" package, but he really has his own "Tim Duncan" package in the game. You have to make the big men inthe game at least an "85" dunk rating to give them their own dunk package. Also, Josh Smith has his own dunk package but you have to change him to aSF to give it to him. I got this link from OS about which players have dunk and layup packages. Guards have to at least be a "90" dunk rating and bigmen have to at least have an "85".

http://www.operationsports.com/foru...k10-dunk-layup-package-discussion-thread.html
Player Specific:
Carmelo
Kobe
Vince
Duncan
Garnett
Dwight
Iggy
LeBron
Nate Robinson
Josh Smith
Nene
Shaq
Amare
Wade
James White
Yao

Layup Packages
Kobe
Jamal Crawford
Ginobili
J. Irving
Nash
TP
CP3
Rondo
Wade

Originally Posted by BornToWearJordans

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

YO! The 2k Insider keeps telling me its time to make a big decision blah blah. Denver signed me to a 10 day contract because it says i'm signed for 0years/0$, but they signed me on 12/13/09 and its 12/31, I'm just confused on what I'm suppose to do.

I start for the Nuggets by the way. Rated a 52 athletic SG

im starting to have the same problem to, anyone know what to do? im playing for raptors, im trying to see what other options I have.
ya im having the same problem.. does anyone know how to fix this problem.. im tired of playin with minnesota

Originally Posted by MeloVP

i got into my 8th game (Blazers, SG) but i couldn't control my player so i just turned the ps3 off

its happening to me. im on my 4th restart and its still doing it

CAFinest23 wrote:
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

E3LAL wrote:
Lakersfan1 wrote:
Why is Kobe on the cover? can anyone tell me? The cover boy who can't make wide open 3's wide open jumpshots or anything! this is a joke its pretty much like Lebron should of been on the cover because this guy is UNSTOPPABLE I HAVE YET! to hold lebron less than 30 points I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. its a joke seriously if lebron can play like that every game 82-0 100%
Thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't hit any open 3s with kobe either online.

thank you!...ive been saying that hes garbage during the first 3 qtrs but come the 4th thats when hes unstoppable and by that time its sometimes too little too late
mad.gif

I couldn't hit anything with Kobe either until I work with his jumpshot in Freestyle mode. Now i'm pretty good with him. The ISO moves has taken a MAJOR step back IMO besides the spin move I can't do anything!
mad.gif

word, I stay doing those half spins

Has anyone mastered the "directional pump-fakes?" I can do the normal pumpfake, but the directional one looks more althentic. Also, I'm tryingto do the kobe stepthrough. I was able to do it once but can't do the pump-fake and step through together. Any tips?

Trying to do the move kobe did in the teaser.

Does this happen to anyone else:
when calling a TO, the computer takes off two?
computer changes the controller setting online without me knowing?

Does this happen to anyone else:
when calling a TO, the computer takes off two?
computer changes the controller setting online without me knowing?

Originally Posted by Kobe jordan

i have every 2k from 05 but this one feels odd
Not to me. I own all of them since 2K2, except for 2K4, and this year it kind of reminds me of 2K7. This is the most realistic 2K so far minus theglitches.

Originally Posted by raptors29

Not to me. I own all of them since 2K2, except for 2K4, and this year it kind of reminds me of 2K7. This is the most realistic 2K so far minus the glitches.

it is stupid that lebron can make a LONG 3 with artest right in his face over and over again
mad.gif

just bought on ebay for 50 with free shipping....always nice saving shipping and tax money.

Not to me. I own all of them since 2K2, except for 2K4, and this year it kind of reminds me of 2K7. This is the most realistic 2K so far minus the glitches.

it is stupid that lebron can make a LONG 3 with artest right in his face over and over again
mad.gif

tell me about it 3 out of my 5 loses are from lebron dropping 30-50, artest is damn near useless in this game

mad.gif
I thought I was the only one that thought lebron makes every damn 3

Originally Posted by E3LAL

CAFinest23 wrote:
Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

E3LAL wrote:
Lakersfan1 wrote:
Why is Kobe on the cover? can anyone tell me? The cover boy who can't make wide open 3's wide open jumpshots or anything! this is a joke its pretty much like Lebron should of been on the cover because this guy is UNSTOPPABLE I HAVE YET! to hold lebron less than 30 points I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. its a joke seriously if lebron can play like that every game 82-0 100%
Thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't hit any open 3s with kobe either online.

thank you!...ive been saying that hes garbage during the first 3 qtrs but come the 4th thats when hes unstoppable and by that time its sometimes too little too late
mad.gif

I couldn't hit anything with Kobe either until I work with his jumpshot in Freestyle mode. Now i'm pretty good with him. The ISO moves has taken a MAJOR step back IMO besides the spin move I can't do anything!
mad.gif

word, I stay doing those half spins

Has anyone mastered the "directional pump-fakes?" I can do the normal pumpfake, but the directional one looks more althentic. Also, I'm trying to do the kobe stepthrough. I was able to do it once but can't do the pump-fake and step through together. Any tips?

Trying to do the move kobe did in the teaser.

Instructions...
http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1& http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1&http://www.youtube.com/v/uN_POgDSZPM&hl=en&fs=1&

Btw...what difficulty are you guys playing on?...

I'm on superstar in my association getting beat about 70% of the time by about 10 using Grizzlies...
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Can you change quarter mins in My player mode?

This mode is soo addictive
laugh.gif
rating is still 44 but i can hang now with the elite PGs for some reason..

you gotta start all over if you wanna change ya minutes ;/
right before you import the player, even before you go to myplayer mode you gotta change it from the options screen like you're about to set up a quick game. you can also change the sliders and difficulty if you want; i didnt get to tho, it slipped my mind lol i still play 8 min qs tho

im like a 67 rating with my combo guard heading into the january. just got the athletic dunk pack
pimp.gif
gonna work on my passing and ball handling over the next 6-9 games and try to unlock the superstar handles pack. avg like 12 ppg 8 assists starting pg for the lakers

how many minutes do you suggest to get normal scores... cuz my dumb friggin roommate deleted my game and i gotta start over... so i figured why not do itthe right way...

i was gettin 50-60 points on average w/ 5 min... so yall think i should do 10 min?... or 12?... just wanna know cuz i'm finna get on it hardbody from hereon out... patch or no patch... lol...

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Can you change quarter mins in My player mode?

This mode is soo addictive
laugh.gif
rating is still 44 but i can hang now with the elite PGs for some reason..

you gotta start all over if you wanna change ya minutes ;/
right before you import the player, even before you go to myplayer mode you gotta change it from the options screen like you're about to set up a quick game. you can also change the sliders and difficulty if you want; i didnt get to tho, it slipped my mind lol i still play 8 min qs tho

im like a 67 rating with my combo guard heading into the january. just got the athletic dunk pack
pimp.gif
gonna work on my passing and ball handling over the next 6-9 games and try to unlock the superstar handles pack. avg like 12 ppg 8 assists starting pg for the lakers

how many minutes do you suggest to get normal scores... cuz my dumb friggin roommate deleted my game and i gotta start over... so i figured why not do itthe right way...

i was gettin 50-60 points on average w/ 5 min... so yall think i should do 10 min?... or 12?... just wanna know cuz i'm finna get on it hardbody from hereon out... patch or no patch... lol...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]How the !!$! do you get a online game, i feel stupid not knowing how to doit....[/color]
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom