NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

crag, all he did was score his points in the paint until i messaged him back and warned him. he then proceeded to shoot three's the rest of the game. hedid his fair share of lobbing himself and only did it in retaliation to him. check the steal category. all he did was steal from my center after a defensiverebound.

How does the PIP matter? He lobed it down the court so many times and half of those were open jumpers he took. So if im playing you in a tie game with 15 secsleft I lob it down for a open dunk ud be fine with that? Stop talking ive been in these leagues since they begun I dont play like that you moron.

if im lobbing it down court and shooting a jumper it will count as a fastbreak point. i was +4 in fastbreak points so how is that cheesing? you want it to beeven all the time? well that cant happen because then you wont have a winner nor a loser.

Guys i might have some bad news, my i turned on my 360 right now, and i got 3 red lights!!!!!!!!!
@+%! MEEEEEEEE
im gonna try to fix it

Originally Posted by Clockin Dollars

you trying to run one yankee?

Nah man, Im tryign to get this sorted out. I really wouldnt care about the win or loss, but the way he played really ticked me off. Who cares if I had two morePIP then him Crag? How does that justify him being able to lob it down like that? he made a 4 point game a 2 point game by lobing it down for a easy dunk. Ivebeen in these leagues since the start

theres no way to prove it one way or the other... so until more people call him out on it... leaving game as is ...sorrry

Cragmatic wrote:
The guy with the lakers did nothing but score in the paint until he got a nice lead... sooooo annoying

good game with the pistons and grizzlies

Can I not do that? I like to work the post. It's not like I'm running in circles with J Smith and trying to dunk all the time. If I'm doingsomething wrong just tell me. Also, you were leaving me wide open for 3s. I'm I supposed to turn them down? I think the 3ball slider is too high becausewe hit like 19 combined.

game anyone
nerd.gif

knicks btw

It felt like you were scoring in the paint the whole beginning of the game, so i had to go run a zone to try to keep you out of the paint, which yeah you wereopen for 3's.. I'm not mad about that.. just felt like you kept feeding it to your bigs.

I don't think the 3 ball slider is 2 high.. I miss ALL the time when i'm WIDE open
laugh.gif

Game anyone? I'm gonna attempt to get my first win ha ah

Cragmatic wrote:
It felt like you were scoring in the paint the whole beginning of the game, so i had to go run a zone to try to keep you out of the paint, which yeah you were open for 3's.. I'm not mad about that.. just felt like you kept feeding it to your bigs.

I don't think the 3 ball slider is 2 high.. I miss ALL the time when i'm WIDE open
laugh.gif

Game anyone? I'm gonna attempt to get my first win ha ah
lol, that's what I like doing. Start inside then go outside.

Also, for the second time in as many nights, my game with the thunder had an error 1 minute in
indifferent.gif
. Please reset again thanks.

Back
Top Bottom