NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by Im Not You

who's better than Melo besides Kobe, Bron, and D-Wade??
You serious? You really think Melo is a top 5 player?
Don't even man. You see I just dismissed that mess. He sound like 3 saying Melo is better than everybody
laugh.gif

who's 3? and I ain't trying to say he's better than everybody ya'll I'm just saying he's top 5...in order Bron, Kobe, D-Wade, CP,Melo.....who ya'll think better than Melo real talk?

Ill wait till I play the game to criticize the ratings. I mean who cares about the number. Kobe is a what 97? He is still gonna be damn near impossible toguard. Hell for all I care give him a 50, but if it plays like it should in real life then there is really nothing to complain about regarding a silly number.Sure it may seem like someone is going to be a lot better because their overall rating is much higher. But who are we to know until we play the game.

If Deron cant make the passes he is supposed to make then amp his stats up to what it should be. If Melo cant dominate down low like we have seen him do thelast season then amp his stats up. But With how good the game looks I have a feeling OS knows what they are doing with their rating system. With that said,game looks dope and I cant wait to cop.

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Originally Posted by young718chris

So you're sayin 'Bron, Kobe, and Wade are each equal?

No they're not equal. Only a fool would have to believe that. All I'm sayin' is that based off their performance from last season, MVP candidates and all, they were on another level than their peers. Giving them a 99 rating for once would do them justice. Everyone's ratings suck though.
SO having their ratings on another level (not giving them a 99 in the process) isn't enough? MUST they have a 99? If so, why? Because it isnice to look at?

Originally Posted by NY Mavurs

Originally Posted by young718chris

So you're sayin 'Bron, Kobe, and Wade are each equal?

No they're not equal. Only a fool would have to believe that. All I'm sayin' is that based off their performance from last season, MVP candidates and all, they were on another level than their peers. Giving them a 99 rating for once would do them justice. Everyone's ratings suck though.
SO having their ratings on another level (not giving them a 99 in the process) isn't enough? MUST they have a 99? If so, why? Because it is nice to look at?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I'm glad I got over the numbers part
tired.gif
I see u have a lotof convincing to do on here DC
laugh.gif

People just aren't use to change. That is all.
makes sense.....

serious question though NT.....ya'll don't think Melo is a Top 5 player in the league RIGHT NOW?? Not to sound like a stan or nothing but I justdon't see who has a bigger impact on their team like Melo does besides the few MVP'ers I listed....Dwight is a solid argument but I think Melo brings alittle more to the table than Superman....

Nobody thinks Melo is a top 5 player in the NBA man. Give it up PLEASE. Go in the sports section and ask the question if you want to get laughed out.

Nobody thinks Melo is a top 5 player in the NBA man. Give it up PLEASE. Go in the sports section and ask the question if you want to get laughed out.
actually he is
ohwell.gif

I see what they're doing there.. but I just dont respect CP3 being 5 over D-will.. but thats probably just me.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

actually he is
ohwell.gif

me too but anyway! at 0:21

pimp.gif
at 2k putting the Kobe 'Snarl' on the game

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

actually he is
ohwell.gif

so much for nobody DC
roll.gif
roll.gif
and I did make a thread in the sports forum we'll see how that goes.....

just because you may feel he's not doesn't mean EVERYBODY agrees with you sir
grin.gif

I'm just curious though who's your top 5 fam?

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

I see what they're doing there.. but I just dont respect CP3 being 5 over D-will.. but thats probably just me.
No it isn't just you. I am interested in seeing how this will play out. Legit complaint

I think this new rating system is good. It makes the game deeper and you can seperate the tier of players.

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
@ Melo only being 88 overall

Did you read ANYTHING over the last few pages?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this %+%! got me dying....DC check out the thread in S&T and chime inbruh.....a lot more people think Melo is top 5 than you know....

well that list is wrong. chris quinn ain't even in the top 5

and DCAllAmerican...do you work for 2k or somethin...year in and year out i ALWAYS see you defend 2k as if you work for them or somethin
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JaFlash

RONDOOOOOOOOOOO

just cause fool had a few triple doubles in the playoffs 2k gives him the benefit of the doubt as a top 10 player, even higher than b-roy. ok
laugh.gif
. other than that, ratings dont matter, its how u play and run your team.

Back
Top Bottom