NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Shannon Brown is AMAZING in this game
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ServeChilled81

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

HELP! Every time I play a game with any team, I'm always stuck playing as the SG of that team! I don't know how the hell it happened. It just happens all the time. Does anyone know how to fix that?
I'm a 6'8 SF and they got me at the 2 spot
smh.gif
And is there a way to make the 2K Insider shut the hell up? Son is mad annoying.

While your just sitting there.... did you know jason kidd says...

roll.gif
I swear if son tells me about Larry Bird in the 3 point contest again, I'm gonna snap
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"So which one of you guys is gonna come in second"
or when hes talking about kobe

"As far as carrying the torch for years to come, I don't know. I'm just trying to be the best basketball player I can be"
[table][tr][td][/td] [/tr][/table]

I'm having a problem....

When i play a quick game, the camera is only following my point guard...
why is this?
and i cant control anyone but my point guard..?

I didn't do a lock player or anything

mad.gif

Happened to me too, before you start, goto options, my controller, settings, and change to lock position to off.

Originally Posted by the north west

I hate listening to that guy when I play the my player mode

dude says the same damm thing everytime

You just mad cause' Kevin Durant has a bright future. Hard work beats talent, when talent isn't working hard.

so everybody is talking bout this patch thing.. what bout them people with no internet connection for their system? (umm like me) haha.. i share a wirelessconnection with our tenant and she has this old $%# router that could barely pick up any signals and i dont want to buy a wireless router for my 360 bcuz itcost a lot. Are we pretty much done for this patch or any updates perhaps? thanks in advance.. and i hate 2ksports for always releasing games with hella bugs.

Originally Posted by kash55

I'm having a problem....

When i play a quick game, the camera is only following my point guard...
why is this?
and i cant control anyone but my point guard..?

I didn't do a lock player or anything

mad.gif

Happened to me too, before you start, goto options, my controller, settings, and change to lock position to off.

Clutch!

will do when i get home, thx sir

Does anybody know how to put the nba on nbc in the game? I know it's in the custom arena music but I don't know where to put it.

These boys in the NBDL be Hatin -________- Turn over with 10 secs left.. I call for the ball because I'm at half court PG had it at the opposing teams FTline.. I run my route and he pulls up for a 3.. *BRICK* we lost by 1 -_-
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif

You just mad cause' Kevin Durant has a bright future. Hard work beats talent, when talent isn't working hard.
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jeuce

After I played a few games the guide dude says "Congratulations, now its time for a decision, these teams are interested in you, do you want a change, blah blah blah..." but then theres no prompt? No buttons come up no choices nothing. This a glitch? Also, im not able to view my contract at all?
Same here

Originally Posted by jbeezie

AHAHHHA SO MANY PROBLEMS
Go play Live son. You're not wanted around these parts.
taking a break from the adrenaline rush. its too much. i be walking around my room like Jack Nicholson at a laker game.

I lost to the Celtics right now smh 85-84. Kobe missed the game winning lay-up. got me heated and **@+
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

But how do you add your own "in-game music" in the game? it says i need to put it on my HD but I have no idea how

roll.gif
I'm guessing you're the voice of the Insider

Back
Top Bottom