NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

As much as I want to play it so much the laggy servers and glitches until the patch make it wack for another week

been playing online for about 3 hours now and i experienced minimal lag.. i had two straight games without lagging..

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

2k10 is officla gettin on my nerve ...this online play is trash the lag on ps3 kills me the on ball d is horrible the reaction time is 2 sec slow i really cant play this online anymore it jus gets me heated

sitv_latino%20sports_dwight%20howard61.jpg

wink.gif

Another note:

They need to fix the free throw camera glitch. Its a crucial freethrow and the camera is all in my face, and i can't see my the basket of my fullrelease!!!!

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm back with 2k10 again. The gameplay is just too good. After using some sliders to adjust the computer a little bit, the game feels good. I'll play live from time to time, but I'm running a dynasty and using my player mode on 2k right now. warriors picked me up in summer league and I made it to their training camp. I'm a 6 foot 5 athletic pg, so I might fit I just well with them. Played one game in training camp and beat out speedy claxton. if anybody wanna add me on ps3 my gamertag is bhzmafia14. I don't trust playing anybody online.

whats the best sliders?

Wow so in the middle of my freethrow a full screen stat screen appears. Also a quick question, anyone respond. Has anyone been able to play my player pick upgames? I've been getting kicked off everytime but on the screen for entering the game I can see people have a grade of C or C+ bute and like 10 otherpeople are at D or F. Has anyone been able to utilize this feature of the game?

Originally Posted by JUUG KNIGHT

Originally Posted by bhzmafia14

I'm back with 2k10 again. The gameplay is just too good. After using some sliders to adjust the computer a little bit, the game feels good. I'll play live from time to time, but I'm running a dynasty and using my player mode on 2k right now. warriors picked me up in summer league and I made it to their training camp. I'm a 6 foot 5 athletic pg, so I might fit I just well with them. Played one game in training camp and beat out speedy claxton. if anybody wanna add me on ps3 my gamertag is bhzmafia14. I don't trust playing anybody online.

whats the best sliders?

DC posted one a couple pages back

mad.gif
stupid FT camera angles..

online is running great for me so far..

Alright, I haven't looked through this thread at all but if anyone else has come across the problem, let me know.
mad.gif

I'm in My Player mode. I've played through like 15 games or so. Everything's been going okay (playing between mediocre-good with my minutes on theKnicks. Just got in the starting lineup.) I haven't touched any settings or anything and for some reason, I can't control my player during the game.There isn't an option that lets me turn this on or off. I'm about to reset my xbox and hopefully the problem will go away but has anyone elseencountered this?

Originally Posted by aveezytheBEAST

Another note:

They need to fix the free throw camera glitch. Its a crucial freethrow and the camera is all in my face, and i can't see my the basket of my full release!!!!

I know i almost lost twice because of that

$!*% THIS GAME how do you stop lebron he dropped 55 on me i mean $%# this is a joke. 2k needs to get lebrons nuts out of there mouth and make him stoppable

Originally Posted by Crazy EBW

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

2k10 is officla gettin on my nerve ...this online play is trash the lag on ps3 kills me the on ball d is horrible the reaction time is 2 sec slow i really cant play this online anymore it jus gets me heated

sitv_latino%20sports_dwight%20howard61.jpg

wink.gif

roll.gif

Serious question guys...

Would it be wiser to sell this game and cop Live 10 or wait it out for this Jesus patch that should fix everything? I'm honestly not holding my breath forthe patch since the problems in 2K10 are WIDE ranging. Everything from unbelievably skewed player ratings (i.e Sasha Vujacic with a 99 steal rating and BrandonRoy with a 25 Offensive Clutch rating...WAT?), frame rate issues, glitches that make the game literally unplayable (i.e. My Player clone glitch, inability toget online, etc), stamina issues, camera issues... There's just a ton of things completely wrong with this game. If this game were a beta version, I'dmaybe understand but this is the full $60 version we're talking about. I wish I could fall back and say that the gameplay was solid but it ISN'T.It's slow and the defense makes the game almost unplayable.

On the other hand, I haven't played LIVE since Melo was on the cover and I don't like the arcade feel most LIVE games have.

WWNTD?

Originally Posted by Boys Noize

Serious question guys...

Would it be wiser to sell this game and cop Live 10 or wait it out for this Jesus patch that should fix everything? I'm honestly not holding my breath for the patch since the problems in 2K10 are WIDE ranging. Everything from unbelievably skewed player ratings (i.e Sasha Vujacic with a 99 steal rating and Brandon Roy with a 25 Offensive Clutch rating...WAT?), frame rate issues, glitches that make the game literally unplayable (i.e. My Player clone glitch, inability to get online, etc), stamina issues, camera issues... There's just a ton of things completely wrong with this game. If this game were a beta version, I'd maybe understand but this is the full $60 version we're talking about. I wish I could fall back and say that the gameplay was solid but it ISN'T. It's slow and the defense makes the game almost unplayable.

On the other hand, I haven't played LIVE since Melo was on the cover and I don't like the arcade feel most LIVE games have.

WWNTD?
The only problem i see are the servers,deflections of the passes,Camera when ur shooting freethrows, and lebron being unstoppable NOT NEAR he isunstoppable. But because everyone expects games to be perfect leads them to nitpick EVERYTHING

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

Serious question guys...

Would it be wiser to sell this game and cop Live 10 or wait it out for this Jesus patch that should fix everything? I'm honestly not holding my breath for the patch since the problems in 2K10 are WIDE ranging. Everything from unbelievably skewed player ratings (i.e Sasha Vujacic with a 99 steal rating and Brandon Roy with a 25 Offensive Clutch rating...WAT?), frame rate issues, glitches that make the game literally unplayable (i.e. My Player clone glitch, inability to get online, etc), stamina issues, camera issues... There's just a ton of things completely wrong with this game. If this game were a beta version, I'd maybe understand but this is the full $60 version we're talking about. I wish I could fall back and say that the gameplay was solid but it ISN'T. It's slow and the defense makes the game almost unplayable.

WWNTD?
The only problem i see are the servers,deflections of the passes,Camera when ur shooting freethrows, and lebron being unstoppable NOT NEAR he is unstoppable. But because everyone expects games to be perfect leads them to nitpick EVERYTHING
No, no. 2k10 is a GOOD game sans issues. It's just that the issues are too major this year.

I'd say wait it out and see if the patch helps. The value will not change too much for 2k to trade/sell.

Just started my season with the Knicks and played the warriors at home....blew a 16 point lead going into the 4th quarter and Ellis hit a game winning 3pointer. I know its all my fault but wow I love/hate this game
grin.gif

Serious question guys...

WWNTD?
The only problem i see are the servers,deflections of the passes,Camera when ur shooting freethrows, and lebron being unstoppable NOT NEAR he is unstoppable. But because everyone expects games to be perfect leads them to nitpick EVERYTHING
I don't even think I'm nitpicking. This game shipped with not minor issues but major ones. I'm honestly skeptical that 2K even hadthis game tested. How could they release this game, in good conscience, knowing the issues it has? To think I dropped money on this and the Draft Combine
sick.gif
It's robbery.

The biggest problem for me right now is the My Player mode. How are they going to make it so one of their biggest selling points is unplayable? You mean totell me I've invested all these hours into this player and the only way around this clone glitch is to start over? Are you @*%%%+% kidding me?

late pass please but i don't feel like reading all the back pages
But whats the deal with the intentional fouling I have fouls on and I try to intentionally foul or vice versa and no foul is called EVER the ball handler justdrops the ball lol am I doing something wrong?

Serious question guys...

WWNTD?
No wonder I kept getting so many steal with sasha last night. It was OD
laugh.gif

Also, when subbing players via the down on the d-pad, it glitches and can't sub the players I want. It's a pain to have to sub via pause.

What is the issue here? Too many or too few?

anyone now how to get nba today to work....it worked the first day and now nothing .....any help would be appreciated

I like the game fine how it is, and with the patch it's probably going to be perfect....some of yall are just nitpicking.

Serious question guys...

WWNTD?
Wait, Sasha has a 99 steal rating?
laugh.gif

From my experience with 2K10, I think it would be fine to wait for the patch, but it sounds like you're having a lot more problems than I've run into. Granted, I haven't put that much time in though. I can say that Live is definitely different than in the past. I bought 2K and only rented Live the last 3years but I purchased this year. They definitely made drastic improvements.

Back
Top Bottom