NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

My player averaged 30 pts in the Combine .. playing like trash in 2k10 though.
frown.gif

mad.gif
anybody ever have the stupid mascot stay on the court? smh had to call atimeout to get to him off

Copped Earlier Today And Jus Messed Around Wit It A Lil...

Loved The Commentary Game
pimp.gif
Even Tho It Had A Few Dead Spots...

After Readin All The Issues Think Imma Wait For This Patch To Drop Before I Really Go Ham On It

I HATE the stupid glitches in this game!
I hit a "And-1" on the computer, and all of a sudden, the player doesn't go to the free throw line, they continue the game, and I can'tcontrol any players
indifferent.gif

and I can't play blacktop mode because it always freezes
indifferent.gif

got me feelin like a fed up T-mac

lovin this game...i love when u upgrade your dunk stats and handle stats.....gettin new crosses and dunks is beast....anyone with camera problems....use yourd-pad a press left and you can switch the camera.

:[ at the refs for holding on the ball for too long and you have to call time out... .
i cant get Qrich shot timing down
cook is never consistant ( real life)

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

A LOT of glitches in this game, and online mode is a complete JOKE.

Derrick Rose = GOD
you think he's that good?
try Baron Davis. I scored 30pts with him in 3 quarters
roll.gif

I haven't been playing that much but..

What player has the best release? like best/easiest shot that goes in all the time?
I've only tried BRoy and he's
pimp.gif

Finally made it to the NBA
pimp.gif
I'm in training camp right now with the Wizards. Home team some trash
laugh.gif
but ima try to take this team to the playoffs atleast.

im holding my own so far for my hometeam wizards, i really don't mind being jamison's backup. call me karl malone with the moving picks
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

im holding my own so far for my hometeam wizards, i really don't mind being jamison's backup. call me karl malone with the moving picks
laugh.gif
I just be running to the key and holding the B button knowing someone will eventually run into me
roll.gif
but I got a problem how come my guy can't dunk at first I thought you needto up your dunk so I have it at like 55 but then I learned its actually vertical so I upped that to 73 now and whenever I have a open lane he still does alay-up
indifferent.gif
does my dunk have to be higher than my lay up orsomething? Cause I'm getting tired of people being able to block my fast breaks cause I can't dunk
mad.gif
btw im 6'7

YO! The 2k Insider keeps telling me its time to make a big decision blah blah. Denver signed me to a 10 day contract because it says i'm signed for0years/0$, but they signed me on 12/13/09 and its 12/31, I'm just confused on what I'm suppose to do.

I start for the Nuggets by the way. Rated a 52 athletic SG

Originally Posted by psanady

mad.gif
anybody ever have the stupid mascot stay on the court? smh had to call a timeout to get to him off

I had the cheer and the mascot on the court. And later the the in game stuff was on the screen. SMH

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

I haven't been playing that much but..

What player has the best release? like best/easiest shot that goes in all the time?
I've only tried BRoy and he's
pimp.gif
kd's is good, once i started using it, i never looked back

Originally Posted by westcoastsfinest

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Why is Kobe on the cover? can anyone tell me? The cover boy who can't make wide open 3's wide open jumpshots or anything! this is a joke its pretty much like Lebron should of been on the cover because this guy is UNSTOPPABLE I HAVE YET! to hold lebron less than 30 points I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO. its a joke seriously if lebron can play like that every game 82-0 100%
Thought I was doing something wrong because I couldn't hit any open 3s with kobe either online.

thank you!...ive been saying that hes garbage during the first 3 qtrs but come the 4th thats when hes unstoppable and by that time its sometimes too little too late
mad.gif

I couldn't hit anything with Kobe either until I work with his jumpshot in Freestyle mode. Now i'm pretty good with him. The ISO moves has taken aMAJOR step back IMO besides the spin move I can't do anything!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Not a sneak

YO! The 2k Insider keeps telling me its time to make a big decision blah blah. Denver signed me to a 10 day contract because it says i'm signed for 0years/0$, but they signed me on 12/13/09 and its 12/31, I'm just confused on what I'm suppose to do.

I start for the Nuggets by the way. Rated a 52 athletic SG

im starting to have the same problem to, anyone know what to do? im playing for raptors, im trying to see what other options I have.

I know there's a huge list of things people want fixed. Can somebody tell me if they are experiencing this during online play or just in regular games?

i heard this game is sick but has SO MANY glitches..........young dude was talking about it at the barber shop yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom