NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

2k is shook after seeing the Live videos

im saying.. pple dont even give live a chance.

why should we give live a chance....and they just added "diving for the ball" like its a new thing...thats been in 2k for years
roll.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

2k is shook after seeing the Live videos

im saying.. pple dont even give live a chance.

why should we give live a chance....and they just added "diving for the ball" like its a new thing...thats been in 2k for years
roll.gif

Live be on some Iceskating/basketball #*#
laugh.gif

LMAO, Give Live a chance? Have you noticed that their videos always look real good but when you buy the game it never looks like that. They're not gonnaput glitches on a video released before the game comes out.

yall act like 2k9 is flawless and 2k10 will be along the same lines.

2k9 has its fair share of problems that makes it frustrating to play unless ure playing sim ball against the CPU.

watch the live 10 clips, all of them and ull have to admit EA sports overhauled the entire game and made some big improvements. last live i had was 04, will decide once the demo drops.

Thank you...

But you have to remember, this is NT, and by the majority of these 2K posts, you would think that some NT members actually designed the game...

It's like people don't even play VIDEO GAMES to have fun anymore, being so worried about the presentation and what not...

and FTR... NBA Live has always incorporated hustle plays into the game and 2K's draft combine is basically a feed off of Live 09's player developmentsystem...

Live has some graphics issues that they need to deal with, while 2K needs some gameplay issues they need to address...

With that said, I'll end up buying both games as usual, but hopefully I wont get too bored with 2K like I did last year...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

aubstuh86 wrote:

2k9 has its fair share of problems that makes it frustrating to play unless ure playing sim ball against the CPU.

watch the live 10 clips, all of them and ull have to admit EA sports overhauled the entire game and made some big improvements. last live i had was 04, will decide once the demo drops.

Thank you...

But you have to remember, this is NT, and by the majority of these 2K posts, you would think that some NT members actually designed the game...

It's like people don't even play VIDEO GAMES to have fun anymore, being so worried about the presentation and what not...

and FTR... NBA Live has always incorporated hustle plays into the game and 2K's draft combine is basically a feed off of Live 09's player development system...

Live has some graphics issues that they need to deal with, while 2K needs some gameplay issues they need to address...

With that said, I'll end up buying both games as usual, but hopefully I wont get too bored with 2K like I did last year...

im actually on 2k's payroll.

just make sim realistic against the computer like it was in 2k8......2k9 was so damn cheesy putting up nba jam type numbers
smh.gif

Live is really authentic. I checked out the dribble video and they got Lebrick's travel down to a science :smile:45 - :49 mark of the video).2k>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Live

On 2k10 Draft Combine:

It is 2K9.5 Dev's said that its not going and they couldnt use the same things in NBA2K10. For 1 they are workong on 2K10 still. THis had to be out by julythey said. Your going to see a cleaned up verson of 2K9. 2K10 isnt even done yet.

which is why i cant play both of these games and take anything in em seriously. Dude's act like 2k is really that hot

damn i can't wait till september 3rd! you can edit your jumper of course runner fadeaway leaner and look at all those colors you can do to your shoes! wowi cannot wait for this to drop!

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

moz-screenshot.jpg
960357_20090805_790screen010.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dirty!
pimp.gif

I'm copping' the first day.

Hopefully the online play is better for real tho...
indifferent.gif

are you kidding me? I've been on 2k sports since 2k5 and your impressed by that picture? I don't see much difference then 2k9...

MetroKid26 wrote:
gamespot draft combine trailer:

Draft Combine Trailer

It wouldn't allow me to Embed

you guys are impressed with this crap?
laugh.gif
you dudes who are on 2k'sjock are like kanye west groupies now...no matter what they do you see no fault....1 year ago this time the hype around 2k9 was HUGE...and they sandbagged ushard...

even until today, if you try to get into a team-up game it will lag like it did on release day....lets look at how 2k f'ed us over last year:

1) team-up concept (which was 2 years behind live) was horrid, laggy, and unorganized----you couldn't even party up with friends and stuff and make yourown squad...

2) no lobbies---self-explanatory

3) the whole concept they tried to ride pre-release was switching up ur shot mid-air...this thing was so garbage i barely use it and most often when I do its amistake..and f's up my layup

4) that whole team 2k crap made it even a bigger issue for cheesers to do whatever they could to get the top rank...

5) time out glitches, layup glitches, inbound glitches, intentional fouling glitches....none of which have been patched

6) no dynasty mode, lack of options in leagues...

7) had the whole community of 2k waiting for a demo...and was never released...no respect not heads up...just played us...whereas live came through with theirdemo when they said they would

glasses.gif
roster updates were usually 1 day late...soundtrack was horrid...features wise was no where close to live

most of these things are STILL prevalent when your turn 2k9 on right now....the only thing it had going for itself was live gameplay + graphics were sub-par to2k9s...this is coming from someone who has played both games..

bottom line is if LIVE can figure out how to fix its gameplay...and model its characters more proportionately and less cartoony (which is seems like from thosevids)...then live will be better than 2k...

2k has become unloyal to its fans and now are just releasing BS...the graphics in that combine look just like 2k9..im not impressed...

you guys need to learn how to be more objective when comparing the two...and lets not be so forgiving to these companies who regurgitate the same crap eachyear...

i'll be getting both games though

I never even played a 2k game before coppin 2k8 for PS2. Then I got Live 09 for PS3 and felt like I had more fun with the 2k8. The main thing for me is playerdevelopment. 2k lets you go through real drills with players to make them better, whereas live's drills seem pointless with minimal impact. I think Im goinback to 2k this year mainly because of that last vid. Simply, it seems like more fun. Also, live's game modes were limited as hell last year. There was Noplayoff mode, be a pro was only one game, and the roster updates weren't even on point all the time (They had Skip on the rockets in June
sick.gif
). Anyway, I think when EA feels the impact of the recession + a crappy gamethey'll get it together. I'm expecting Live 11 to be epic, but this year's edition will be trash

Originally Posted by copped

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by Ben Roethlisberger

moz-screenshot.jpg
960357_20090805_790screen010.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Dirty!
pimp.gif

I'm copping' the first day.

Hopefully the online play is better for real tho...
indifferent.gif

are you kidding me? I've been on 2k sports since 2k5 and your impressed by that picture? I don't see much difference then 2k9...
I was impressed with the fact of seeing VC in Orlando.
If I was talking graphics, I would have quoted all the other pictures posted as well.

roll.gif
at Live 11 being epic.. copping 2K first night and hoping online right away!

Originally Posted by marionthebarberian

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

aubstuh86 wrote:

Thank you...

and FTR... NBA Live has always incorporated hustle plays into the game and 2K's draft combine is basically a feed off of Live 09's player development system...

im actually on 2k's payroll.
fix the damn game u lazy SOBs

Back
Top Bottom