NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

burning it now
played the demo and got confused by how isomotion works now aha
ne one have any insight? are the motions themselves still the same? i knwo they said its all with teh left trigger now but.. i dunno
i'm in practice mode trying to get the hang the isomotion too.
it seems a little hitchy to me, might just take some time

College Bball heads
they have Stephan Curry a rated a 69 overall does that seem fair?
I don't really follow college ball so i wouldn't know.
I say considering the rating sytem for THIS year, i say that damn fair.
Randolph on the other hand was rated 67
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by kobe4threebang

What u guys need to relize is that the 2k demo sucks every year and every year the live demo is better and every year 2k>live but I'm goin to buy both no matter what it doesn't really matter to me The better game will get more play
i would disagree... every year live demo is WORSE than 2k...i agree with someone above who said that live has the transition from dribble to shotdown smoothly.....man i had so much fun shooting around with carmelo in the live demo...it was smoth and felt just like him....

you might be right about the 30 player league...we can make it smaller...depending on who is really down to play their games each week..3-4 games a week isreasonable to me...

On a fastbreak with Fisher, not one guy within 20ft of me, go for an easy lay-up, MISSED. I pause the game and made sure Microsoft didn't swindle me with a2k9 demo
smh.gif
. Different play, driving with fisher, Howard posted in the paint, did some weird @@+ behind the back lay-up, MADE IT
laugh.gif
yup, 2k9 all over again.

Good gawd, I hope the demo isn't taken from the gold version of the game, plus I hate how 2k strips it demos butt naked, !!@* is stillborn
smh.gif
laugh.gif

they did nate rob super dirty, doesnt even look like him
which i cant understand, last two years of him looked ok, if not a lil exagerated but this one is just awful, and hes the knicks best rated player

David Lee still has the Seth Rogan fro
smh.gif

Terrence Williams from the Nets doesn't Have his tatts, neither does Wilson Chandler

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

they did nate rob super dirty, doesnt even look like him
which i cant understand, last two years of him looked ok, if not a lil exagerated but this one is just awful, and hes the knicks best rated player

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I just started laughing at that for some reason

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by DubA169

can somebody tell me why so many players look awful?

Not bad...straight horrendous

pics???

nate for one, but to be honest I can't remember off the top of my head. Some stars looked off though I'll look tomorrow

Demo sucks!

That fact that you can only play for 4 mins.. no play calling, no subs and commentary..
smh.gif

I'm lovin the gameplay tho don't get it twisted..

I'm just gonna wait till the game comes out..

lol...

couple people hooked me up in this thread...im playin' it now...will be on it for a bit just to play with the different modes...

anyone got questions they can post em'...

as for MSG its called knicks arena and the ambient is not even close to being right like i suspected : (

Back
Top Bottom