NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by 22stylez

well that list is wrong. chris quinn ain't even in the top 5

and DCAllAmerican...do you work for 2k or somethin...year in and year out i ALWAYS see you defend 2k as if you work for them or somethin
laugh.gif
I NEVER defend 2K. I am very critical of their lack of respect for the game of basketball Espcially in 2K9. I love the series though

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I could see melo top 5.
Especially after last season.
It could be argued.
Ok

my man DC really don't wanna talk about it
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
.....let's get back to 2K gentlemen....my bad bruh ain't trying to takeyour shine...I just thought it was a legitimate convo....

game looks dope....can't wait for the 6th.....again Xbox Live GT = SemiHardaway......DC PLEASE GET AT ME on the 6th if you on xbox live....
pimp.gif

I'm a 2k monster

To me those are pretty good...ppl got to remeber the ratings are not all about offense, defense, rebound etc plays a hughe role in the ratings too..and alotvet players like nash,dirk and etc are not the same players they used to be, so of course the ratings will be lower then when they where in there prime. 2k9alot of player where overrated

Originally Posted by Marvelous M4RK

To me those are pretty good...ppl got to remeber the ratings are not all about offense, defense, rebound etc plays a hughe role in the ratings too..and alot vet players like nash,dirk and etc are not the same players they used to be, so of course the ratings will be lower then when they where in there prime. 2k9 alot of player where overrated
also this.

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Originally Posted by r0yalty

smh.gif
@ Melo only being 88 overall

Did you read ANYTHING over the last few pages?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this %+%! got me dying....DC check out the thread in S&T and chime in bruh.....a lot more people think Melo is top 5 than you know....
I just looked through the thread and most people don't have Melo in the Top 5...

MayhemMonkey000 wrote:
sdfbheat wrote:
DCAllAmerican wrote:
r0yalty wrote:
smh.gif
@ Melo only being 88 overall

Did you read ANYTHING over the last few pages?

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this %+%! got me dying....DC check out the thread in S&T and chime in bruh.....a lot more people think Melo is top 5 than you know....
I just looked through the thread and most people don't have Melo in the Top 5...

you right....DC was talking like NOBODY had Melo in their Top 5.....therefore the 5 or 6 people that did were more than he expected....
wink.gif

I put money on 2K I'm telling ya'll.....get at me when it drops and I'll scrape all challengers
pimp.gif

DC you fighting a losing battle with these dudes arguing about ratings, just let them be.
laugh.gif

It's all fine to me, they'll correct some mistakes so that isn't the issue.

I actually like that the ratings are more realistic and use a much bigger scale. The ratings seem off, but when looking at everything as a whole, I don'thave a problem with it.

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

DCAllAmerican wrote:

sdfbheat wrote:

DCAllAmerican wrote:

There are NO 99's this year. Again why is that a problem? I know I have NEVER seen a 2K game with no 99's, which I always had an issue with.

You do notice the BEST players in the NBA are the only ones in the 90s. The top 5. Why should Melo be in the 90s?

Your problem is absolute numbers, look at them in RELATION to others
r u serious bruh?!? Melo is one of the best pure scorers the game has to offer
pimp.gif

How is Carmelo Anthony not in the 90's??? who's better than Melo besides Kobe, Bron, and D-Wade??

And you're right sir....I can accept the realism of the ratings and not having any 99's is fine.. but the Carmelo rating is ridiculous....he should be at least a 92!!

You got it man.
laugh.gif

I don't understand....I asked you a question bruh.....who's better than Melo besides the 3 players I named?

Ummm.....DEFENSE?

Rondo in the top 10
smh.gif

I like how the new ratings range changes things up a lot. Seems like the bigger spread of ratings doesn't really group the players into tiers as easily.
As long as JR Smith is money I'm good
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by 18th letter

Those ratings are trash

Rondo 87 rating
is better than

Harris- 86
Billups- 85
Parker- 84
Arenas-84
Baron- 82
Rose- 80
Kidd- 80
Nash- 80

sick.gif

eek.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

pure basura. only dudes rondo is better than right now on that list is BDiddy & Kidd. On another note
sick.gif
@ BDiddy over Rose. *@%
alien.gif

i think 2k is trying to make the game harder by looking at these ratings.

hope they fix a lot of these though in the first roster update.

Back
Top Bottom