NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Shaq DIESEL 34

Can someone tell me why Terrence Williams is one of the best players in the game?

How about steph curry leading the league in 3PT field goal % at 62%
laugh.gif

I think my 2k10 is busted. In my player mode about all my stats are above 70 and yet his average is 43. I never got the new patch like it never showed for meand in my player mode every time i finish an NBA game it tells me i gotta make a crusial desicion of chosing what team i want to be in (mind you im already inthe season with the lakers so i past training etc) but yea i think my game is busted.

Well are you connected to the internet when you load the game up? Because that's the only way you get the patch.

In my player, are ALL of your stats above 70? even all of the awareness stats? because those make a huge difference in your overall rating.

And the Insider telling you that you need to make a crucial decision is still a glitch that wasn't fixed even post-patch, so there's not much aroundthat, it's just annoying.

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

I think my 2k10 is busted. In my player mode about all my stats are above 70 and yet his average is 43. I never got the new patch like it never showed for me and in my player mode every time i finish an NBA game it tells me i gotta make a crusial desicion of chosing what team i want to be in (mind you im already in the season with the lakers so i past training etc) but yea i think my game is busted.

You sure it's all your stats and not just Offense?

nah im positive, all are 70 and above, i did alot of training and got free skill points and i did alot of milestones completed (it seems easier to completemilestones when the quarters are 12 mins long). and yet my player is still at 43 overall..i kno hes not for a fact but i would like to know his real average.

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

Originally Posted by kanyeiwest

Do you guys ever have local tournaments around your way? I'm in the SoCal area and I've been trying to look for one.

yea, im lookin for some in LA too...just won a tourny at my homies house for $140 on Sunday
pimp.gif

Damn that's what I'm talking about. I always try to challenge my friends for money, but when they know I'm throwing $20 on the table for a videogame, they know what's good.
pimp.gif

That's why I've been fiending for some tourneys to see where I stand.

i just got my 360 back, so back to 2k10, but why is the server ALWAYS DOWN!??? Live 10 didnt have this problem at all on my ps3....

I've damn near had it with this game. The way it looks during online play, the actual game play itself compared to last year's, and trying to run anonline game without having to wait for an opponent just makes me dislike it. When I see "waiting for opponent" what does the other player see?

I think my 2k10 is busted. In my player mode about all my stats are above 70 and yet his average is 43. I never got the new patch like it never showed for me and in my player mode every time i finish an NBA game it tells me i gotta make a crusial desicion of chosing what team i want to be in (mind you im already in the season with the lakers so i past training etc) but yea i think my game is busted.
there is mental and physical stats too aside from offense and defense.raise your offensive and defensive clutch and see that rating rise.

I too keep getting the

"You got a decision to make, a lot of teams are after you, are you ready for a CHANGE? I support any decision you make man!"

Yet I see no teams,
I'm on the Clippers, and that thing comes up after every game.

*I did download the patch, but restarted my player prior to the download...
Will I have to restart to get the patches changes?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

there is mental and physical stats too aside from offense and defense.raise your offensive and defensive clutch and see that rating rise.

Trust me bro, all my stats are above 70, every single one of them, i'm close to me 2nd season and my player average is 43 and i know for a fact heain't a 43.
mad.gif

And another thing, im started to hate how the "unknown" players are better then the superstars. For instance in my player mode im with the lakers,andrew is our starting center of course and i face the bulls, Jo-kim noah drops 54pts on this dude
sick.gif
(12min quart). He made andrew look like a rookie. Another game, steph curry drop42 and like 9 rebounds
sick.gif
sick.gif
x2.

I truly love this game its addicting but players like this
alien.gif

Do you guys ever have local tournaments around your way? I'm in the SoCal area and I've been trying to look for one.

yea, im lookin for some in LA too...just won a tourny at my homies house for $140 on Sunday
pimp.gif

Damn that's what I'm talking about. I always try to challenge my friends for money, but when they know I'm throwing $20 on the table for a video game, they know what's good.
pimp.gif

That's why I've been fiending for some tourneys to see where I stand.

haha i feel u bro, if my homies have another one ill let you know. i been playin for like 10 a game most days too.

Originally Posted by retro330

Can you use point of emphsis in a quick game against a friend?

if so how do i do it?

I don't why you wouldn't be able to? Once you or your opponent calls a timeout, just click the left trigger once and it should bring you to the PointOf Emphasis menu.

haha i feel u bro, if my homies have another one ill let you know. i been playin for like 10 a game most days too.
Thanks man, just shoot me a PM anytime.

Why does the CPU throw soo many allyoops!
There was like 9 allyoops in 2nd half. Then they CPU went lightsout! going 99% fga

Is anybody else having problems with the cpu just going nuts in the 2nd half.

Originally Posted by kash55

Why does the CPU throw soo many allyoops!
There was like 9 allyoops in 2nd half. Then they CPU went lightsout! going 99% fga

Is anybody else having problems with the cpu just going nuts in the 2nd half.

99%? +@@ i would have broke my game

just copped this game from the black friday sale trying to find some nters to add to my friends list g/t hibachi 412 hit me up

Back
Top Bottom