NBA 2K10 Patch Details (Comes out On Nov/ 6)

Originally Posted by JND1

smh.gif
It's like they didn't even bother to test the game for issues before release.

i know right
smh.gif
......can't wait for the patch to drop
pimp.gif

I didnt see anything saying you can adjust the minutes in my player mode if youve already started.... hopefully they get that addressed

Originally Posted by philly5fan

I didnt see anything saying you can adjust the minutes in my player mode if youve already started.... hopefully they get that addressed

you can adjust the minutes but you have to adjust the minutes each quarter before you start my player.

what about the people that doesnt have internet access? im kinda in that boat.. rite now...lol.. is there anyway i can get this patch?

I guess we won't have to restart My Player after all! This is great news
pimp.gif

But gotdamn, SO many issues. 2K better come correct with this patch.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

live > 2k this year

cant believe i said it but its true

I disagree and I own both games. The glitches haven't ruined my 2K games. I'll give Live their props. A major improvement, but still not better than2K.

Originally Posted by CasperJr

live > 2k this year

cant believe i said it but its true
smh.gif
I can't believe you said it either. I was still enjoying this game with the minor errors. It took me 2 weeks to get comfortable with thegame, but I love it now. When the patch comes through, it's gonna shut all this Live vs 2K talk down. There should never ever be that discussion.

Also, I didn't read anything about Highlights after the game!!
mad.gif
NoTOP 3 PLAYS... Nothing!! I loved using this feature after online games to see how nasty a play was or something. Come on 2K...

Originally Posted by jaysbboy

Originally Posted by philly5fan

you can adjust the minutes but you have to adjust the minutes each quarter before you start my player.

Yeah, but you need to buy the draft combine. I aint tryin to spend $6 for no quarter length adjustment. Also, once the patch comes out, you're only gonnabe able to do 5 minute quarters and nothing else according to the admin on the 2Ksports forum.

I hope they fix the auto double teaming issue where your CPU teammate doubles in the paint on any player and always leaves the opposing SF open for a 3.

So you still can't change mins in My Player mode? ...Isn't that one of the biggest complaint in this game?

Damn it's like they releasing a new game almost...

And wassup with custom arena music for the PS3? They might as well throw that in there too

Originally Posted by Goldmember

So you still can't change mins in My Player mode? ...Isn't that one of the biggest complaint in this game?
Developers are saying that they only want 5 minutes because if you play longer than that, you'll get more points and too many people will bemaxed out at 99. Still stupid, cause they sim the rest of the league with 12 minute quarter stats, and you're stuck playing 5 min.

i hate when developers do this. they release an unfinished game and just patch it later its lazy imo. don't get me wrong i love 2k and patches are good butthey do this every year.

i was hoping they address the 5 minute quarters only in my player mode unless u have draft combine. since my guy is already in the nba wouldnt i have to startall over to have longer quarters?

I don't mess with that either. I can't play four five minute quarters in silence. I just play ranked games and practice. Sometimes blacktop.

Back
Top Bottom