NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

2k servers are trash

Just got drafted
2nd round 2nd pick to the wizards
My DC stats were 24 points, 15 assist, 5 rebounds as a 6'4 athletic PG

how did some of you guys get your ratings to 50+ in the DC????

Originally Posted by GSDOUBLEU

2k servers are trash

Just got drafted

dont have 2k10 yet but
i got a 51 on the dc
i only used skill points on off. and def. awareness and consistency
avg. as all around sg was 39 points, 5 reb, 5 asst, 4 steals

idk bout yall beefing bout , but 2k is great so what it has a few dings but what games doesn't..jus played a game wit the celctics vs cavs on HOF and RAYis a monster once he hot hes unstoppable ..2k is great best sim ever

How to i make the quarters longer in the MY PLAYER MODE????????
you have to set the minutes in settings before you go into my player mode.

Originally Posted by jretro23

How to i make the quarters longer in the MY PLAYER MODE????????
you have to set the minutes in settings before you go into my player mode.
ahh damn, got to start over
frown.gif

I was going with Live...

decided to play 2k one more time, yeah, im sticking w/ 2k.

Wayy more realistic.

Live is getting better, but im sticking with 2k.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I was going with Live...

decided to play 2k one more time, yeah, im sticking w/ 2k.

Wayy more realistic.

Live is getting better, but im sticking with 2k.

Favre%20Crying.jpg

I really don't care about online, its just filled with people reaching for steals all the time, throwing football passes, and abusing players.

Offline is much more controlled and realistic, I rarley play online....and I think I am in the minority.

2k servers are trash

Just got drafted

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
tired.gif
I'm sorry for your loss. My condolences

PS3 heads the 2k10 demo isn't coming out tommorrow, but next week.

My name is Ronnie and I am the Community Manager here at 2K Sports. Many of you know me as Ronnie2K. I am the guy that gets to take part in the ridiculous stunts that we pull off here at 2K Sports. I attend all the athlete motion capture sessions (my buddy Andre Iguodala), put on events for fans across the country (Alex Ovechkin greeting fans from a Zamboni in the heart of Manhattan), interview the brightest stars that represent our company (shout out to James White, expecting a big year out of you sir!), and bring together and distribute the most exclusive 2K Sports swag. Being a huge basketball player in my time and getting to work for the best NBA simulation on this planet is truly out of this world. Do I really get paid for this stuff? But don't get me wrong, I am the guy that's just like any of you: a huge fan of our video games and our company and I want to give you guys a voice here at 2K Sports. Feel free at anytime to drop me a line, ask a question, or challenge me to a game. I am a pretty challenging NBA 2K10 match-up if I do say so myself.

I wanted to discuss why NBA 2K10 is going to be the most realistic, simulation basketball experience to date. Our team has added all-new gameplay components, out-of-this-world graphics, even more realistic Signature Style animations, all-new presentation elements, and an unrivalled online system. The demo for PlayStation 3 will be out October 8th 15th. It will feature a one quarter match-up between last year's NBA Finals opponents: pitting the Orlando Magic at the Los Angeles Lakers.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/10/nba-2k10-new-demo-and-features/#more-17194

indifferent.gif

Check for my player...Ranked 100th on the leader boards...Dropped 84 a few games ago...just won the T-Mobile Rookie Sophomore MVP and about to make my 1st allstar appearance next game...coming off the bench though :-/

Guess it helps I had the game a week early...

how do you get a demo after the real game is already out? doesn't make no damn sense
laugh.gif
2k slacking

how do you get a demo after the real game is already out? doesn't make no damn sense
laugh.gif
2k slacking
yea it doesnt make any sense but there are some people who wont purchase until they play the demo .. so ultimately its about sales

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

laugh.gif
2k slacking
yea it doesnt make any sense but there are some people who wont purchase until they play the demo .. so ultimately its about sales
true. but if the demo is coming out next week, i might as well just rent the real game and make that the verdict of purchasing

can someone tell me what im doing wrong? im in my player mode and i set it to 10 minutes in the settings beforehand, but the games are still only 5 minuteseach... =S. i tried saving the settings and loading those settings back, then starting a new game. but the damn summer circuit is still only 5 minutes long.can someone please help?

Originally Posted by Shoeheads

can someone tell me what im doing wrong? im in my player mode and i set it to 10 minutes in the settings beforehand, but the games are still only 5 minutes each... =S. i tried saving the settings and loading those settings back, then starting a new game. but the damn summer circuit is still only 5 minutes long. can someone please help?

y would you want to even play 10 min quarters.. the 5 min is a drag to me .. and i still put up 20-5-5 athletic SF tryna get on the knicks
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom