NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by copped

p.s. i can do the draw...once we get 29 or 30 committed players to do a SIM league...with true to life rosters...lets get a thread going now
I'm down....

I'm down for a fantasy league as well......

Originally Posted by jretro23

1 game a week? hell nah. minimum 3-4 games depending on how many games there are in the season.

This I agree with.

It would take forever to finish the league and imo the interest of people.

Couple games a week keeps me entertained.
You know i'm in. I should be getting my new Xbox this weekend.
pimp.gif
Cant believe im missing out on the demo though...
smh.gif

I don't see any huge problems but i can nitpick and say Kobe's shot is off but nothing ground breaking and dont like how he looks. All in all its whati expected a improvement in lighting and fix the problems. Like think about Do you really think 2K sports wants to remake the whole game when they can just fixwhat was wrong with 2k9 (which was a lot) and sell it. I mean they slowed down the gameplay with no extreme turbo which is gonna be great online because nomore Leflash running through my whole team getting fast break blocks and cherry picking. like i said before its what i expected and it looks good

so in the 2K10 Combine my dude is still projected to go 2nd Round. Anyone have a PF going 1st Round? Is it because I made dude 6'10? I complete everyobjective and average 18pts 11 reb and 7 asst but I'm appartently going 2nd round pic 20 to the jazz lol. What did I do wrong? deleting saved file andstarting over I guess lol

Do you guys have any detail on the VIP Lobbies? I want to know details before I download the 2K10 that hit the net
nerd.gif

man one thing 2k did not fix that NBA Live has over 2k is the transition from dribbling into a shot

doesnt it feel awkward for anyone else when a player is dribbling, then you try to pull up with him

there isnt a smooth transition, and when i play live, it looks much more natural

What u guys need to relize is that the 2k demo sucks every year and every year the live demo is better and every year 2k>live but I'm goin to buy bothno matter what it doesn't really matter to me The better game will get more play

burning it now
played the demo and got confused by how isomotion works now aha
ne one have any insight? are the motions themselves still the same? i knwo they said its all with teh left trigger now but.. i dunno

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

burning it now
ne one have any insight? are the motions themselves still the same? i knwo they said its all with teh left trigger now but.. i dunno

it seems a little hitchy to me, might just take some time

College Bball heads
they have Stephan Curry a rated a 69 overall does that seem fair?
I don't really follow college ball so i wouldn't know.

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

burning it now
i'm in practice mode trying to get the hang the isomotion too.
it seems a little hitchy to me, might just take some time
yeah, seems momentu ties in more, i had a couple times with fisher where i turned around awkwardly with teh ball trying to do what i thought wouldbea behind the back/spin motion
love how the game looks tho

Back
Top Bottom