NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

After this weekend we will be seeing the first game play footage for NBA 2K10. Cant wait
smile.gif

Operation sports goes to 2K to get a hands on preview of the game this friday. They always come back with footage and pictures.

edit: ^^^^^don't come in here posting that weak @@+*.

yall act like 2k9 is flawless and 2k10 will be along the same lines.

2k9 has its fair share of problems that makes it frustrating to play unless ure playing sim ball against the CPU.

watch the live 10 clips, all of them and ull have to admit EA sports overhauled the entire game and made some big improvements. last live i had was 04, willdecide once the demo drops.

so wait, the Draft Combne drops August 26th? Hmmm....

really anxious to see what the gameplay is like this year....dont let me down 2K.

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

yall act like 2k9 is flawless and 2k10 will be along the same lines.

2k9 has its fair share of problems that makes it frustrating to play unless ure playing sim ball against the CPU.

watch the live 10 clips, all of them and ull have to admit EA sports overhauled the entire game and made some big improvements. last live i had was 04, will decide once the demo drops.
laugh.gif

What thread is this? Go figure.

A couple of vids really convinced you? ..real nice..

I can't wait for this game to drop.
pimp.gif

When's the drop date again?
nerd.gif

Or has it still not been announced?

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

2k is shook after seeing the Live videos

im saying.. pple dont even give live a chance.
Really, I've played about every live game since 2003 & its all the same. Tell me how I'd rather play NBA Live 2003 on my PS2 ratherthan NBA Live 2009 on my PS3, %%% is unacceptable

Quick, and maybe dumb question, but is 2K still going to be releasing a demo? (In addition to the Draft Combine)

Back
Top Bottom