NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by laker4lifeman

Originally Posted by 85wasagreatyear

Originally Posted by bee easyy

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Can you change quarter mins in My player mode?

This mode is soo addictive
laugh.gif
rating is still 44 but i can hang now with the elite PGs for some reason..

I read that you have to have the draft columbine to change the minutes in my player mode. You have to set the minutes when you first create your character in the DC then save those settings when you play on my player mode.
eek.gif
roll.gif
oh my god
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Why is Kobe on the cover? can anyone tell me? The cover boy who can't make wide open 3's wide open jumpshots or anything! this is a joke its pretty much like Lebron should of been on the cover because this guy is UNSTOPPABLE I HAVE YET! to hold lebron less than 30 points I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. its a joke seriously if lebron can play like that every game 82-0 100%
Thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't hit any open 3s with kobe either online.

^ Kobe was a beast in NBA 2k9 but in NBA 2k10 he seems average to me. He misses way to many open shots and layups.

i think kobe is easier to use in 2k10 than he was in 2k9 imo. his shot is smoother, and i've been making jumpers with him all the time. might just be me iguess.

Originally Posted by jretro23

i think kobe is easier to use in 2k10 than he was in 2k9 imo. his shot is smoother, and i've been making jumpers with him all the time. might just be me i guess.
it is you and im done with this game
laugh.gif
its so dumb when 1player can beat out a whole team and can't be stopped. Also doesn't help kobe messing a wide open lay up to win the game making my neighbors hear me.

Originally Posted by the north west

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

laugh.gif

you gotta start all over if you wanna change ya minutes ;/
right before you import the player, even before you go to myplayer mode you gotta change it from the options screen like you're about to set up a quick game. you can also change the sliders and difficulty if you want; i didnt get to tho, it slipped my mind lol i still play 8 min qs tho

im like a 67 rating with my combo guard heading into the january. just got the athletic dunk pack
pimp.gif
gonna work on my passing and ball handling over the next 6-9 games and try to unlock the superstar handles pack. avg like 12 ppg 8 assists starting pg for the lakers

then im #*%##@ lol

I didnt even bought DC..oh well..im still lovin this mode..

DAMN!!! These 5 min. quarters are wack but I'm a FEW weeks in, like 182 games in. Im not starting over lol
eek.gif

damm

you have been putting in major work

My bad. Ive completed 118 Games. and earned 147301 points.... I just moved to NY and my mac's HDD crashed (apple had it for a week) and my girl went awayto school... lol other than work this is what i been doin most of the time...

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by grittyman20

Scoring points isn't really that hard to do in My Player mode...it's the overall rating that is difficult to raise.

I imagine that you have to play an entire season before you can get a decent rating.

I'm just past the All-Star break in my season and my dude has an overall rating of 51.
focus on increasing defensive and offensive awareness,on ball D,defensive and offensive clutch and see that rating rise.it takes longer toincrease if you just focus on upping the offense and defense traits.work on the mental traits and you should be good.

i'm 14 games into my second season and my dude is rated at 77.last time i played this afternoon,i was ranked 87.

i've got a question, when playing do the pop ups as in like "the rest of their sched" (pop up of sched) or new line ups stay on your screen andever got a 5 sec call? because this is really annoying me happens here and there and another question when after scoring does it always show the person whoscored and you can barely in bound the ball quick?

Just beat the east using the west on superstar mode but I didn't get the trophy. Anyone else have this problem?

Originally Posted by lanev0

any of you guys having the duplicate player problem? is there any way to avoid it? thanks

I noticed this yesterday when I was playing. I looked at the league leaders and my player's name was on there twice.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Why is Kobe on the cover? can anyone tell me? The cover boy who can't make wide open 3's wide open jumpshots or anything! this is a joke its pretty much like Lebron should of been on the cover because this guy is UNSTOPPABLE I HAVE YET! to hold lebron less than 30 points I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. its a joke seriously if lebron can play like that every game 82-0 100%
Thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't hit any open 3s with kobe either online.

thank you!...ive been saying that hes garbage during the first 3 qtrs but come the 4th thats when hes unstoppable and by that time its sometimes too little toolate
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

Originally Posted by lanev0

any of you guys having the duplicate player problem? is there any way to avoid it? thanks

I noticed this yesterday when I was playing. I looked at the league leaders and my player's name was on there twice.
same, but does this mean theres 2 of me in the game? what team would he be on?

I started association mode. saved a game before halftime, now the game freezes everytime in the 3rd quarter. about to go cop live and sell 2k for cheaplol.
devil.gif

laugh.gif

you gotta start all over if you wanna change ya minutes ;/
right before you import the player, even before you go to myplayer mode you gotta change it from the options screen like you're about to set up a quick game. you can also change the sliders and difficulty if you want; i didnt get to tho, it slipped my mind lol i still play 8 min qs tho

im like a 67 rating with my combo guard heading into the january. just got the athletic dunk pack
pimp.gif
gonna work on my passing and ball handling over the next 6-9 games and try to unlock the superstar handles pack. avg like 12 ppg 8 assists starting pg for the lakers

They need to patch that (if that's even possible). No way in hell am i ever gonna get MVP (in the long run) if the simmed games are producing scoressimilar to real life while I'm stuck with 5min quarters and games that end with 120pts (total) or less. I had the draft combine too and didn't see anoption to change qtr length before i started. SMH @ myself.

My Player is fun though. 5 games into the season with Portland (drafted by the Nuggs). Getting 14mins off the bench behind Outlaw with a 57 rated6'10" SF wishing I could change the qtr time to produce better
laugh.gif

Anyone have a REALLY difficult time getting any pick up games going? I really wanna speed up my players development with some extra skill points.

A few weeks back, my player got sent to the d-league and his whole face went back to default settings.....%**!.....but it's all good, i started over andchanged it to 10 min quarters cuz i hated 5 min quarters.

Man after reading some of you guys stats in training camp I thought there was no way I'm making it averaging 12.5 points 8 rebounds and 6 assists but afterthe last game It said I actually made it was surprised lol 3rd string 2 guard for the bulls
grin.gif
so I played one regular season game against the spurs got 3 mins of playing timehad 4 points 1 assist and 2 rebounds

I can't play regular season games anymore dunno if its my 360 but the frame rate is horrible I tried switching the camera angle and theres almost nodifference and Im scared I might get the red rings cause my 360 sound like its about to blow up after I tried to play my next regular season game
roll.gif

Pacers are pretty nice
pimp.gif
Granger with the 90 3ptr. Murphy has a 92 3ptr, so I move him to SG, and throw Dunleavy to PF. The bench isn't too shabbyeither. Bucks are a problem as well, the combo of Warrick and BOGUT is astronomical. Anytime either of them touches the ball around the rim, someone is gettingdunked on. It brings a lot of attention to the paint, so I can get M Redd going... and once Redd is on fire, you may as well go to Start -> Quit -> yes.But when dude is cold... there is like NOTHING you can do to get this man back
roll.gif
I feel a lot of other players have this issue as well. Once they gocold, it's like they are done for the damn game!

I still am upset with the ISO controls. I have to manually switch to diff control settings to perform a spin move, but then, I don't have my hopstep/stepback.
smh.gif

This game is slowly getting worse and worse. The dribbling course for my player is INSANE you lose control of your guy so easily and you can barely controlplayers anymore because of all these preset moves

%%! my lakers team lets everyone score in the paint. my player mode season as backup pg lakers are 20-18. 2-8 in the last 10. impossible to stop the computerfrom scoring when not controlling the other 4 players.

i was starter for about 10 games replacing d fish, but then they traded odom cuz he wasn't happy with his minutes...for tj ford. now i have to splitminutes with fish, ford, farmar, and myself at pg.

and i really hate how the league simulates at 12 min qtrs and we can't change that.

Back
Top Bottom