NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

I didn't play the demo...just copped the game and played for the first time last night and isomotion is VERY annoying.

Originally Posted by iamxtian

Patch is official. Still messed up with the My Player clone. When I played the team that my clone was on, i couldn't play at all. My player got subbed in but I couldn't control him at all.

Other than ^^^ game is running a lot smoother.
same thing happened to me
mad.gif

Originally Posted by iamxtian

Patch is official. Still messed up with the My Player clone. When I played the team that my clone was on, i couldn't play at all. My player got subbed in but I couldn't control him at all.

Other than ^^^ game is running a lot smoother.

The clone is still in the game?

%+!, my damn 360 got the red rings of death AGAIN last nite. This about to be my 3rd damn system and I swear the PS3 is looking very tempting right about now.

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

%+!, my damn 360 got the red rings of death AGAIN last nite. This about to be my 3rd damn system and I swear the PS3 is looking very tempting right about now.

That's funny cause when I bought my PS3 slim my 360 started working.... its been fine for about a month now. Prolly cause I don't play that s*** nomore lol

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Originally Posted by Da R Entertainment

That's funny cause when I bought my PS3 slim my 360 started working.... its been fine for about a month now. Prolly cause I don't play that s*** no more lol
Man I keep turning my 360 on like it's gon magically work again. I hope I get a system with a HDMI port.

I hope the patch fix myplayer mode, mines froze going into the second season after switching teams! BTW, anybody wanna play a quick game my psn- terry6745

So is it out for PS3, I am at work right now and I wanted to change the minutes in myplayer mode but not start over with buying combine.

This patch is great, the gameplay is so much smoother and the fatigue is a lot better as well. I don't know why they couldn't do this at the initialrelease date.

On a side note, the game may be a little to realistic, I just played as the Lakers in NBA Today mode vs. the Grizz and the camera kept panning to A.I. sittingon the bench looking sad, dude didn't even sniff the floor the entire game
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

This patch is great, the gameplay is so much smoother and the fatigue is a lot better as well. I don't know why they couldn't do this at the initial release date.

On a side note, the game may be a little to realistic, I just played as the Lakers in NBA Today mode vs. the Grizz and the camera kept panning to A.I. sitting on the bench looking sad, dude didn't even sniff the floor the entire game
laugh.gif
Forreal?
eek.gif

Terrance ill play a quick game with you PSN ID is KingFoamNyc

But is the patch out for PS3?

And to dude with the rrod you got a first gen xbox those things are crap I suggest u to buy a new arcade model with the internal memory unit and jasperchipsets

Originally Posted by Mateen Cleaves

i find it hard to believe my guy cant make it to the nba, played like 70 straight games in the NBDL
smh.gif
I played like 16 games in the D League and the Cavs picked me up. Now I'm 15 games in.
[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
[table][tr][td]
Chris Smith

p437606.png

[table][tr][td]Status:[/td] [td]NBA[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Skill Points:[/td] [td]56566[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Position:[/td] [td]SG[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Type:[/td] [td]All Round[/td] [/tr][tr][td]School:[/td] [td]Georgia S[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rating:[/td] [td]52[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Height:[/td] [td]6'3"[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Weight:[/td] [td]215[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Years Pro:[/td] [td]1[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]
icon_media.gif
[/td] [td]View Profile[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [td]
spacer.gif
[/td] [td]
Player Attributes
[table][tr][td] [table][tr][td]Attribute[/td] [td]Value[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shot -Inside[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]70/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shot - Close[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]63/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shot - Medium[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]90/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shot - 3P[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]59/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shot - Free Throw[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]80/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shot - Low Post[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]25/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Shot - Layup[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]64/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Dunk[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]42/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Standing Dunk[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]25/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]In Traffic[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]80/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Off Dribble[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]60/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hustle[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]55/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ball Handling[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]60/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Off Hand Dribbling[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]51/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Ball Security[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]45/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Passing[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]45/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Clutch - Offense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]35/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Clutch - Defense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]25/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Low Post - Offense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]25/100[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [td] [table][tr][td]Attribute[/td] [td]Value[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Low Post - Defense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]25/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Blocking[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]26/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Hands[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]52/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stealing[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]50/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Speed[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]73/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Stamina[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]92/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Emotion[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]50/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Vertical[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]80/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebound - Offense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]26/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Rebound - Defense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]36/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Durability[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]70/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Awareness - Defense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]28/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Awareness - Offense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]27/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Consistency[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]50/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Fast Break[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]50/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Defense[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]68/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Quickness[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]65/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Potential[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]53/100[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Strength[/td] [td]
spacer.gif

[/td] [td]30/100[/td] [/tr][/table][/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[/td] [/tr][/table]

i made it to the league after 14 d league games....

as far the patch goes. the game still lags like hell for me when the ball is in the paint or if the paint is congested.
eyes.gif

after i had got two A's in a row in the D Leauge they picked me up. Just try getting consecutive A's in some games.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

after i had got two A's in a row in the D Leauge they picked me up. Just try getting consecutive A's in some games.
Word. ain't played in weeks, but soon as I dropped 23,5,5 with an A+ rating (SF btw) I was a pacer the next day
grin.gif

Fellow PS3 heads we're not getting the patch until next week.

Man how do you trade yourself in my player mode? I was on the garbage **+ Bobcats and me and Gerald Wallace were the only people putting up numbers andwe'd always lose. I had to start all over again.

The patch really helped with the slow frame rate in the paint. BUT...after each game now the NBA2K Insider dude keeps telling me there are a bunch of teamsinterested in me ("It's time to make a big career decision"). Where's the screen where I get to choose from the teams? Makes no sense. Italso makes no sense that a trade would happen with ONE game left in the season.

It took me a few games to get up from the D League but I got moved to the Hornets with about two thirds of the season left. We're seeded 7th for theplayoffs and I am averaging about 18, 6 and 5. I just wish I knew what kind of contract I am on because after that first 10-day contract I didn't hear aword. This patch was supposed to fix that but I am not seeing any screen or option where the contract is put out in detail. What's the point of this modeif not to know those kinds of things about your player?

Originally Posted by toine2983

Fellow PS3 heads we're not getting the patch until next week.
Damn...

Biggest problems I've had so far is just in My Player, I don't get to choose anything after my contract is up, and just now I can't play eventhough my guy got subbed in.

Damn dude.. this patch took forever. Fifa AND COD are in my possession before a single patch drops?

The number of people who got screwed over in buying this and will never play it cause COD is about to be released is probably ridiculous. NBA Live is gettingserious consideration next year.. i dont care what 2K 'says' theyre going to do because its all bull

Back
Top Bottom