NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Just preordered the anniversary today.
pimp.gif

Looking forward to seeing game footage.
nerd.gif

this game sounds great, i wish the contracts in the player mode were longer than just one year though. But i cant wait to get this game

Did they fix the passing? For example can you pick whether or not you throw a bounce pass in the air? I hate how sometimes you throw a bounce pass and its anautomatic turnover because it hits the cpu's foot. Whereas if it was a regular pass it would have been an easy bucket. Also, the diving animations, in 2k9they would dive in the middle of the key. Is that fixed?

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

-You can create your own draft class, which means you can create 72 guys and then upload that file to the 2K server. That means you could create 72 of the top prospects or you could re-create an old class and upload that one. You can download a new draft class before each season. Obviously you can just have a class generated for you if you don't want to download a draft class. I know some insane people on OS will create entire draft classes, and bless you if you do.

M2S.0.0.0x0.320x240.jpeg

i just knew youd have somethin bout that marv . cp draft when i saw your name

Originally Posted by rizzo da one

Did they fix the passing? For example can you pick whether or not you throw a bounce pass in the air? I hate how sometimes you throw a bounce pass and its an automatic turnover because it hits the cpu's foot. Whereas if it was a regular pass it would have been an easy bucket. Also, the diving animations, in 2k9 they would dive in the middle of the key. Is that fixed?
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
I swear once the cpu goes on a scoring frenzy in the latestages of the 4th quarter, and for some inexplicable reason, you dish off a redundant fancy pass, it's a wrap.

Originally Posted by The Fresh King

Originally Posted by ethanlee29

trailer comin tomorrowwwwwwww
For real?
its 2ksports...dont expect anything to come on time...

but some of those updates sound real good...i really hope the 'crew' mode is good...I want it to be like Halo where u party up and play otherpeople..and search for other players...

that way you can have your own squad..and you search for either other parties or single players...that would be so piff

[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
06.gif
[/td] [td]Quote:[/td] [td]
08a.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td]
[/td] [td] [table][tr][td]
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by CelticBalla32[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Question: You noted that there are 20 players invited to training camp, consisting of five games, in My Player mode, and of course five get cut. Will this training camp feature be in Association mode, as well?

Question: Any update on the David Stern audio?

And once again, a big thanks to Chase for doing this.

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]1. I want to say no because I think you bypass that stuff and head right to preseason games. I think that stuff is more tied to the 'My Player' stuff. Not 100% on this, but feel pretty confident.

2. Not at this time. He wasn't talking during the 'My Player' Draft that happened when the other NBA players from the 2009 Draft were being picked.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by madjax[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][tr][td] [table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
will we be able to edit the age of the legends this year? any idea if there are any new legends?. What about the body types for create a player. Are there more to choose from? like a lebron body type t-mac or iverson to name a few?

Thanks for the info i wish all info regarding games was this in depth

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
Sorry, no clue on this front. The body type question you'll know this week though since the create-a-player system and my player system are the same -- so just wait for the Draft Combine.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by tcnumba10[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Will the CPU team utilize their superstars (Lebrons, Wades, Kobes) more for their respective team when playing against them?
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
If I played against the AI, I'd feel better about answering that.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by noshun[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Chase did anything change as far as s halftime show is concerned? I've enjoyed everything you went over. Was there any info they did not reveal or planned on saving for future insights as well?
It seems like they not only threw the kitchen sink into this but a few major appliances plus the sink.
woot.gif

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
-They focus on a specific player at halftime. In the build I saw, though, they would focus on the wrong player -- it was a bug. So it focused on a guy with like 2 points and a rebound. I assume that will be fixed before release.

-No idea when it comes to the second question.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by antoine79[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Great stuff. The only thing I'm not to sure about is the automatic post up. Hopefully they give you a button option in another control configuration. Sounds like 2k really put in work this year.
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Yeah, automated stuff is always scary proposition, but I think it's the right call because it opens up both triggers for post moves. And like I said before, I enjoyed the time I had with the new post controls.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by tcnumba10[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Also, will fans/crowd "boo" opposing players (Vince in Toronto)?
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
This is a weird one. When I saw Live in Vancouver, the folks at EA said they would have this feature in the game. So I asked 2K about it when I was at their studio, and basically they said the NBA didn't allow that type of stuff -- I guess because that's not the image the NBA wants, even if it is reality. So I really don't know what to make of it. I think I'll try to talk to the Live folks about it and see if anything has changed on that front. But no that won't be in the game.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by nogster[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
thanks for the comprehensive preview!
woot.gif

but an important but simple question wasnt answered.

is "season" mode still in the game.

thanks for your time.

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
I don't see why they would take it out, but I don't know one way or the other.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by Waiting4Nets[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Question: Hey Chase, I saw this in-depth video of the Draft combine, and me being a nit-picker, I noticed a change in physics and movement of the net when you dunk/shoot the ball, if you've noticed could you please explain anything noticable you've seen it do?

Thanks bro.

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
I know the net plays off physics in the game. I don't remember the developers mentioning it had really changed. The only thing I really noticed about the net was that the sound of it seemed to be louder during swishes.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by !#%[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
You can pass out of a layup in 2k9.

Anyway, the part that has me worried is the court spacing. Court size is the same, but the players are smaller. Players still get jumbled. I really hope this is just the build that he played. That is my biggest problem thus far with 2k. Live's spacing is perfect, and I am hoping that my boy RJ has fixed the spacing for this year.

Care to elaborate a little more Chase? Excellent writeup.

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Yeah, I think the court size didn't need to change, now everything seems to be in proportion with the players shrinking down a bit, whereas before the players seemed too big. Another thing that ties into it is the recovery speed of big men. In the past players like Yao could spring out and leap to swat a guy at the 3-point line, whereas now speed is a bigger factor to something like that.

The jumbling seemed to happen after the secondary break since I think guys would try to get to places on the court where they tend to like to receive the ball. After that initial jumbling, then they would separate and you could run a play or whatever with better spacing.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by in mid air[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Did they get rid of the layup animations that sucked the defensive player into it no matter what?
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Can you give an example? I can't really think of one offhand.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
If I wanted to; could I assign a player ONE dunk for his ENTIRE package (no homosexual)
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
As far as I know, yes you can. You have those 10 slots for the super athletic guys, but I don't believe that means you have to use all 10 slots.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by jaosming[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Is the outdoor court for My Player pickup games Rucker? Are there more than 1 outdoor courts?

Sorry, don't know.

When you practice in Association, is it the empty arena? Or generic practice facility again? If it's the later, has it changed at all?

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
I didn't go into the practice mode, so don't know.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by mrnoobie[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Did the msg logo make it in? Choops2k8 had it why can't the nba?
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
I don't believe I saw it.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by ffaacc03[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Some Questions:

1. What would be the "expanded role" of the 2k insider ?

2. Does the 82games data only affects the offensive side or does it also affects the defensive side (on previews versions the defensive tendencies ment nothing, sim and on court playing) ?

3. Are there any hustle plays like in live (thus we might better not since it seems like it could take canned animations into unprecedent annoiment) ?

4. Did you see any differences between the way Howard and Nelson run (graphically, apart from speed and acceleration) ?

5. Is your partner going to post his personal point of view (of his experience, apart from yours, to maybe have some different details)?

6. How many minutes per quarter did you played the games and aproximately what were the stats (FG%s, Rbs, ...) ?

7. How many did you won (against the 2k crew and against your partner) ?

P.D.
props for the best article ever !

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
1. Not sure what this means. He's your "mentor" within the 'My Player' mode though.

2. I only really asked about the offensive side, sorry. But I do think blocking ties into a tendency.

3. I mean there were diving animations in 2K9 for balls loose on the ground and for balls going out of bounds. Those animations tended to be the time when injuries occurred in 2K9.

4. You know, I probably should have paid closer attention to how bigs run versus how guards run, but I really didn't.

5. Rich is going to write a preview, and I'm sure he will have his opinion in it in some form. As for details, I'm not sure if you'll hear anything new -- I did write quite a bit in this thread -- so it might just be another look at the same stuff in a more concise form.

6. I believe it was 5 minute quarters. No clue on the percentages front.

7. I went 2-2. I lost my first two games (one against Rich, one against 2K developer Rob Jones -- I choked against Rob Jones big time in the 4th quarter). Then the last two games I absolutely destroyed Rich -- at this point I had a better feel for the controls. I say I lost my first game against Rich because he had already played a game before me -- I was still talking with the 2K developers when he played his first game against one of the developers.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by Jukeman[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
1. Will there be a score ticker during games in association mode? The NBA Today feature screams real time scores....

2. Are we able to edit those generic players in the D league?

3. Are summer league games only avalible during "My Player"?

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
1. Not sure. I know NBA Today updates in the morning, so you have to rely on the 2K ticker if you play the game at night if you want to see scores from the real NBA being updated.

2. Not sure.

3. I believe so.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by michaeljordanjr[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
swatting and blocks off the backboard two hand snags and better defense in post as well as post move controls are good.

Sliding and no new dribbling control are bad. Also no talk about contextual shots and if turbo alters the gather.

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
-Well, the dribbling controls are different because you don't have to hold down turbo to do them, so the controls have changed.

-What kind of contextual shots were you looking for? I forgot to mention before that the shot stick and left stick work in conjunction more than before. The first thing is there is more of a focus making sure that if you press the shot stick to the right you will use your right hand and vice versa on layups. Beyond that, if you're moving to the left and have the shot stick and left stick both pushed that way, I was told that you can throw up that little Kobe baseline jumper -- with Kobe obviously. That's just one example, but there are more of those finesse shots going across the lane:

Think something like this as another example:

To clarify I don't know if they have Pau's "signature" hook in the game, but it's a good baseline example if you use the shot stick and left stick in that way.

-What were you looking for in terms of the turbo altering the gather?

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by Sports fanantic[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
is there a starting 5 players introduction.
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Not from what I saw. It goes from the loading screen where you see three players' stats being shown. Then it loads up and you see the arena. From there, you'll see the starting lineups graphic, and then it cuts to the court where players are warming up or some signature thing etc. is going on.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by Bornindamecca[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
You can pass out of a layup. I do it all of the time. Chase does it a bit, actually.
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Yes I do. I find passing out of a layup animation is one of the only ways to get the defense to really come and play help D in 2K9, so it's the only way to get that sort of drive and kick game going.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by blacboy[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Chase was dominate hand usage prevalent during dunks and lay-ups
y7.gif

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
No clue, but since there seems to be more focus on left and right on the shot stick meaning left and right hands during layups, I would think if you want to do that, it should be easier.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by AI3[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Is Movement improved?
If i flick up on the left stick will it go into an animation, or will he take a step forward?

From Czar's video

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
You know, I really didn't mess around with minute movements too much, so it's hard to say. The game wasn't over-animating left and right though. There is certainly a larger focus on making each step have more weight.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by mefman[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
DUH!MY CAPS IS WORKING BUT ANY WAY SO DOES THATMEAN THE NUGGETS WILL HAVE YELLOW HEADBANDS?O AN WAT ABOUT CALF SLEEVES DO THEY STILL LOOK LIKE LONG BLACK SOCKS?
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
NOT SURE ABOUT EITHER ONE.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by jr2424[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Love the My Player stuff. I hope 2k fixed their online (which Chase says they changed the servers). Can't believe Chase said that D-Howard looks better in 2k than in Live. That's amazing cause I think Live has their player models perfect. I AM SO HYPED RIGHT NOW
woot.gif

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
-They specifically brought up the fact that they were implementing new server code. I would hope they learned from their mistakes. If anything, I think the servers might get worked over on launch, and then like with something such as Battlefield on XBL, it gets cleaned up within the week -- but that's just speculation on my front.

-The DHo comment is obviously subjective. I personally like the textures and steps 2K has taken this year, and when I saw DHo within replay mode, he looked great. That doesn't mean Live's DHo looks bad or anything, it was just a comment I was throwing out there -- perhaps I should not have since it's a touchy subject for many.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by sambf12[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
first of all - i'm pretty pumped after reading about your block and rebounding impressions. you and 2k pretty much were dead on for improvements i was looking for.

a few questions:

1. was the rebounding glitch fixed where regbounds off of blocked shots weren't being counted as rebounds?

2. can you comment on the FT lag and general framerate issues, especially with 2k cam in certain arenas.

3. i assume there are no defensive signature styles in this years game asside from certain block animations based on skills.

4. also, any suction animations that are bad like the ones last year on layup attempts?

[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
1. Not sure.

2. Didn't notice the FT lag affecting when to release the shot, but I didn't examine it that closely. No clue on the 2K cam.

3. Yeah, I don't remember them bringing up specific signature defensive styles.

4. The only animations I noticed any suction on were the double-team animations, but those were pretty minor. It wasn't like I was being stopped in a full spring and sucked into it or something. And those double-team animations aren't really canned either since you can control either defender unlike last year.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by akiracy[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
are assists still being handed out for almost everything still? or is it more reserved for real assists, thanks
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Not sure. I believe the rule in the real NBA is that if the receiving player takes one dribble before scoring it counts as an assist.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by jtdribbles25[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
sounds awfully impressive. what I'd like to know is does it FEEL fresh. It sounds good, but does it have that "2k" feel to it.
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
I don't even really know where to start with this comment, because it just seems so weird. Does it have a "2K" feel to it? Yes? It's a 2K game isn't it? As for whether or not the game feels fresh. I think considerable improvements have been made to the game, as well as some new controls to get used to, which will give you some "freshness." My first impressions are that this is closer to a 2K6 to 2K7 leap than a 2K7 to 2K8 or 2K8 to 2K9 leap. Now don't get that twisted, I don't think any sports game can really compare to the 2K6 to 2K7 leap since that was just one of those special situations that is pretty impossible to replicate, but the point is that there is a considerable difference between last year and this year.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by sephjow[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
i just want to ask if philippines is a choice for where or what college you came from? thanks
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Ha, wish I knew.

Beyond that stuff, two things I forgot to mention before. To my European peeps, it doesn't seem like you will get the 2K ticker or that stuff again. This isn't because 2K doesn't want to do it, but because Microsoft is not a fan of having content that is in a foreign language in other markets (ie English in a Euro country that doesn't speak English).

The other is online lobbies. There are still no online lobbies for ranked games -- 2K feels like this is just an easy way for the evil ranked lobby dwellers to prey on the weak opponents in there. However, there are lobbies for unranked games. Frankly I don't know why anyone would ever play ranked games -- the online world is filled with miscreants -- so I'm content with unranked lobbies. If you want to play people in 2K, find an opponent here on OS, then go play online -- this goes for any game in my mind. I despise randoms.
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k/350761-nba-2k10-q-10.html#post2040079902

i can't *%@@!!+ wait damnit! i just hope its an upgrade of 2k9. because 2k9 was a downgrade of 2k8 imo.

08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by Teebone21[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
have they toned down the autodunking in the paint this year? i also want to know about the effectivness of the 99 standing dunk rating
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]-I bring back Greg Oden for this one. Oden got an offensive rebound under the hoop (my OS cohort Rich was controlling him) Rich didn't pump fake or anything, and so Memo got his hand in there when Oden tried to go back up and hammer. I'm hoping that these instances will lead to more fouls rather than auto-dunks etc. so it was at least nice to see someone get swatted during that instance.

-Don't really have much to say when it comes to standing dunk rating.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by Defense Wins Games[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Some really great improvements, but....did they add a length/wingspan attribute? That's arguably the most important physical trait of a basketball player. It even supersedes height in general.
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
-No clue, but I don't think they measured out every person's arms -- though that would be cool to have proper wingspans for players.

06.gif
08a.gif
08b.gif
[/td] [td]Originally Posted by RayAP19[/td] [td]
10.gif
[/td] [td]
12.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
Chase, do you mind if I repost my questions from the locked thread in here?
[/td] [td]
[/td] [/tr][tr][td]
01.gif
[/td] [td]
[/td] [td]
03.gif
Sure go for it. I did see some questions over there, but I wasn't about to copy and paste them to here.
http://www.operationsports.com/forums/nba-2k/350761-nba-2k10-q-10.html#post2040079902

Quote: Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

If I wanted to; could I assign a player ONE dunk for his ENTIRE package (no homosexual)

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

When it drops got to get all NTers PSN I.D.'s.....time to put in work.

Great Read! Im impressed that 2k has made many changes that we were asking for, maybe even surpassing it with the addition of the "my player"campaign. I can't wait for this game! !!!!

Back
Top Bottom