NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by chitown4eva

EA did the right thing by hiring a few key developers from the 2k team for their Live development and it shows.
A key development that a lot of people miss out on.

Fam, I mentioned that when the first Live 10 thread was made.

i dont have none of the problems everyone else is having.
the only complaints i have is, the server is down 95% of the time, and they took away the broadcast camera angle in my player mode, (once you get to trainingcamp)

i got drafted 1st round pick 17 to the 76ers.... then they let me go, i decided to go to the Knicks training camp, and I bossed on Larry Hughes and Mario West(26, 6, 6). So i made the team, and im going to torch Philly everytime i play them. Ima Athletic SG btw

the thing about the turbo is... the game is slowed down, Fast breaks dont SEEM like fast breaks cuz in real situations it doesnt happen.
Think of it as if you were really out there playing ball.... if you running around with your TURBO on you gonna be in need for a gatorade in the first 3-4minutes...
half the time you dont need lock on D to play defense, just stay in front of your guy... once he starts making a move then use it.... and dont use turbo unlessits needed....
if i am the 4th guy on a fast break im probably not gonna run like a bat out of hell, cuz im not gonna get there in time.... i have only got the fatigue iconon my guy one time... and thats cuz i was OD'n on the turbo that game.... (plus i made my players stamina really high)

this game is genius imo.... i love that i have to use my basketball IQ, to play it.

now if the damn servers work, so i can torch people in the crew games id be happy.

Lovin it..if ppl spent more time tryng to learn the new stuff instead of thinking its pick up and play then yall would be good..play my player it got me rightacross the learning curve

Originally Posted by GoldenTicket21

cant believe i bought the anniversary edition of this.......waste of $. as much as i hate to admit it, i wish i bought Live, and i been a 2k player since 2k. EA did the right thing by hiring a few key developers from the 2k team for their Live development and it shows.
bro if you wanna get rid of the kobe stuff i'll be glad to take it out of your hands
pimp.gif

You know how there were a bunch of other covers that they had for 2k10? Is there anywhere to find them to print out? Thanks..

The game its self is straight. It just have a few minor bugs that will get fixed over time. To me live is just to unrealistic to play.

i never do this but i couldnt even finish a game so i went straight to slider settings.. the game is broken out of the box. or shouldi i say geared for thecasual gamer 100%. tip dunks are out of control, alley oops are out of control., fg % is terrible.. CPU teammate ai is questionable ALL The time.. its not soquestionable on the other side. just my teammates
laugh.gif

my 1st game in the L, i got 7 minutes put up 7, 3, 3
we played the Heat... D Wade spazzed on us and we lost.... looks like ima have to deal with alot of losing my 1st season with the knicks

Upon further review... The FG% is OD in this game.
I just gone done running with the Hornets and lost to the Twolves.
smh.gif
Tell me why as a team they shot 78% for the game... Ryan Gomes was lights out going 4/4from 3's in the 4th.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Yeah this game is broken, they need to patch some of this nonsense up ASAP..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

The game its self is straight. It just have a few minor bugs that will get fixed over time. To me live is just to unrealistic to play.
What is unrealistic about Live?

HOW DO U DRAFT???????????????? I WANNA GET DRAFTED??????????????/ WHAT DO I DO TO GET DRAFTED DO I HAVE TO BUY A SPECIAL VERSION???

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

HOW DO U DRAFT???????????????? I WANNA GET DRAFTED??????????????/ WHAT DO I DO TO GET DRAFTED DO I HAVE TO BUY A SPECIAL VERSION???
go to my player mode... idk how it works without the draft combine, but you create a guy and you go to the draft... more than likely you wont getdrafted, so you have to work up.

*edit 2nd game, 18 pts 2 rebs 3 ast, 2 steals... we lost againt... Damn Knicks!
mad.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

What is unrealistic about Live?

the od scoring & the unrealistic game play theres no way your scoring 145 points in a game even if it lakers vs unc & accompainied with the fact thatif i pass to someone in the paint & he's covered the ball should be stolen not go through the defender so i can score...2k10 trumps

Back
Top Bottom