NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Need some help, I've been playing NBA Live my entire life. I got live 09 last year and liked the gameplay(player movements, dribbling control, shot-sigmoves) but i've always been impressed by the graphics in 2k series. This year i'm seriously debating whether I should get 2k or live. I played bothdemos and didn't want to base my choice off of that. So put aside all the 2k homerism and give me pros and cons compared to Live. I really appreciate itguys and your opinions are valued

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by 430AM

smh.gif
@ PS3 for not having the demo out yet.
What's the
smh.gif
for? Everyone who has a PS3 knows that the store is updated every Thursday after 3:30 PM ET.

o rly? i'll be checking on this tomorrow then...good looking sir

Lookin like a live year man.. smh the 2K10 demo is trash... lives demo is better but to be quite honest I'm not really impressed by either. Live just seemsa little better overall

Walk the dog needs a patch the clock is running while its rolling defeating the purpose. 360 boys im on it right now come get beat GT:Savior 911

i remember when 2k9 dropped everyone hated it. its gonna be the same with 2k10 then after a week we are all gonna love it.

Originally Posted by Lazy B

Originally Posted by illmatic34

So should I cop this?
Cop if you want. If you can wait until Metacritic posts all reviews then I'd do that. I might wait until the end of next week to get it just because of last year's fiasco.

http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=56985http://www.gametrailers.com/remote_wrap.php?mid=56985
Video Games | NBA 2K10 | Driving the Lane Trailer HD

XBox 360 | Playstation 3 | Nintendo Wii

Grizzlies getting love.....�
pimp.gif

Has anybody played of the D-league games in Association or Called anybody up from the dleague?
There looks like a lot of stuff to do once the game gets old. I haven't even touched any of the my player stuff yet.

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Stephen Curry's jumpshot looks wet
pimp.gif

if they actually make him as raw as he should be, i might be willing to run w/ the dubs again. although after our media day, it doesn't look like i'llbe able to say the same about the actual team.

blah!

Originally Posted by jay kickz till i die

pimp.gif

if they actually make him as raw as he should be, i might be willing to run w/ the dubs again. although after our media day, it doesn't look like i'll be able to say the same about the actual team.

blah!
Did you play with the Warriors on 2K9? The team is actually pretty damn good. Anthony Randolph is unstoppable save for the times he's underthe rim and somehow shoots the ball directly at the rim
smh.gif

pimp.gif

if they actually make him as raw as he should be, i might be willing to run w/ the dubs again. although after our media day, it doesn't look like i'll be able to say the same about the actual team.

blah!
Did you play with the Warriors on 2K9? The team is actually pretty damn good. Anthony Randolph is unstoppable save for the times he's under the rim and somehow shoots the ball directly at the rim
smh.gif
i tried running w/ em, but i couldn't really switch up my style from 2k7 when i had bdiddy, jrich, n jackson. i'm pretty sure i jacked upabout 40+ 3s a game that year lol.

blah!

pimp.gif

blah!
Did you play with the Warriors on 2K9? The team is actually pretty damn good. Anthony Randolph is unstoppable save for the times he's under the rim and somehow shoots the ball directly at the rim
smh.gif

I love playing with them.
Tay is wet from mid range.
I CAN KILL W/ CRAWFORD.
Jackson is just a liability for me... a third option lol. glad they fixed his jumper, #@@ was super slow @ first.

umm i have e-17(not rR, when i put games in, it just says open/close trey..like it doesnt read it or sum bs) on my elite and its no longer under warrantybecause its over 2yrs old...can i bless my ko'd 360? ad it will work?

PS3 gets done dirty again... I heard the demo won't drop until next Thursday.
smh.gif

Tell me why the demo is gonna drop after the actual game. WTH
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom