NBA 2k10 Xbox 360 League (1 Replacement team needed!)

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

laugh.gif
Alright thanks man, hopefully this league doesn't turn out as miserably as the madden one did
sick.gif
laugh.gif

And yeah tuesday sounds good.

2k leagues are always successful

And Retro.. no worries.. I already got another girl in the works
grin.gif
(The last league was like the 10th in the making)

Thats why I haven't made the league... too busy talking to her
roll.gif

But tomorrow hopefully before work it'll be made, if not after

Retro, Mamba, and Certified will be mods

can i get my invite??? i played in the last league and jretro, untroubledyouth etc can vouch for me. i want in. Ill take the clippers

Just tried to create the league real quick.. and it keeps saying failed... i'll try again later today

I cant find any other thread to ask this question but i turned on the xbox and there was a red light around the power button. I heard of this happening beforebut how do i fix it?

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I cant find any other thread to ask this question but i turned on the xbox and there was a red light around the power button. I heard of this happening before but how do i fix it?

Call microsoft and then they'll give you directions on how to send it in and get the xbox fixed.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by solematic j21

I cant find any other thread to ask this question but i turned on the xbox and there was a red light around the power button. I heard of this happening before but how do i fix it?

Call microsoft and then they'll give you directions on how to send it in and get the xbox fixed.

Has this ever happen to anyone though? I heard something about a red light before and its bad news as far as i know. My only option is to call and give it in?

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

dont forget to PM me the info Crag
smile.gif

what you think your special? just cause you did it last time you don't have to pm me :tongue: ..
i'll send it now

laugh.gif
at the predictable names and passwords.

I have no info but im willing to bet i could get myself in there right now if i had the game with out PM'ing craig.

il edit it now so im not lettin randoms in ur league Craig haha

nvm u have to cause u quoted me. oops

Back
Top Bottom