94 PAUL
89 HOWARD
89 GARNETT
89 DERON
88 DUNCAN
88 CARMELO
87 RONDO
87 ROY

Don't look at overalls as the end all. How do these players compare to others at their respective positions?

why is rondo an 87?

oh and I have a baaaad feeling about this year. The live demo was better than it has been in years too..

Originally Posted by ExtRaOrDinaRy SwAg

No way in the world Boozer is better than Dirk, Rondo better than Rose, Arenas or Parker.
Keep in mind defense plays a BIG role in overall rating. Just keep that in mind. That is probably why Rondo is so high.

what is beasley rating??? dude was a 80 in 2k9... griffen is a 77 so where does that put beasley?

People people people. Listen. The rating in 2K9 were horrible. EVERYONE was OVERRATED. So don't look at 2K10's rating in the same scope as 2K9. Theseratings are using a 25-99 scale compared to the 50-99 scale that 2K9 used.

I personally like them especially that everyone isn't rated 90+ only the top few players..

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

For those that are saying they are bad, what is bad about them?

about 6 players being rated higher than Dirk at his position, Dirk should not be rated any lower than 3 at PF and should be in the top 10 overall.

DCAllAmerican wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/v/dj4omrp0V1...lor2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1http://www.youtube.com/v/dj4omrp0V1...lor2=0xcfcfcf&feature=player_profilepage&fs=1

eek.gif
eek.gif

I really can't wait now.

As if I haven't heard the song enough, they got Kanye's "Amazin" playing in the arenas now�
laugh.gif

The announcers seem to have more personality. "Ooooohhhh, thats a traveling violation" and they also got the signature announcer for Miami.
pimp.gif
�at that oop to Lebron
��

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

about 6 players being rated higher than Dirk at his position, Dirk should not be rated any lower than 3 at PF and should be in the top 10 overall.
Is it REALLY that much to complain about considering 4 people outrank Dirk by ONE point?
grin.gif

DCAllAmerican wrote:

Is it REALLY that much to complain about considering 4 people outrank Dirk by ONE point?
grin.gif

quite frankly it is.

Dirk, Durant, Rose .....

no way they are that low in their positions.

And that gap between Paul and Deron... shouldn't be that far. It should be maybe a 1-2 pt difference. and can go either way. i would take deron >

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Rudy Guy and Mayo

Rated a 78?

YUCK!
COnsidering what the SG's better than both of them are rated, what do you feel they should be?

SHOOTING GUARDS:
1. Kobe- 97
2. Wade- 96
3. Roy- 87
4. Joe Johnson- 83
Ginobili
6. Vince- 81
7.Ray Allen- 80
8. Oj Mayo- 78
Jason Terry-78
Rip- 78
Ben Gordon- 78

They aren't better than ANYONE above them

I wonder how T-Mac ratings gonna Be on 2k10..I was killin (understatement) %%*#!$ wit the Rockets on NBA 2k9. The ratings do seem a bit off. Can't waittill this sh*t drop though

I won't respond to people crying about ratings of players from their hometown teams.

Memphis boy cries about Rudy/OJ
MarionBarber cries about Dirk

DCAllAmerican wrote:

grin.gif

quite frankly it is.
Stop being a homer. You guys +@**! and moan about ratings every year. Edit them if you're whining that much.

Originally Posted by lj12

anyone see the ratings yet? lebron has an A- for outside shooting......... its higher than melo, roy, manu, arenas, and tmac to name a few.... when did bron become a shooter??? haha and rondo is better than kidd, nash, tp, arenas, rose, bdiddy and c bill... i like how no one is 99 tho! just have don't like how they over rate players... harden is 76 i think and flynn is 74....
I do see some flaws though. I just know 2K felt the need to give LeBron high shooting ratings so that his overall matched Kobe.

Thats why I say they don't need to have an overall rating because stuff like this just makes people upset even though they did a BETTER job (I guess)

I think the rookies are rated too high though. They are unproven

Back
Top Bottom