NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

I cant wait!! Vid was sick. That tip dunk was
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I won't respond to people crying about ratings of players from their hometown teams.

Memphis boy cries about Rudy/OJ
MarionBarber cries about Dirk

EXACTLY. JUST BUY THE EFFING GAME AND ENJOY IT

People people people. Listen. The rating in 2K9 were horrible. EVERYONE was OVERRATED. So don't look at 2K10's rating in the same scope as 2K9. These ratings are using a 25-99 scale compared to the 50-99 scale that 2K9 used.

Yeah, people still haven't figured that out.

Originally Posted by Informerx

I won't respond to people crying about ratings of players from their hometown teams.

Memphis boy cries about Rudy/OJ
MarionBarber cries about Dirk

EXACTLY. JUST BUY THE EFFING GAME AND ENJOY IT
But I can see if these people had legit complaints. They are just crying about overall ratings instead of looking at each individual attribute(which we haven't seen yet). At to make matters worse, Dirk is outranked by ONE point. I don't get how people still don't understand how overallratings work

roll.gif
@ lebron with an A- in shooting

there are a lot of lebron fanatics everywhere though so I am not surprised

looks like I might end up copping nba live this year...when it is on sale

this %!%$# on the cover of the game and only get a 97???
eek.gif

ratings are terrible this year but I'm a still @%$# with this over Live...

Kobe 97 and Bron 96 smh....these !@#$%% is 99's what are they thinking...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

eek.gif

smh.gif

If NOBODY is a 99, why is it a problem that Kobe and LeBron are the two BEST players on the game?
laugh.gif

smh.gif
@ 3:30, at that being a charge on jerfferson. williams was no where inposition.

Question DC, can you actually inbound the ball to the player under the basket this year? or will they be 3feet away and the ball fly wayyyy over to the otherside of the court?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Rudy Guy and Mayo

Rated a 78?

YUCK!
COnsidering what the SG's better than both of them are rated, what do you feel they should be?

SHOOTING GUARDS:
1. Kobe- 97
2. Wade- 96
3. Roy- 87
4. Joe Johnson- 83
Ginobili
6. Vince- 81
7.Ray Allen- 80
8. Oj Mayo- 78
Jason Terry-78
Rip- 78
Ben Gordon- 78

They aren't better than ANYONE above them

I'll give you Mayo,

but Gay is a SF.

SMALL FORWARDS:
1. Lebron- 96
2. Carmelo- 88
3. Iggy- 84
Pierce- 84
Granger- 84
6. Caron Butler- 83
7. Durant- 82
8. Stephen Jackson- 81
9. Artest- 80
10. Gerald Wallace & Rudy Gay- 78

Gay > Jackson and Iggy.

No WAY IN HELL IS IGGY BETTER/AND OR SAME AS PIERCE, DURANT, GRANGER.

Stop complaining about the damn ratings. Madden changed their ratings too. Now there's more room for improvement. Too many players in 2K9 had the samerating, yet some of them got way more PT than another.

Oh I am not sure but the reason 2K disallowed folks from inbounding the ball to a player under the basket is it cut out some of the easy nonsense that previous2K's allowed. I am all for it.

LOL @ you guys complaining about the ratings when you had about 4 people last year OVER 100 (Wade, CP3, Bron, Kobe). These are much more realistic (well ceptfor Bron's outside shooting
laugh.gif
) especially with the ratings scale overall going down. Kobe, Bron & Wade are the top 3 as they should be.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I'll give you Mayo,

but Gay is a SF.

SMALL FORWARDS:
1. Lebron- 96
2. Carmelo- 88
3. Iggy- 84
Pierce- 84
Granger- 84
6. Caron Butler- 83
7. Durant- 82
8. Stephen Jackson- 81
9. Artest- 80
10. Gerald Wallace & Rudy Gay- 78

Gay > Jackson and Iggy.

No WAY IN HELL IS IGGY BETTER/AND OR SAME AS PIERCE, DURANT, GRANGER.
Iggy is rated high because his overall skills as a SF are probably 2nd to only LeBron. So he does a LOT of things well. Which in a video gamesense produces a high overall rating. But I agree that Iggy is not AS GOOD AS Pierce. Granger and Durant can be argued.

The reason Gay is low is probably because of his lack of defense skills/awareness. Steven Jackson is a much better defender than Iggy and I am sure that is areason why he is above Rudy.

Does that make sense? Don't look at the overall ratings as definite, "A is better than B" examples, but think of the skills of EACH player'sindividual skill set. Low defensive skills drop player's overalls tremendously.

Oh I am not sure but the reason 2K disallowed folks from inbounding the ball to a player under the basket is it cut out some of the easy nonsense that previous 2K's allowed. I am all for it.

Well what about my other comment...
wink.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

eek.gif

smh.gif

If NOBODY is a 99, why is it a problem that Kobe and LeBron are the two BEST players on the game?
laugh.gif

have u ever played a 2k any year where there wasn't at least one 99....I guess you're right cause really I don't use my star player anyway butI'm just saying...no 99's this year?!?

smh.gif
x1,000,000 at Melo not even being in the 90's.... WT F
indifferent.gif

There are NO 99's this year. Again why is that a problem? I know I have NEVER seen a 2K game with no 99's, which I always had an issue with.

You do notice the BEST players in the NBA are the only ones in the 90s. The top 5. Why should Melo be in the 90s?

Your problem is absolute numbers, look at them in RELATION to others

Back
Top Bottom