NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

i really don't care what anybody says, offline NBA 2K10 is the best basketball simulation i've ever played. yea it has its flaws but there were a lot of bright spots in that game.

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

From a basketball standpoint, NBA Live was a better and more realistic representation than NBA 2K. I know that will not be a popular answer because many people LOVE 2K and didn't even play Live 10.

2K has so many animations and the presentation is unmatched. PLayer differentiation and the LITTLE things make it an overall better product. But basketball wise, I would rather play NBA Live 10.

So realistically Dwight Howard runs on fast breaks and goes between his legs!? *#!%! please

butI had no idea 2K got ESPN again!!!!! Feelin like 2K3 forreal. I'm hype now forreal

nba elite this year has abc and espn.

raptors29 wrote:
They knew they had to ditch that IsoMotion. It started off being good, but now it was just a disaster.

Same I got sick of it.

I hate that they are adding animations of teams getting off the bus because it is completely unnecessary.

I hope they add:
-out of bounds alley-oops
-better out of bounds plays.  compared to normal play, they suck.
-better intentionally fouling like if a man blows by you, you can just throw an arm at him.

Originally Posted by E3LAL

I hope they add:
-better out of bounds plays.  compared to normal play, they suck

They have them both already......

rck2sactown wrote:
E3LAL wrote:
I hope they add:
-better out of bounds plays.  compared to normal play, they suck

They have them both already......
I know they have out of bounds plays, but they are not as crisp as normal plays.  They are super slow to develop, at least with the lakers.

The real main thing I feel they need to fix is the computers defense in the paint...

Its too easy to score in the paint...

i hope the my player in this is fixed.

also, anyone know how to remove the number of teams down to six teams in season mode in NBA 2k10? i've been trying to figure out forever 
mad.gif

I just hope you will be able to use your my player from 2k10 on 2k11. I didn't play 200+ games for no reason.

Originally Posted by Drama23

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I never bought NBA 2k10. I wish they would bring back the same engine used for NBA 2k8.

This.
if 2k8 is the one w. CP3 on it then YESSSSSSS that was the best one imo

i thought i was the only one... 
frown.gif
  2k8 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These men speak the truth. 2k8 was the most
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by Drama23

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I never bought NBA 2k10. I wish they would bring back the same engine used for NBA 2k8.

This.
if 2k8 is the one w. CP3 on it then YESSSSSSS that was the best one imo

i thought i was the only one... 
frown.gif
  2k8 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
These men speak the truth. 2k8 was the most
pimp.gif

nope, 2k8 required no skill. anybody can throw up an alley-oop anywhere in the halfcourt.

2k9 had some minor glitches but, the online was more on-point than 2k10.

They better fix the ONLINE #%@. Lost about 30 games due to people quitting in the 4th quarter, or AFTER they lost the game. Their servers (and details like jerseys) need a ton of work before I hand them more cash.

I dont know how I feel about the loss of isomotion. Im not one that was all that great at with it but it really made you push the right buttons to get the move you want thus seperated skilled players from lucky ones.

Now you might be able to mash on buttons and school people all day.

I dont know how I feel about the loss of isomotion. Im not one that was all that great at it but it really made you push the right buttons to get the move you want thus seperated skilled players from lucky ones.

Now you might be able to mash on buttons and school people all day.

Back
Top Bottom