NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

there was a demo? all i know is even until the day I was about to buy there was no demo on the marketplace...

did it come out after? From what i remember they kept giving us dates about when they were going to drop the demo, then finally the head dude over at 2ksportsforums came out and said that they wouldn't have a demo ready...and apologized for stringing us along...

hate? not really just more skeptical, i loved 2k8 i played it religiously, in fact it was so good that even until the release of 2k9 i would see things in thegame i'd never seen before...

2k9 was sooooo hyped, and i they delivered in terms of graphics....but boy all those server issues pissed the living !+%# out of me...even until today if youtry to get into a team-up game it will lag and network errors will pop up...

what was the date the 2k9 demo dropped i would like to know

Originally Posted by copped

there was a demo? all i know is even until the day I was about to buy there was no demo on the marketplace...

hate? not really just more skeptical, i loved 2k8 i played it religiously, in fact it was so good that even until the release of 2k9 i would see things in the game i'd never seen before...

2k9 was sooooo hyped, and i they delivered in terms of graphics....but boy all those server issues pissed the living !+%# out of me...even until today if you try to get into a team-up game it will lag and network errors will pop up...

what was the date the 2k9 demo dropped i would like to know
I'm almost certain the demo came out a week before the game came out

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

are we getting a demo?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

nope...we didn't last year...and same @+*%*%%@ this year...
259wvo3.jpg

There was a demo for 2K9. I am looking at it right now in my download history (XBL). Not really sure what you are trying to accomplish here but your motivesseem questionable.

do you got the release date?

motives? lol it's a video game...relax

i honestly thought they never released a demo...but they did that is fine...i'd be proven wrong.

Nope, but I went to a concert on Monday, October 6, 2008 and remember playing the demo the entire weekend prior.

[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
off_line.gif
Ayceee
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
will penny hardaway be on the 90s team ?
[/td] [/tr][/table]

Did they really do this to the Nuggets' alternate jerseys?

28in4fp.jpg

And I retract my previous statement of Andersen looking on-point...

20sc8y.jpg

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If anyone wants to help out, over at OS we are trying to put together an arena music project. Basically sharing music files to rip onto our 360s for use in the game. They have custom arena music this year - http://www.operationsport...custom-music-thread.html

Pics: http://farm3.static.flick...2877650_bcbc11e2ec_o.jpg

Press Y to toggle player/arena mode - http://farm4.static.flick...3731989_f1e0e9b682_o.jpg

MomentousCeltic;2040231864 wrote:
Ok, I put the ESPN song in for the tip-off but it doesn't start until the the 2K's tune goes off.

I suggest you get a few CD-RW's if you plan on using this feature.

Will this also be available for PS3?

Again, why people are expecting to be BLOWN away by seeing something SO different from 2K9 is beyond me. Rarely ever does a sports game change TREMENDOUSLYover the span of 1 year. I think the expectations are unfair and unreasonable

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again, why people are expecting to be BLOWN away by seeing something SO different from 2K9 is beyond me. Rarely ever does a sports game change TREMENDOUSLY over the span of 1 year. I think the expectations are unfair and unreasonable
is this directed at me? all I said was that it's ok
laugh.gif
nothing negative at all

Back
Top Bottom