NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Please bring back ONLINE LOBBIES. I mean i like the idea of playing random people but i hate running into cheeser after cheeser after cheeser. Let me choosewho i want to play a ranked game against. Also that hesitation dribble has to go.

the basics aint even fixed. who cares about all the extras? this game is all hype and both live and 2k are trash at the end of the day

2k just seems to be less trash then live
laugh.gif

^^ How'd you know the basics ain't fixed? ...from the very first article and a couple of pics?
laugh.gif

I just hope they fix the game so that when fatigue is on, people can't run in circles until they get under the basket and then cherry pick.

also, fix the unlimited timeout glitch. dudes be pausing the game then calling 10 timeouts within a span of 2 mins to boost their star players' fatigue.

gay !+# stuff.

^Never knew about that glitch... never ran into it. I was always a solid %80 on this game. I rarely lost... ask VaGixxer about me
pimp.gif

When is the release date? Sorry, I didn't happen to scroll by it.

Can't Wait
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I hope they fix the " every player making the bucket just because they are under the hoop, even when 1-2defenders are on them" GLITCH.

laugh.gif
@ them saying they improved commentary. They say that every year andits basically the same $$+$.

i could care less about commentary

there is a glitch in online team games in 2k9 that allows you to foul without fouling out and without sending the other player to the line
smh.gif

"glitches" they need to fix are as follows:
1. ITS TO EASY TO SCORE IN THE PAINT!
2. When you're on a fast break you run like someone is guarding you
3. Why can u strip someone just by pressing X when they are driving for a lay up
4. As said before time out glitch
5. How certain people are amazing but suck in real life (sasha yes who cares if i like the lakers he makes 3's for days) Also kwame brown some guy dropped48 on me with him cause he was unstoppable
6. Fatigue needs to be fixed LEBRON NEVER GETS TIRED!
7. Commentary isn't that great but isnt that big a problem
8. Get rid of street ball and the slam dunk crap or just revamp it and make it part of all star weekend ONLY
9. Make kobe better
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dunk Demon

960357_20090805_790screen008.jpg

This may be the most minor thing ever but
eek.gif
@ recognizing a game on Thanksgiving.
laugh.gif
Crazy
eek.gif
eek.gif

Hope they got Groundhog day decked out
laugh.gif

The game is also coming to PSP for the first time
though I doubt most of u care

Oh I care alright, Association mode on the go??
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I'm just waitin for some info
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Lazy B

I doubt anything has changed from 2k9. I'm waiting for all the reviews to come in before I make a purchase.

I quoted this just to say nice avy. I know where it's from
devil.gif
AudreyBitoni =
pimp.gif

Anyway, this game better be good. I thought 2K8 > 2K9.

oh boy...i can't wait...brandon jennings, stephen curry, blake griffin!!!!! aaaaaahhhhhhh mannnn....

the league is ridiculous right now. i can't wait to see what the season holds for us

Originally Posted by aubstuh86

also, fix the unlimited timeout glitch. dudes be pausing the game then calling 10 timeouts within a span of 2 mins to boost their star players' fatigue.

gay !+# stuff.
never happened to me

Derrick Rose Is the cover athlete for the draft combine (Courtesy of the 2k Sports Message Boards)

2K Sports announced today that rising NBA star, Derrick Rose of the Chicago Bulls, will be featured as the spokesman for NBA[emoji]174[/emoji] 2K10: Draft Combine, adownload-only title that will provide fans with an immersive pre-season basketball experience leading up to the fall launch of NBA 2K10. Rose, the 2009T-Mobile NBA Rookie of the Year, has quickly become one of the most electrifying playmakers in the league, and this season NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will tapinto Rose's personal knowledge and experience training for the NBA Draft.

"It's a great feeling to partner with 2K Sports and represent the greatest basketball franchise on the planet," said Rose, point guard for theChicago Bulls. "I look forward to providing my insights of what that first year in the league is really like, and what it takes to stay on top of yourgame. This season, NBA 2K10: Draft Combine will be a place where fans can experience the life of a player trying to make it to the NBA. The drills arechallenging, and the group scrimmages are always extremely competitive with everyone looking to improve their draft stock as well. It's as real as itgets."

Rose, who led the University of Memphis to the NCAA Championship game in his freshman year, was selected the top overall pick by his hometown Chicago Bulls inthe 2008 NBA Draft after only one college season. This past year, he averaged 16.8 points, 6.3 assists, and 3.9 rebounds per game and was selected to the NBAAll-Rookie First Team. Additionally, Rose led the Chicago Bulls back to the NBA playoffs, and his 36 points tied Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's NBA record for themost points scored by a rookie in his playoff debut.

"Derrick is the perfect fit to be our spokesman for NBA 2K10: Draft Combine," said Greg Thomas, senior vice president of sports development for 2K."Not only is he one of the most dynamic young playmakers in the NBA today, he's the pride of Chicago, where the real NBA Draft Combine is located. Welook forward to working closely with Derrick this season, and are thrilled to offer our fans a brand new pre-season basketball experience with NBA 2K10: DraftCombine."

In NBA 2K10: Draft Combine, fans will begin their career at the ATTACK Athletics gym in Chicago by building their own custom player and working with a mentor,the 2K Insider, to step up their game through a variety of challenging basketball drills and 5-on-5 games to increase their NBA draft stock. The greater aplayer excels at a particular drill, or in completing specific game objectives, the more valuable skill points they will receive which can be used to improveone of over 30 key player attributes. Fans can then take their custom built players in NBA 2K10: Draft Combine and use them in the all-new My Player careermode in NBA 2K10 launching this fall, allowing them to continue their journey toward becoming an NBA legend.

6040_261374365304_221292025304_8153428_3065059_n.jpg

That's Official
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They need to let us incorporate our own music from our hard drive into the game , that was so GREAT in NFL and NBA(i think) 2k5.. BRING IT BACK!

Originally Posted by 360wavesandxbox

They need to let us incorporate our own music from our hard drive into the game , that was so GREAT in NFL and NBA(i think) 2k5.. BRING IT BACK!

yeah 2k has the worst menu music.

"IN YO FACE!!!!! OOOOHHH"

Back
Top Bottom