NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by lakersreppa008

HELP! Every time I play a game with any team, I'm always stuck playing as the SG of that team! I don't know how the hell it happened. It just happens all the time. Does anyone know how to fix that?
I'm a 6'8 SF and they got me at the 2 spot
smh.gif
And is there a way to make the 2K Insider shut the hell up? Son is mad annoying.

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by lysolflow

why doesnt the NBA TODAY mode work for me? i click it and it says it requires that your living rosters match the file on 2k sports server, continuing will result in your living roster file being dloaded. I press yes. It says checking is your living rosters are upto date and then goes to regular quick mode????

*%+!!!!!!!!
????????

its not gonna be up until november... its in the book...

and i got an invite from every team in teh nba... now i'm on the verge of being cut...
frown.gif

has anyone stayed on an nba team consistently in their first year?
Ummm.. I'm playing NBA Today right now..

I have no idea why you cant access to it tho..
this is really pissing me off now, i want that NBA today commentary!!!!!

Word, I thought I was the only one getting that problem,
it says the same thing for me GSDOUBLEU
very irritating.

so bulls drafted me at #26, i completed summer league and then they cut me, so i had an option to goto any other teams training camp and chose lakers. Made itthrough training camp without getting cut and am on the team. Right now only coming into games for 6 mins a game or so. Hopefully I get more playing time.

Anyone have games randomly get simulated or completed? Like the first game of the season was already completed and said I had stats, but I didnt actually playit. I don't even see a simulate option, so i'm guessing the 2k randomly simulates games for you? Thats kinda weird.

And they need to let us change the simulated game time, sucks that i'm on 5 min qtrs and the league is on 12.

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

HELP why does my player do a layup instead of a dunk when I'm pressing the R2 and right stick?

who you tryin to do it with? i thnk if you do it in different directions, you get digg dinks...

up-basic
down-reverse
right-power
left-showtime...

try doin a basic and see what happens...

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Ok so i changed the sliders to those in here
still have it on HOF but its too easy
playin the Magic and teams that rely on the three doesn't feel dangerous like it should
the threes dont fall for them so i might change that back up
I put the speed and quickness back to the OG settings
the dude that made those sliders over at Operation Sports said he'd have another one tomorrow
http://www.operationsport...-not-play-hall-fame.html
So true..

When i play the game offline.. i tried to really mimic NBA so i tried to avoid lots of points inside the paint and fast breaks, etc.. also without getting toocompetitive
laugh.gif

All Star is where its at for me .. HOF is just ridiculous IMO

I'm referring to the comments from the link DC posted..

^ With Pau or Bynum on pick n rolls but all they do is lay ups. Even on fast breaks with Kobe he'll do a layup instead of a dunk. Do I need to adjust mysliders

Originally Posted by Goldmember

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

Ok so i changed the sliders to those in here
still have it on HOF but its too easy
playin the Magic and teams that rely on the three doesn't feel dangerous like it should
the threes dont fall for them so i might change that back up
I put the speed and quickness back to the OG settings
the dude that made those sliders over at Operation Sports said he'd have another one tomorrow
http://www.operationsport...-not-play-hall-fame.html
So true..

When i play the game offline.. i tried to really mimic NBA so i tried to avoid lots of points inside the paint and fast breaks, etc.. also without getting too competitive
laugh.gif

All Star is where its at for me .. HOF is just ridiculous IMO

I'm referring to the comments from the link DC posted..

I cant lie I havent done it yet but it kinda hurts because I typically play games on the hardest difficulty
frown.gif

Last year I could at least contest shots because my men would play tight and double team as I requested but this year the defense is
sick.gif

I dont need the CPU to take over defense for me
But if I do my part I dont need the game make my teammates make some dumb decisions

The sliders posted here and at Operation Sports lead to realistic stats but some of the decisions the CPU makes aren't realistic

So I'm gonna tweek and see what works well and use that until some1 comes up with settings that are a little more realistic

Still on HOF for the time being

I'll be playing on all-star this year.
laugh.gif
The only way I can have fun and actually have a competitive game for the moment at least.

Just played bout 7 games online. Went 5-1, Last game didnt count cuz of disconnection...i was up by 15 though SMFH. Only loss was 2 a cheeser who used Kobe theentire game...still was a good game though. Tried to rematch but he b*tched up. Prolly hop on a little later and try that My Player joint out

Originally Posted by AIR CuDi

I'm at the Denver Nuggets training camp and I'm a SF. I feel like stonefacing myself. I forgot Melo was on the damn Nuggets.
laugh.gif
For some reason, I wanted to be on the Nuggets badly, and I was already a SF and I just don't feel like starting over. I've made it through 3 out of 5 games/days. I don't want to go to no damn D-league!!!!!
UPDATE: I got cut!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
I got put on the damn Dakota Wizards!!! I'm starting over anyway. I'm making a SG.

I was doing the Association mode with the Bulls and somehow Rose's speed went from 90+ to a 58
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

I'm at the Denver Nuggets training camp and I'm a SF. I feel like stonefacing myself. I forgot Melo was on the damn Nuggets.
laugh.gif
For some reason, I wanted to be on the Nuggets badly, and I was already a SF and I just don't feel like starting over. I've made it through 3 out of 5 games/days. I don't want to go to no damn D-league!!!!!
UPDATE: I got cut!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
I got put on the damn Dakota Wizards!!! I'm starting over anyway. I'm making a SG.
Never give up. Keep trying, maybe you'll make it big one day. Imagine how much money you'll make off a book about your career
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

HELP! Every time I play a game with any team, I'm always stuck playing as the SG of that team! I don't know how the hell it happened. It just happens all the time. Does anyone know how to fix that?
smh.gif
And is there a way to make the 2K Insider shut the hell up? Son is mad annoying.

While your just sitting there.... did you know jason kidd says...

roll.gif

I guess roster is updated.
I clicked NBA Today.....
went to play with Memphis, our ratings shot to 80+!

Iverson is now in Memphis Blue.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.gif

roll.gif
I swear if son tells me about Larry Bird in the 3 point contest again, I'm gonna snap
smh.gif
laugh.gif

I'm having a problem....

When i play a quick game, the camera is only following my point guard...
why is this?
and i cant control anyone but my point guard..?

I didn't do a lock player or anything

mad.gif

is there lobbies for online? or anything like 2k9? because it seems dumb just ranked match then going to Leaderboards to see other people.

press x and the right trigger to go to the rooms.

25-3 online now, just took an L to a pau/bynum paint #+*#+.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

smh.gif

roll.gif
I swear if son tells me about Larry Bird in the 3 point contest again, I'm gonna snap
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
"So which one of you guys is gonna come in second"

Back
Top Bottom