NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

The new ISO motion is the BIZNESS!!!
pimp.gif

Here's a tip for those still trying to learn...

When holding down L2... If you move the left stick in a slow motion then you'll execute a slow crossover, move the left stick in a quick motion and you doquick crossovers.
The combinations you can string together are endless... and each ISO move is relative to how your defender is guarding you. ( ie. if the defender is playingyou tight one of the iso moves you'll do is a behind the back cross and shoulder bump to get space)

THIS GAME IS SICK!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i'm 32-9 online lol but like 5 of my losses are cuz i got disconnected for some reason

Yo does anybody know why there aren't any online settings? like on 2k9 you could change your coach settings and w/e...I just hate that i have to change mytimeouts to manual at the start of every game

I'm still giving 2k a chance. I don't know what's the problem with this damn game. I might not buy a basketball game this season because Ican't decide between the two.
laugh.gif

Knicks and Lakers fans, what music is played at your respective tip offs? I'm trying to get most of the tip off songs for the arenas. Some guys at OSalready uploaded a whole bunch of music for the Custom Arena Music, but I want to make sure I get it right.

And also, with the right sliders, this game is nearly perfect. It took some time, but I'm not seeing but maybe 1 or 2 alley oop attempts per game and theCPU is shooting under 50% and not trying to score in the paint all of the time. 2K10
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

i'm 32-9 online lol but like 5 of my losses are cuz i got disconnected for some reason

Yo does anybody know why there aren't any online settings? like on 2k9 you could change your coach settings and w/e...I just hate that i have to change my timeouts to manual at the start of every game
how have you played so many games already? even if you've had it a week
eek.gif

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Knicks and Lakers fans, what music is played at your respective tip offs? I'm trying to get most of the tip off songs for the arenas. Some guys at OS already uploaded a whole bunch of music for the Custom Arena Music, but I want to make sure I get it right.

And also, with the right sliders, this game is nearly perfect. It took some time, but I'm not seeing but maybe 1 or 2 alley oop attempts per game and the CPU is shooting under 50% and not trying to score in the paint all of the time. 2K10
pimp.gif
from my memory, the lakers played "let's get it started" by the black eyed peas often before the tip off. and estelle "americanboy" during timeouts.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by jretro23

How to i make the quarters longer in the MY PLAYER MODE????????
you have to set the minutes in settings before you go into my player mode.
ahh damn, got to start over
frown.gif
soooo how long should i make the quarter lengths?

this game gets addicting after a while. I think doing the whole my player thing really helps you learn how to defend.

This is my first 2k game can someone explain the sliders stuff. You can change the computers shooting %?? change up turbo?

Is it me or is this game pretty hard to control?

Can't seem to do nice crossovers, spins, dunks, etc...

Thinking of selling my 360 copy for $50 haha

When u change sliders is the number you change it to suppose to go up like they default 50 if i want the free throws to be harder do i change higher orlower???

The 2k servers are down but u can still play a ranked game or against a friend... Once its up all the settings and coachin stuff you changed will save and notkeep having to change it every time.

Originally Posted by JO HOUSTONE

When u change sliders is the number you change it to suppose to go up like they default 50 if i want the free throws to be harder do i change higher or lower???
lower = harder
higher = easier

Originally Posted by DubA169

this game gets addicting after a while. I think doing the whole my player thing really helps you learn how to defend.

This is my first 2k game can someone explain the sliders stuff. You can change the computers shooting %?? change up turbo?

well thenim gonna be playing my player
I gotta do something
maybe I just suck
the CPU on HOF lets u score at will but at the same time stopping them is a whole nother ballgame
Especially when your teammates want to help on D when none is needed and leave shooters wide open
and
roll.gif
at a ice cold Eric Gordon hitting a 3 after missing about sixconsecutively

maybe I need to learn how to run plays (without the on court illustrations) or study some diagrams or something
It hurts my pride, because no one I knows runs plays or practices
this +@%! is vexing
2K- the games that irk me like no other and at the same time I continue to play

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by jretro23

How to i make the quarters longer in the MY PLAYER MODE????????
you have to set the minutes in settings before you go into my player mode.
ahh damn, got to start over
frown.gif
soooo how long should i make the quarter lengths?

Damn i gotta start all over. Im kinda pissed about that but oh well, but i think im gonna put the quarters on 8 or 9 minutes, otherwise it would take too longto play a game

Game is sick but what's up with the damn menus, it's going to take time to get used to it but it's annoying. I have the PS3 version.

I havent tried it yet but I heard if you take CPU assist down/off in the my controller settings option, the cpu stops sagging off to help
Gotta try it in the morning

^I'm gonna have to try that, because my teammates are killing me, especially my SF, dude stays bringing the help leaving his man wide the f open

Back
Top Bottom