NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by toine2983

Fellow PS3 heads we're not getting the patch until next week.
That's !%*!%%%#.

For those still having issues after the patch do your complaining on 2k forums instead of NT. Those complaints get read.

Originally Posted by Ruff C

after i had got two A's in a row in the D Leauge they picked me up. Just try getting consecutive A's in some games.

i went 6 straight games with A's and nothing. and the new patch sucks, the my player actually got harder to play.

Yeah, read the board and ps3 patch not coming out until next week, but the xbox patch getting mixed reviews.
kingfoam, i'm adding you on my friends list later when i get on! anybody else wanna play or having a online league starting up on ps3 hit me wit a pm!
psn-terry6745

i still cant change the quarter minutes on My Player....
smh.gif

How can I view my contract?

After I got called up from the D-League (6-7 games max), I just started balling in the league...got no promp or anything about contract length

so wen i dl the patch will it fix the bugs if i already have a my player mode... or do i have to start a new one for the patch to take affect ??

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

i still cant change the quarter minutes on My Player....
smh.gif

Go to presentation in the My Player menu and it'll have an option to change the minutes of each quarter.

This patch is a huge improvement gameplay wise. I don't really care about the online and my player fixes since I never play those modes anyway, but theregular exhibition games run perfectly now. Little to no lag at all. Even got the custom arena music working for individual players now
pimp.gif
and finally theygot the headbands right, no more white headbands on road uniforms
laugh.gif

this match is just good but my player misses so many lay ups its frustrating with a rating 85 in lay up and shot in traffic and i still manage to miss openlayups

Anyone else killing it in my player and not getting mention for Rookie of the Year, I've got rookie of the month 3 times and lead league in assists now butnowhere on allstar voting or ROY voting?

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

so wen i dl the patch will it fix the bugs if i already have a my player mode... or do i have to start a new one for the patch to take affect ??
nerd.gif
2k says no, but i won't believe it until i see it myself.

love the new patch

I use to drop 50 on the regular in my player mode on 5 min quarters, but the patch made it much more realistic

I just hate the dumb animation when a player tries to take a shot deep in the paint and is defended

Supposedly all these teams are interested in me and "I have to make a tough career decision" but I can't see none of these teams. Anyone elsehaving that problem?

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

Supposedly all these teams are interested in me and "I have to make a tough career decision" but I can't see none of these teams. Anyone else having that problem?
I didn't get that or the white headband before the patch, and now I'm getting both.
smh.gif

man........i just got 650 assists in a season and was hoping to get my SP points but they didnt give me any. and it says completed
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom