NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by freshKRN

patch just #%@%*%+ killed the game.
2k10 sucks this year

x278937892888239
smh.gif

Billups just went through Vujacic in the paint for a layup on some Casper the friendly ghost type %%%#
SMH 2k
Ya'll can surely do better

Hopefully somebody someday will step in and make an ultimate Basketball SImulation where u don't have to go through sliders ant tendencies to make itrealistic

The new contact shots and layups are nice but at the same time now its like defenders get magnetized to your players on shots rather than the contact beingauthentic, if U get what I mean

They got my $ this year but next year I'll just wait

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by Big J 33

You're missing out then, my player is awesome. Granted I hate playing online due to cheesers though.

Actually .. Cheesers = Easy win..

Once they realized they cant just run around and dunkn on people they'll quit..
pimp.gif

myplayer is ruined. stupid clones...

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

said it over n over again, 2k slipped hard this year. 2k7 & 2k8 > 2k10.

so wouldnt it be a lot cheaper to trade in 2k10 and just get those and update the rosters??

Originally Posted by philly5fan

so wouldnt it be a lot cheaper to trade in 2k10 and just get those and update the rosters??

NAH IT WONT UPDATE NEW ROSTERS TO A OLD GAME THEY COVERED ALL THIER BASES IF YOU WANT EVERYTHING UPDATED YOU GOTTA BUY THE NEWEST GAME

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

NAH IT WONT UPDATE NEW ROSTERS TO A OLD GAME THEY COVERED ALL THIER BASES IF YOU WANT EVERYTHING UPDATED YOU GOTTA BUY THE NEWEST GAME
2k9 has 2kShare. Unless 2k went and deleted those servers.

Originally Posted by purplenurple1414

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

2k9 has 2kShare. Unless 2k went and deleted those servers.
They did. I tried to download rosters and the latest one was made back in may or something.

Just played my 1st game post patch (haven't touched the game in weeks) and here's a few of my observations:

- The same idiotic AI is still present in CPU players of your team. They were several times during the game I played that my PF, or C went to guard a PG, SG,or SF with the ball on the perimeter, even though I was guarding them manually leaving their player wide open for an easy layup.
smh.gif

- There a lot more contact shots, especially in the post. Despite this I noticed no real change in FT attempts when comparedto pre patch games

- Missed layups and dunks seem to be more prevalent. I understand that you can't make every dunk or layup, but to miss a dunk on a wide open fast break isparticularly frustrating.

Bottom line, I'm extremely dissapointed with 2k10 this year.
smh.gif

I got NBA Live 10 this year as well, and while it has it faults the gameplay has vastly improve compared to its predecessors and right now I enjoy playing itmore than 2k10.

Hopefully my opinion of this game will change after playing a few more games post patch.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

can someone help me...

How do i download the new patch for the 360 version?

Thanks in advance

Please help also. I just downloaded the new rosters, but the patch i cannot find to DL.

Originally Posted by iceNcream

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

can someone help me...

How do i download the new patch for the 360 version?

Thanks in advance

Please help also. I just downloaded the new rosters, but the patch i cannot find to DL.
same here...I did the same thing to and also downloaded some Bulls roster with jordan and etc. etc...but yea the new patch, i can't seem tofind it
ohwell.gif

You download the patch automatically when the game starts...
It says there is a new patch and do you want to download it...you choose yes, it downloads and you restart the game.

Question, I just got my PS3 back after 2 weeks because I moved and had it shipped from Cali to Hawaii. I downloaded the update but the gameplay looks morefuzzier than I remember. I used to play on a 1080p Phillips but now have a 1080p 240 Vizio. Is it the new tv or is it the game? It looks terrible during gameplay but crisp during the time outs and such. Any info would be appreciated.

no wonder this game is going to be 25.00 on black friday. SMH @ 2ksports for having the GOAT on the cover, but making the game %+*!@% as @@%+.

im tryina play some actual competition
someone pm me
dont be afraid...im no cheeser... i refuse to play with Kobe or LeBron

herman818 wrote:
Question, I just got my PS3 back after 2 weeks because I moved and had it shipped from Cali to Hawaii. I downloaded the update but the gameplay looks more fuzzier than I remember. I used to play on a 1080p Phillips but now have a 1080p 240 Vizio. Is it the new tv or is it the game? It looks terrible during game play but crisp during the time outs and such. Any info would be appreciated.
go to your display setting, and select type of output it is, select hdmi, it's probably not selected

Back
Top Bottom