NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

from wale's twitter, he got a chance to play the game and posted a couple tweets.

playin nba 2k10 ...its slower...smoother game play..very difficult do do everything..no more crazy dribblin to the bucket
2k10 is waaaaay different then 2k9..completly diff game..hard to drive to bucket..no in and out handles..Way slower..
im performoing at the 2k10 launch party .i dont have the game...and the game is better...but waaay different...no more supr lebron(good thg)

smh.gif
@ Melo looking like Morris Peterson.

Originally Posted by MetroKid26

Playable celebrities in the game, He might interrupt you during your association to tell you Jordan's the greatest of all time
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Blazers21NTNP

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

whats getting me hyped is that you can play in the D-League
pimp.gif
You can create Mateen Cleaves and it will be like real life. Even get cut by numerous teams.
eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

im still deciding between 2k0 and live 10.

anyone still in the same dilemma im in? i have 2k9, the game is too arcade like with mad dunks and players waltzing to the basket with no interior D.

reading wales comments seems like 2k10 has been tweaked drastically, still dont know whether i should cop 2k10 or live 10. dilemma...

I don't see why people are complaining about graphics. It takes anywhere from 2-5 years to develop a new graphics engine. Seeing that 2K Sports is a verysmall studio you have to wait with them. As long as the game is an improvement from 2K9 in the gameplay department then its all good.

It's sad when people at home can create more identical player models than these people getting paid.

Commentating sounds great...love how they stop in the middle of a discussion if a big play occurs...

Also David Lee's put back...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

That gameplay vid didn't impress me. It does look like 2K4 though. I have a feeling there's gonna be a lot of glitches when this game first comes out.

on the real, 2k and EA should just team up together and COMBINE an nba game. live has their graphics down pat while 2k has their motion capture game on point.also, use nba lives freestyle dribbling system and ull have one perfect basketball game.

Originally Posted by makavelighost

on the real, 2k and EA should just team up together and COMBINE an nba game. live has their graphics down pat while 2k has their motion capture game on point. also, use nba lives freestyle dribbling system and ull have one perfect basketball game.

I feel the same way
But it won't happen, ever. =(

I too, loved how they stopped mid-sentence during the mo-lebron alley oop. The crowd reaction was great too.

anyone see the ratings yet? lebron has an A- for outside shooting......... its higher than melo, roy, manu, arenas, and tmac to name a few.... when did bronbecome a shooter??? haha and rondo is better than kidd, nash, tp, arenas, rose, bdiddy and c bill... i like how no one is 99 tho! just have don't like howthey over rate players... harden is 76 i think and flynn is 74....

Originally Posted by lj12

anyone see the ratings yet? lebron has an A- for outside shooting......... its higher than melo, roy, manu, arenas, and tmac to name a few.... when did bron become a shooter??? haha and rondo is better than kidd, nash, tp, arenas, rose, bdiddy and c bill... i like how no one is 99 tho! just have don't like how they over rate players... harden is 76 i think and flynn is 74....
This better not be true.

2ymdnbd.png

i'm not trippin' off the ratings that come with 2k10. in 2k9 the ratings were all off at first.

they should have it right in the first roster update.

i hope its not either.... but the screen caps say otherwise..... you can find them on operationsports.com they have screen caps of the game, ratings andwhatever... i hope the messed up ratings dont make it into some uber unrealistic game... Dwade also has an A- for his outside shooting... at least wade has ashooting form... the ball just wont go in hahahaha bron on the other hand looks like some dude you see playing rec ball trying to hit it from outside haha

Back
Top Bottom