NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again, why people are expecting to be BLOWN away by seeing something SO different from 2K9 is beyond me. Rarely ever does a sports game change TREMENDOUSLY over the span of 1 year. I think the expectations are unfair and unreasonable
i beg to differ .. Madden 09 ---> Madden 10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Again, why people are expecting to be BLOWN away by seeing something SO different from 2K9 is beyond me. Rarely ever does a sports game change TREMENDOUSLY over the span of 1 year. I think the expectations are unfair and unreasonable
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Completely new team. Peter Moore, heads EA used to head Microsoft Video Games for North America, fired the Madden 09 team as soon as it hit"Gold".

laugh.gif
At the alternate Nuggets jerseys. I said that on OS and people didn't take notice. 2K ALWAYS *@%!$ up a jersey. Just lazy on their part.

Like people have said, if you've played the draft combine there is some change. I was expecting a little bit more change, but I won't complain aboutit. I will enjoy the game regardless, because there will be alot of small things fixed.

pimp.gif
game is looking smooth...Commentary finally got an improvement...anyone know any spots in CT that release this early?

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Is there a reason why the PS3 isn't getting custom arena music?
yes...i wanna know the same reason too!....i just bought a ps3 slim and isnt this supposed to be the state of the art system out there?

Back
Top Bottom