NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

NT amazes me! First it was The game looks to much like 2k9 and now everyone is complaining that its different? the game plays good only problem are the serversbeing complete garbage

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

Originally Posted by Chicityk7

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

The game its self is straight. It just have a few minor bugs that will get fixed over time. To me live is just to unrealistic to play.
What is unrealistic about Live?

the od scoring & the unrealistic game play theres no way your scoring 145 points in a game even if it lakers vs unc & accompainied with the fact that if i pass to someone in the paint & he's covered the ball should be stolen not go through the defender so i can score...2k10 trumps

What are you talking about teams like the nuggets and sun run the score up to the 120-130's during the season, but I guess that's arcade like too??? How about 2k having that slow @!% gameplay, a basketball game is not slow unless you playing half court basketball.....or how about when you're on a fast break and the whole defense catch up to you before you make it to the basket.....the hell does Yao Ming catch chris Paul

first off i have never seen Yao ming catch up to anyone on a fast break and don't care if you were exaggerating. Also you have to remember this is 5 minutequarters and i don't think i have ever scored more than 100 twice online but i remember playing live and it would be on average 100's to 90's

Originally Posted by solematic j21

So im guessing live took it all the way with this one.

no its just niketalk. they ALWAYS get tired of something then move on to something else. live has improved some bit but its still inferior to 2k10 despite theflaws in 2k10

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

The game its self is straight. It just have a few minor bugs that will get fixed over time. To me live is just to unrealistic to play.

the od scoring & the unrealistic game play theres no way your scoring 145 points in a game even if it lakers vs unc & accompainied with the fact that if i pass to someone in the paint & he's covered the ball should be stolen not go through the defender so i can score...2k10 trumps

What are you talking about teams like the nuggets and sun run the score up to the 120-130's during the season, but I guess that's arcade like too??? How about 2k having that slow @!% gameplay, a basketball game is not slow unless you playing half court basketball.....or how about when you're on a fast break and the whole defense catch up to you before you make it to the basket.....the hell does Yao Ming catch chris Paul

first off i have never seen Yao ming catch up to anyone on a fast break and don't care if you were exaggerating. Also you have to remember this is 5 minute quarters and i don't think i have ever scored more than 100 twice online but i remember playing live and it would be on average 100's to 90's

But you haven't played Live 10though.................................................................................................................................... this, is what hasthe streets on fire

Trust me, I wanted 2K to be the game and so did many other people

Originally Posted by jbeezie

like ive been saying for the last day

LIVE ALL DAY.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

first off i have never seen Yao ming catch up to anyone on a fast break and don't care if you were exaggerating. Also you have to remember this is 5 minute quarters and i don't think i have ever scored more than 100 twice online but i remember playing live and it would be on average 100's to 90's

But you haven't played Live 10 though.................................................................................................................................... this, is what has the streets on fire

be honest is it like the demo? if it is "que the Steve Nash No thanks gif"

edit: Please about Live 10 being the game
laugh.gif
2k could just release 2k9with updated rosters every year and it still beats live

or how about when you're on a fast break and the whole defense catch up to you before you make it to the basket.....the hell does Yao Ming catch chris Paul
I dont care what game you prefer.. you can rep NBA Ballers if you want, but relax with the foolishness.
And yea, they cut down on all out 1,2-0 fast breaks.. but how many PER GAME do you really see?

But you haven't played Live 10 though.................................................................................................................................... this, is what has the streets on fire

laugh.gif
2k could just release 2k9 with updated rosters every year and it still beats live

Nope, thats like saying that the 2K demo is like the final version. Will all know that ain't true- but 2K still didn't come through

It's a video game, those 5 minutes are substituted for the actual NBA 12 minutes, I'm not about to sit in front of a tv and play 12 minute qtrs just tohave a so called "real life experience" I go play ball everyday for that. Do you set your madden qtrs to 15 min.....if so tell me what your scoreslook like. 2k has focused on making the game so "real life" to the point that it's boring...to he honest basketball games have been garbage since06 you just have people who Lue to themselves or just settle for the lesser evil.....live>2k this year.....although I do like the my player mode

2K has never been sim though. The NBA isn't slow. Players can dribble like mad. Post up moves are mad fast. Players do not have slow releases. I haveplayed the hell outta 2K for the last decade and I have never got why people say that 2K is sim.

2K has never been sim though. The NBA isn't slow. Players can dribble like mad. Post up moves are mad fast. Players do not have slow releases. I have played the hell outta 2K for the last decade and I have never got why people say that 2K is sim.

uh because live is exactly how the real NBA is $*!+ and go back the 5 page Live thread because it seems theres more talk about live here than in that thread

laugh.gif
2k could just release 2k9 with updated rosters every year and it still beats live

Ok
laugh.gif

2K has never been sim though. The NBA isn't slow. Players can dribble like mad. Post up moves are mad fast. Players do not have slow releases. I have played the hell outta 2K for the last decade and I have never got why people say that 2K is sim.

I'm done.
I get that Live is good this year. the demo was fun, but I'm done.

ayt so i got some play time with both live and 2k10.my impressions about live is its fun for a quick run of 2,3,maybe even 4 games.running up and down thecourt,busting juke moves and raining J's.but its not a game i can really sink my teeth into and play to death.it's fun to play,don't get mewrong,but in a kind of casual fan type of way.

i am so glad i picked up 2k10.since i got it yesterday,i've logged in 11 hours and i can't wait to get on and play again.FG % is off so i just movedthe sliders to 45 and it's been all good.
overall,2k10 is solid in all areas and the my player mode alone is reason enough to pick this game over live.

uh because live is exactly how the real NBA is $*!+ and go back the 5 page Live thread because it seems theres more talk about live here than in that thread

laugh.gif
pull ya head out playa
smh.gif

I never said Live was exactly like the NBA and I never said that it was sim either. So you can stop puttin' words into my mouth

laugh.gif
pull ya head out playa
smh.gif

I never said Live was exactly like the NBA and I never said that it was sim either. So you can stop puttin' words into my mouth
All im saying is that you seem set to go in this thread and make us play Live when none of us care about live

laugh.gif
, damn, dude is getting hot over this. I used to play Live, I havenever played 2k. BUT, when I get back in town this weekend I am going straight out and picking up 2k10.

ha... the drop 145 points w/ 5 min quarters?... lol...
Originally Posted by i3allistic

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

Originally Posted by DubA169

I think most of yall are just mad you need to re-learn a 2k basketball game

word up

laugh.gif
yep ....

i'm waiting for COD:MW2 thread...there gonna be a bunch of crying too ...people hates changes ...

haha... i'ma be in that MW2 thread tough.. i didnt know boys was goin hard on that Duty...
Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Did you win that game last night?

The Wizards joint? Man hell naw DWade just turned it on a n_. Scored like 10 consecutive points in the final 3 mins.

I need to find a good site with various NBA arena music.

And go in.

Also, I use a pretty decent set of sliders that slows the game down and makes it more realistic. I'll upload it to 2kShare if yall want to use it.

I played 12 min quarters and had a 89-84 game.

My-T.

i tried to tell'em... the quarters are proportionate...

i need a gif w/ Craig tellin his dad about bein a dog catcher in friday...

craig: "i told you.... i told you.... i told you"

mr willie jones: "YOU AINT TELL ME SHEET".... LOL...

laugh.gif
pull ya head out playa
smh.gif

All im saying is that you seem set to go in this thread and make us play Live when none of us care about live

Not my intentions at all. I just came over here to see how the game was doing and it didn't look like NTers were to happy with it. I responded to a fewcomments and then it led me here,..to you

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

I finally figured out how to play D and now the game is sick. Anyone else have trouble startin quick games and having player lock on? U can change that in controller options.

Yeah, I stay having that problem. Only thing was I didn't know how to turn it off. thanks for that.

Back
Top Bottom