NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

ATTN MODS:

I think we have to give an introductory lesson to all the new comers into this league.
Lobbing the ball (Cherry Picking) off a missed shot before the defense sets is not a part of this SIM league.

2 FB points compared to 20 FB points... REALLY?

mad.gif

EDIT:
What's good with the shooting sliders. Those things are way offffff....

Im wacthing the game right now. Again it really doesn't matter about the win or loss cause its the first league so you can keep it. Im jus saying not toEVER lob it down court in the game. Just dont lob it down court for a quick dunk which is what you did a few times and at a crucial point in the game. thatsall.

Originally Posted by Olvera23

ATTN MODS:

I think we have to give an introductory lesson to all the new comers into this league.
Lobbing the ball (Cherry Picking) off a missed shot before the defense sets is not a part of this SIM league.

Why would you say that now after Crag reset the game? You're just saying this after he reset the game so you look like you weren't complaining afteryou were crying to erase it. Get on after my game let's play again.

Hey guys, I won't be able to get in games from now until either Sunday or Monday. I'm heading out to Anaheim but you guys already know that I get in alot of games quick.

Ok everyone.. only lob it down court on either

A. A steal
B. a blocked shot

on a missed shot is cheesing and not sim

with that being said, game anyone?

Originally Posted by kicksrule

Why would you say that now after Crag reset the game? You're just saying this after he reset the game so you look like you weren't complaining after you were crying to erase it. Get on after my game let's play again.
I was heated at first I guess thats why I said reset but I just kept saying you shouldnt lob it down and I said I normally wouldnt care its thefirst league anyway. But maybe after the yankee game if not then maybe later tonight.

Yes good game. Just one thing though, it's almost impossible to stop you from scoring when you pass it up court when the defense is not set up yet. Justtone that down and you're good. Read what Crag just posted right now.

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Yes good game. Just one thing though, it's almost impossible to stop you from scoring when you pass it up court when the defense is not set up yet. Just tone that down and you're good. Read what Crag just posted right now.

What you mean....fastbreaks?? because i for sure wasn't lobbing the ball. matter fact i pulled back a couple of times

Yeah what Ritch said... only fast break on steals and blocked shots... don't be doing it on missed shots all the time

He didn't do it every time but here is an example. When you would get a rebound you passed it up to Barbosa or Moon for the easy score in the paint

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

He didn't do it every time but here is an example. When you would get a rebound you passed it up to Barbosa or Moon for the easy score in the paint

ok my bad...i watch that from now on

seriously eff this game....

I can't make any jump shtos to save my life

Granger is WHACK

I feel like i get so unlucky...

who wants an easy win?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

seriously eff this game....

I can't make any jump shtos to save my life

Granger is WHACK

I feel like i get so unlucky...

who wants an easy win?

you was lighting me up at first. but if it wasnt for Durant I would have loss. nobody else was hitting

Crag or any other mod, can you reset the game against the Lakers and the Thunder? It disconnected again, this time right when the first quarter started. Thanks

wow... what a game... I wasn't even gonna be mad if I lost cuz I was pissing it away at the end

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

wow... what a game... I wasn't even gonna be mad if I lost cuz I was pissing it away at the end

fuuuuuuuuuuu gg man. i couldnt get a good shot at the end so i had to force it with Durant. you got off to a big lead to start...thats where i messed up

26 with granger
smh.gif
knew you were lying, saying you couldn't shoot with him.the grizz fell for the trap

Back
Top Bottom