NBA 2K10 Patch Details (Comes out On Nov/ 6)

Did they fix the autosave issue. That thing gets me heated the most. I don't wanna accidentally trade Lebron from my team for some bums and then have thegame save itself.

Just played a whole game with not one single slow up, or glitch. This is now the perfect Basketball game. No one should ever breathe "live" in thesame sentence as 2K from now on. Yeah I know they half-*&^#$ it when they released it. It wasn't as bad as people made it out to be then, it'sperfect now.

Good. Can't wait to go home so I can finally play a decent game.
pimp.gif

Also, speaking of picking up games... I was on at 8 am, searching for Ranked Games. It connected to them instantly. If it fails, it automatically tries torelocate a game. This update was amazing.

Maybe with this patch I can finally get out of the D-League again & back to the NBA. When I first started I played about 8 games in the D-League & gotsigned by the Lakers, after playing 25 games with the Lakers & having a B+ rating, I fouled out of a game & got sent back to the D-League. Now I'mrated a 61 averaging 25 pts a game with an A- rating & I'm not even starting. Can't even get called up after playing another 30 games & my teamwon the Championship in the previous year & I started every game.

Just started a game up & my overall ranking is moved up from 12000 last night to 61
eek.gif

But now I'm back to 13000
laugh.gif

still takes forever to get a team up game started.... i happy that the patch came out.... but we should never have to pay $60 for a game and ask for a patchthe same day...

Back
Top Bottom