NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

so my 2k10 just got delivered today and it didnt come with the figurine or the poster and they had no more of the anniversary packs so they charged me for justthe game and i got a free case

why doesnt the NBA TODAY mode work for me? i click it and it says it requires that your living rosters match the file on 2k sports server, continuing willresult in your living roster file being dloaded. I press yes. It says checking is your living rosters are upto date and then goes to regular quick mode????

*%+!!!!!!!!

Aiight so I got picked up by the Bulls on the 10 day contract. After I played a few games the guide dude says "Congratulations, now its time for adecision, these teams are interested in you, do you want a change, blah blah blah..." but then theres no prompt? No buttons come up no choices nothing.This a glitch? Also, im not able to view my contract at all?

YDBoUnCe wrote:

And for me adjusting sliders is not an option, its a matter of pride

pride?
laugh.gif
grin.gif

I dunno about all that, but you're really only hurting your own enjoyment. I don't see what's wrong with changing sliders, just make it to what youbelieve is fair. Honestly I'm loving the whole sliders thing, the game feels like it can be adjusted to anybody's liking. I think that's very coolthat they let you do that.

out of the box I was like this is unplayable. Now that i set everything up proper I think the game is pretty damn good and has a lot of depth to it. It seemsmore like a sim.

QUESTION:
If i were to make the My Player have 12 minute quarters i can just skip the parts while im not on the floor right?

Originally Posted by proper english

seems like im playing the wrong game mode..
is My Player mode really that hot?

My Player > Assoc??

Have u played or did u download the draft combine? Its your created player.. U start from the summer circuit, play well enough to get drafted in the 1st or 2ndround..U earn skill points by doing drills and tasks that r assigned to you during the game.. After the 6 games in the summer circuit.. When u get the fullversion of NBA 2K10.. U load that player and u'll enter the draft. From there.. U will be participating in the summer league.. about 6 games (not sure).From there, training camp. I believe u can choose what team to work out on (wasn't drafted). From there either NBDL or The Pros.. !%* is mad fun.. Makesure the Quarters are the same with the CPU and your Game.. I dont think u can changed that after u've started.. I've been lookimg, cant find it.

Holla if somebody knows how to changed it after i started..

If u didnt purchase the draft combine, u can create a player and go from there..Youre not gonna be drafted tho, u start in the summer league. I started withthe Celtics, after that.. i chose to work out with the Raps.. Hope that helps.. If i'm missing something here.. feel free to fill in..

i play 8-9 quarters for more realistic game stats, and have simmed games at 12 minutes. for associations.

I'm at the Denver Nuggets training camp and I'm a SF. I feel like stonefacing myself. I forgot Melo was on the damn Nuggets.
laugh.gif
For some reason, Iwanted to be on the Nuggets badly, and I was already a SF and I just don't feel like starting over. I've made it through 3 out of 5 games/days. Idon't want to go to no damn D-league!!!!!

I chose the wrong team for training camp, now i'm stuck at Sacremento with 3 SF's in front of me, haven't played any games yet, I might just startover...

So is it true that you can only change the mins in my player ONLY if you bought draft combine?.......I'm on ps3 if that matters

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE ONLINE SETTINGS? LIKE TIMEOUTS AND SUBSITUTIONS ETC? Is this possible? %#%@ i've asked like 45 times no one wants to answer
laugh.gif

i avged 31/10asst/6 rebounds/4 steals for the knicks and i wasnt picked up smh

i wanted to go to training camp with GSW, but they have enough PG's and too much competition. so i went with the Lakers.

I played the Summer Circuit with my PG on the Hornets. I got invited to basically anybodies summer camp.

I chose the Lakers. I made the cut and I'm gettin about 6-7 minutes per game.

DAMN MAN

i was in 'My Player' and the seconds were winding down in the 4th quarter tied up and Jason Kidd rips me clean and takes it coast to coast for the GWlayup.

SMH at my guy
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TheFoteenth

HOW DO YOU CHANGE THE ONLINE SETTINGS? LIKE TIMEOUTS AND SUBSITUTIONS ETC? Is this possible? %#%@ i've asked like 45 times no one wants to answer
laugh.gif
It isn't in the game. They're going to add it with the upcoming patch though.

^LOL@drizzy

but on another note, does anyone here run all the way up the court with the 2 guard and throw a football pass to him, for the easy layup for most of yourscores?
if you do then *%*% you i hate your guts

Got drafted by the sorry !$$ Lakers.
sick.gif

I almost puked. The offensive moves are harder to pull off in this game.
frown.gif
I won't be able to do my unstoppable spin move with Jamario Moon/ Travis Outlaw

Im running a game with the Lakers, 4th game outta five and Im undefeated. Apparently my team WANTS kobe to score, didnt even put hands up when he put up shots.Were down 3 in the fourth, and I force OT
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Went on to win in OT, going into my last game now. I hope I get picked up.

What's the easiest way u can earn skill points? I'm on the draft combine and I feel like my guy can't make a shot if his life depended on it.

this game is too awesome... im 23 games into my career, D'Antoni keeps switching me in the starting line up every other game or two... over Larry Hughes.

i see alot of people complaining about not being able to do alot... but understand you player is rated below 50, your pretty much garbage.... the process ofworking on ur game and making urself a good player is fun... im rated a 57 now, my guy is a threat... i get double teamed alot, which is making my assists goup.

also for those having problems with the controls.... like for me, my dribbiling sucked so i had to work on that a lil bit.
hit the turbo button twice to build momentum before you head in a direction, if your fast enough you can get around defenders.... also the rating for handlesand off hand handle really mean something.... my left hand rating is weak, so driving to my left i get stripped a few times.... but when i switch the ball overto my right hand, im good money.

i LOVE this game.... i cant wait to get the patches for it, to make the minor details better..

Back
Top Bottom