NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by AB Doom

Damn the Lakers are hard to beat on HOF!!!
Yeah, I'm trying to get the Celtics vs Lakers achievement on HOF mode...so far I only managed to break the LB button of my controller onaccount of me throwing it against the wall
mad.gif

Unless dudes start missin threes you are screwed cuz your AI is gonna leave ppl open conveniently for threes

Is it just me or can you make layups on anyone? I'm playing online and everyones picking the Warriors. Stephan Curry, and Monta Ellis are driving intoDwight Howard, and Bass and scoring consistently. Do I actually have to switch over and swat with the center and pf or is the AI just ******ed?

I'm 3 - 0 online but I really don't like this NBA 2k, they should have just tweaked the minor errors from last year instead of this semi new engine.

got drafted at second round number 6 by the grizzilies...played six game and didn't make the team...so i headed to the golden state warriors trainingcamp....im battling stephen jackson, corey maggette, and anthony randolph for the sf position.

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE ONLINE SETTINGS? LIKE TIMEOUTS AND SUBSITUTIONS ETC? Is this possible? %#%@ i've asked like 45 times no one wants to answer
laugh.gif
It isn't in the game. They're going to add it with the upcoming patch though.

Press left on the Dpad during game and there u go haha

I was about to say same..

Originally Posted by jumpman247

I'm 3 - 0 online but I really don't like this NBA 2k, they should have just tweaked the minor errors from last year instead of this semi new engine.
Do you know what an engine is? What is semi new about this engine?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Ok so i changed the sliders to those in here
still have it on HOF but its too easy
playin the Magic and teams that rely on the three doesn't feel dangerous like it should
the threes dont fall for them so i might change that back up
I put the speed and quickness back to the OG settings
the dude that made those sliders over at Operation Sports said he'd have another one tomorrow
http://www.operationsport...-not-play-hall-fame.html

!%%, If yall remember I was on the Spurs summer roster, got thru the D-League and got called up by the Trailblazers. So I played about 10 games in and I facethe Spurs, about halfway into the first quarter guess who subbed in for the Spurs? Yep you guessed it ME! So I'm over here on the Blazers playing againstmy created player on the Spurs, this game is messed up man....
roll.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Unless dudes start missin threes you are screwed cuz your AI is gonna leave ppl open conveniently for threes

Exactly i put my help defense all the way down and everything

I'm a 6'8 SF, just made it to the NBA...signed by the Lakers.

Had to play 6 games for the D-Fenders first, averaged 15/5/5

First game for the Lakers, I had 11/4/6...Fisher didn't really pass me the rock, but Kobe and Gasol did
pimp.gif

Guranteed im picking up Live next year if its even a toss up like it is this year. Dont get me wrong the game is dope and i enjoy it. But there is no reasonthe past 3 years they have so many damn problems right from the get-go. I mean like really.. do these guys not have people who test the game for them? i meanit doesnt take long at all to play and notice over half of the things on the list that they are working on for the patch.

I have a feeling NBA Live will be coming out out to play next year..

HELP why does my player do a layup instead of a dunk when I'm pressing the R2 and right stick?

hmm

the guy says "many teams are interested, this will be a career decision blah blah"

how the hell do i access that?

Originally Posted by imINchucks5

hmm

the guy says "many teams are interested, this will be a career decision blah blah"

ive asked the same question with no answer so im assuming its another glitch. Has me
mad.gif
mad.gif
hearing him say the same damn thing every time i finish a game

Any tips on stopping the Cavs? I can stop Lebron and Shaq but all the others (anthony Parker) just kill me
9-1 online ONLY LOSE TO CAVS

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

HELP why does my player do a layup instead of a dunk when I'm pressing the R2 and right stick?
L2 and R2 for me, try that.. Whats your players overall dunk rating/vertical? I think above 50 u can pretty much slam it.

If u are over the 50 dunk rating.. Make sure u have plenty of turbo left.. That should help also.. Strength, helps.. getting bodied can throw your balance andinstead of dunking it, ull most likely do an awkward lay up, hook or fading shot..
Originally Posted by imINchucks5

hmm

ive asked the same question with no answer so im assuming its another glitch. Has me
mad.gif
mad.gif
hearing him say the same damn thing every time i finish a game

^^^

roll.gif
!%%$ bugs me also.. i was looking for an option to see who else isinterested or sign with my team for the whole year.. According to the 2K forum.. That's getting fixed also the contracts.. They are working on that.. Patchis coming out.. hopefully soon..

HELP! Every time I play a game with any team, I'm always stuck playing as the SG of that team! I don't know how the hell it happened. It just happensall the time. Does anyone know how to fix that?

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

why doesnt the NBA TODAY mode work for me? i click it and it says it requires that your living rosters match the file on 2k sports server, continuing will result in your living roster file being dloaded. I press yes. It says checking is your living rosters are upto date and then goes to regular quick mode????

*%+!!!!!!!!
????????

its not gonna be up until november... its in the book...

and i got an invite from every team in teh nba... now i'm on the verge of being cut...
frown.gif

has anyone stayed on an nba team consistently in their first year?
Ummm.. I'm playing NBA Today right now..

I have no idea why you cant access to it tho..
this is really pissing me off now, i want that NBA today commentary!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom