NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

The revamped presentation with players getting off team buses etc. is so unnecessary.

Madden can get away with it because games are played once a week, whereas NBA teams play 3 or 4 games a week.

I'm interested in seeing what 2k does now that they removed Isomotion.

I hope the added manual post-up back to game, that automatic post-up was no bueno.

sounds dope, it will be copped..im too good right now in my Association with the Thunder...i play on hall of fame of course...my record is 62-16 at the moment, won 22 games in a row
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

sounds dope, it will be copped..im too good right now in my Association with the Thunder...i play on hall of fame of course...my record is 62-16 at the moment, won 22 games in a row
pimp.gif

This is because if you know how to play with Durant then you can beat anyone. He hit's floaters, hook shoots, almost all his layups, can dunk on mad ppl and shoots from anywhere. I rather have him than LeBron when I play.

Wonder how they going to replace the isomotion
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by nycknicks105

I never bought NBA 2k10. I wish they would bring back the same engine used for NBA 2k8.

i honestly want a fresh new game

IMO, they have been using 2k7 (never bought 2k6) and just building on that, making updated revisions with new animations, id like a new game start from scratch

or at least stable servers

ONE BIG PROBLEM i hope they address that NBA live has done pretty well is the transition from dribbling to a jump shot, i feel that as if its 2 separate animations being forced on each other instead of one fluid motion as it should be

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I never bought NBA 2k10. I wish they would bring back the same engine used for NBA 2k8.

This.
if 2k8 is the one w. CP3 on it then YESSSSSSS that was the best one imo

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

This.
if 2k8 is the one w. CP3 on it then YESSSSSSS that was the best one imo

i thought i was the only one... 
frown.gif
  2k8 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

It's easier getting to the basket WITHOUT Isomotion anyway...I stopped using that altogether after I while..I just use crossover and the other moves when it's needed.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

ABC and ESPN presentation >

Full player control, no animations >

laugh.gif
NBA Liv....uh Elite will forever suck. 

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

ABC and ESPN presentation >

Full player control, no animations >

laugh.gif
NBA Liv....uh Elite will forever suck. 

I haven't bought a NBA Live game in 5 years so what's your point ?

NBA 2K10 is the only game i have snapped in half in my whole life cause it sucked so much balls

like i said in my previous post controlling your player > your player doing stuff on it's own

we will see when the games are released.

Originally Posted by PharelFor3

I hate Iso motion so much. too damn complicated to do damn spin move.

laugh.gif
 i like iso.... because i try to make people guard me 1 on 1.  instead of having their computer guard me  and they put the defense on deny ball.... change your controller up to do the spin move....

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

I hate isomotion its hard enough to go in the right direction let alone pull off a crossover with the same stick

You rocking my avy nicely
mad.gif

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Originally Posted by JrockNIKErock

pimp.gif

This is because if you know how to play with Durant then you can beat anyone. He hit's floaters, hook shoots, almost all his layups, can dunk on mad ppl and shoots from anywhere. I rather have him than LeBron when I play.

Wonder how they going to replace the isomotion
nerd.gif
yeah your right for the most part, but its also just getting use to the team your playing with. once you learn everyone's shot, build some "lane cut chemistry", the game is pretty much yours. 2k made it to easy to get into the paint or score inside but lane cuts in the game. Hall of Fame Difficulty is complete BS shots most of the time to smh. but anyways i got 2 games left in the season...bouta end my season on a 25 game winning streak! ...west brook averages 18 ppg 2rpg 12.5 apg on 2. tpg's a game
pimp.gif

From a basketball standpoint, NBA Live was a better and more realistic representation than NBA 2K. I know that will not be a popular answer because many people LOVE 2K and didn't even play Live 10.

2K has so many animations and the presentation is unmatched. PLayer differentiation and the LITTLE things make it an overall better product. But basketball wise, I would rather play NBA Live 10.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

From a basketball standpoint, NBA Live was a better and more realistic representation than NBA 2K. I know that will not be a popular answer because many people LOVE 2K and didn't even play Live 10.

2K has so many animations and the presentation is unmatched. PLayer differentiation and the LITTLE things make it an overall better product. But basketball wise, I would rather play NBA Live 10.

So realistically Dwight Howard runs on fast breaks and goes between his legs!? *#!%! please

butI had no idea 2K got ESPN again!!!!! Feelin like 2K3 forreal. I'm hype now forreal

Back
Top Bottom