NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

few more thoughts:

-hof difficulty is OD hard lol...like they do not miss a shot
-the arena music is the same in each arena...i guess th customization will help changed that but im guessing it wont be allowed for online games
-u can roll the ball down the court to save time in crucial situations
-u can throw ally-oops off the backboard
-the menu's are so f'in annoying...what the f'? look cheesy and annoying
-some dudes shots are messed up...tim duncan, rasheed wallace...just a few i played with..like they ruined something for no reason...could have just left itthe way it was
-they finally got ray allen down...sweet to shoot with him.
-the post move system needs some practice..and the tutorial is helpful and you should run through it 2-3 times..
-one other thing i like is the off ball control...if u press LB it brings up your plays + list of players u can control off ball...so u can have ht eball asrondo...then press LB and toggle to garnett and press RB then rondo will still have the ball but u will be controlling garnet...i.e. come off a screen or w/e uwant to do...i don't know if they will have this feature for online also

ill add more as i play...

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

just figured out you can walk the dog on the inbound pass pretty cool
pimp.gif
?

Originally Posted by 430AM

smh.gif
@ PS3 for not having the demo out yet.
What's the
smh.gif
for? Everyone who has a PS3 knows that the store is updated every Thursday after 3:30 PM ET.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

just figured out you can walk the dog on the inbound pass pretty cool
pimp.gif
?

He is talking about the YO-YO. Just a little someting to do while the game is loading.

laugh.gif

that's what it's called when you roll the ball inbounds to keep the clock from starting

ne one else have their frame rate drop from time to time when the action is around the basket? specifically when the shot goes up, not just posting up in thepaint

Originally Posted by NKEAIR

Originally Posted by Rafool

Question: If Xbox Live finds out your xbox is "repaired" can they suspend you?
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks.

nerd.gif
if repaired means modded

yes, but thats only if your connecting to xbox live i believe
indifferent.gif

Dont post if you dont know what your talking about. thanks

YOU CAN PLAY BURNT GAMES ON XBOX LIVE!

Rafool, the only way they'll catch you for that is if you download a game that doesn't pass the stealth check and play it in your system. If you dontknow what that is, go do some research. it's pretty simple.If you do get caught however, your whole console and your account will be permanently bannedfrom XBL. You'll have to buy a completely new console in order to get access to XBL again. Keep that in mind.

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks.

nerd.gif
if repaired means modded

indifferent.gif

Rafool, the only way they'll catch you for that is if you download a game that doesn't pass the stealth check and play it in your system. If you dont know what that is, go do some research. it's pretty simple.If you do get caught however, your whole console and your account will be permanently banned from XBL. You'll have to buy a completely new console in order to get access to XBL again. Keep that in mind.
laugh.gif
calm down fool

i didnt say he cant play burned games on xbox live,

its pretty obvious they cant suspend you if your not connected to xbox live, how is Microsoft going to find out if its a pirated game if hes not connected toxbox live

and some people have already been banned for playing the pirated halo 3 ODST game because they were connected to xbox live

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Thanks.

nerd.gif
if repaired means modded

indifferent.gif

Rafool, the only way they'll catch you for that is if you download a game that doesn't pass the stealth check and play it in your system. If you dont know what that is, go do some research. it's pretty simple.If you do get caught however, your whole console and your account will be permanently banned from XBL. You'll have to buy a completely new console in order to get access to XBL again. Keep that in mind.
laugh.gif
calm down fool

i didnt say he cant play burned games on xbox live,

its pretty obvious they cant suspend you if your not connected to xbox live, how is Microsoft going to find out if its a pirated game if hes not connected to xbox live

and some people have already been banned for playing the pirated halo 3 ODST game because they were connected to xbox live

they got banned because the copy that leaked was a dev's copy.... the 2K10 that hit the net is a confirmed purchased retail copy.

For anybody who has it and played association
- are the generated rookies putting in work? like if they are rated 80, will you see them put up some decent stats? I hated that the 90 rated rookies in2k9's association only put up 15pts.

It's still alot of stupid stuff they have in the game. I like how the guy actually pointed some things out.

i started a knicks association and handled it like i usually would with development, scheduling practices etc, cept i simmed all games
knicks #1 seed in the east lol

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

NobleKane wrote:
if u get live instead of 2k10 this year based off the demos ur dumb as a doorstump

Yeah the Live demo is more FUN imo but I know 2k will be the better game.
pimp.gif

Wish I didn't play the 2k demo. Didn't really enjoy it but I'm sure game will be as good as last year or better. Can't seem to get thehandles right.

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

i started a knicks association and handled it like i usually would with development, scheduling practices etc, cept i simmed all games
eek.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

Originally Posted by Tommy Wong

eek.gif
laugh.gif

but then in the first round against the nets, swept
roll.gif

After playing this full game and adjusting the sliders. This is the best 2K I have played in a while. Definetley a step up from 2k9's cheese fest.

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

I still feel like 2k has been downhill since 2k7. Best basketball game ever IMO.

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

are you kididng? 2k8 change the way basketball games were being made.

Back
Top Bottom