NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Lakersfan1 wrote:
E3LAL wrote:
vikdakid23 wrote:
Oh and can someone answer me this. How the hell does a basketball player , a starting basketball player at that get tired half way through a 5 minute quarter. Please someone shed some damn light on this BS! I swear the fatigue setting is all F'd up!

I've never abused the turbo feature but this is ridiculous. I feel like I can't use turbo on fastbreaks without getting tired. I even use a 10 man rotation with the lakers and both Pau and Bynum are exhausted as well as kobe.
indifferent.gif

i like it because it makes you rely on your bench so for me i always put my bench in the last 2 mintues of the 1st 3 quarters and first 2 minutes of the 4th and they stay good
pimp.gif

I do too and even call timeouts but they still get that Gatorade icon.
laugh.gif

Don't know what to tell you for me only Artest gets tired because he just runs up and down the court for no reason but gasol also gets tiredbut not enough to make him mess up

is anyone surprised by how suckish kobe is in this game?
i cant beleive he isnt draining 2s and dunking left and right
is it just me?and no i dont use the lakers im nuggets and suns

Riiiight, I was playing with the Heat a bit ago, and 2 mins into the first, this man Wade was rockin' a Gatorade icon
smh.gif
I sub him out, bring him back inlike 2 mins into the second quarter, dude is half dead by half time--Now I am not hot dog'n with duke at all, just driving to the whole, penetrating andkicking out, ect-- AFTER halftime, dude starts off with 4 bars of energy instead of 5 and gets the Gatorade icon within the next minute or so smmfh. So manythings need to be adjusted in the game. If I could pick a few things first though, it'd probably be Alley Oops, Shot success in the paint, Down courtpassing, and FATIGUE of course. Any word on when a patch is dropping?

Oh, and I am on 360 btw--My skills are NOWHERE NEAR how elite they were on 2k9. If you want to have a lackluster *&^ challenge, add my XBLGT: Matic Touch
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

That isn't Kobe's game by any stretch. He is a jump shooter for the most part. It is good he isn't dunking left and right.

How do I get out of the D-League? I have been playing many games in the D League but I am not getting signed....I am not playing very good as I am only gettinga B avverage and around 8 points and 8 assists.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Dypaz; I wasn't ignoring you. I am working on some Draft Class edits man.

Yo its cool man..

I might try that slider you posted because i only play on All Star

Lakersfan1 ..revenge is coming!
devil.gif

laugh.gif

That isn't Kobe's game by any stretch. He is a jump shooter for the most part. It is good he isn't dunking left and right.

Kobe is amazing in this game.. IMO

His mid-range game is
pimp.gif
plus post moves...not like in 2k9
sick.gif

Originally Posted by Japs24

His mid-range game is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
yeah esp. his post move and fade away jay is always wet
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

finally survived training camp with my hometown wizards, i got garbage minutes in my 1st game but i managed to pull 4 pts and 5 boards (3 offensive) in 8 mins
smile.gif
not bad imo

Someone help.. y does it keep saying these teams are interested in you but i cant figure out which teams.. HELP

already met a couple "lets take Lebron and drive to get 58 points just so I can win" people online. SMH

Originally Posted by Ratboy90

already met a couple "lets take Lebron and drive to get 58 points just so I can win" people online. SMH
There are TOO many sim players on NT and OperationSports for you to be playing random fools online that cheese non-stop

Originally Posted by Kobe BACK

Someone help.. y does it keep saying these teams are interested in you but i cant figure out which teams.. HELP

This!

i gotta get away from the blazers, im like the 9th guard

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

Originally Posted by Japs24

His mid-range game is
pimp.gif
sick.gif
yeah esp. his post move and fade away jay is always wet
sick.gif
sick.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

I think yall got it backwards
his 2k9 post game was redic
fade aways were a given
plus the fact that you could choose whether you wanted to fade or hook
pimp.gif

It's funny seeing people online with all their player having Gatorade cups beside them....people abuse that turbo.

I just use it when driving down the lane or on fast breaks...being conservative with your turbo is key.

2k10 is officla gettin on my nerve ...this online play is trash the lag on ps3 kills me the on ball d is horrible the reaction time is 2 sec slow i really cantplay this online anymore it jus gets me heated

Originally Posted by jordanfanatic23

B Roy is my dude, sons handles are insanity
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Just played a crazy game online.. i was down 10 going into 4th.. first 2 mins Rudy hit 4 3s in a row.. got the W at the end too
smokin.gif

I'm back with 2k10 again. The gameplay is just too good. After using some sliders to adjust the computer a little bit, the game feels good. I'll playlive from time to time, but I'm running a dynasty and using my player mode on 2k right now. warriors picked me up in summer league and I made it to theirtraining camp. I'm a 6 foot 5 athletic pg, so I might fit I just well with them. Played one game in training camp and beat out speedy claxton. if anybodywanna add me on ps3 my gamertag is bhzmafia14. I don't trust playing anybody online.

Back
Top Bottom