NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Was on the Magic, but requested a trade cause of all the ball hogs, got traded to the Rockets and its even worse there
laugh.gif
gonna request another trade

DAMN

I just got 3933 skill points after a game in My Player and i failed 2 of the 3 objectives too
eek.gif

22Pts 5Reb 6 Asts and 5stl, smashed the Thunder

is the game hard to find in stores?  i was going to order online using the toys r us buy 2 get 1 free deal but it's not even on the website.  i'm going to drive around today to the stores and see if i can buy it.

No surprise really. The critical acclaim and the lack of direct competition due to the EA Elite delay combine for booming sales. I don't think they expected EA to pull out completely so they most likely under shipped to certain stores.

Going to dedicate some time to set up authentic custom music.

oh and
eek.gif
@ 144 views on my Pippen dunk video lol
http://community.2ksports...ewer.cfm?mediaid=2662581

just went for 50 on golden state in a key game..it was my first time getting 40 and 50 pts....we took a L on a last second 3 by ellis who went for 35....its like once i got to 50 my team froze me out.
everybody all of sudden got the green light to shot it wit 17 seconds still left on the 24. oh yeah we were up by double for most of the game...i did get a sports illustarted cover though and 7k+ skill pts.

They also don't have Lance Stephenson but have Andy Rautins? 2Ks rosters are horrible. EA had them beat in that department as well.

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

They also don't have Lance Stephenson but have Andy Rautins? 2Ks rosters are horrible. EA had them beat in that department as well.

nah son you goota wait for the roster updates like i said earlier the bulls are missing 3-5 players the update will fix it all

thanks for the help guys.  i went to the nearest toys r us store near me and they had 2 or 3 copies left.  i lucked out.

Crap, my myplayer didnt save. Smh at myself. gotta start over, just got my jordan brand contract too

Explanation of Dunk Packages:
https://docs.google.com/document/edit?id=1Jt3CIcOIXsCG5bfAmOi3iTws41CM4WZCeVU9aoJ3hYE&hl=en

Ok. I am finished the dunk packages for players currently on an NBA Roster.

There is a Key for the Abbreviations for the Specialty Dunks. If you have ANY questions/concerns, feel free to make suggestions. I will explain why I gave a certain player which dunk package if you are curious.

General thoughts:
1. Big stiffs or anyone very unathletic that is 6'7 or above will probably get Yao. It is a simple one handed, two footed package.

2. Layups: If it is a big man or a small unathletic player, I gave him Rookie Big.

3. A few players have NONE under package but have a few specialty dunks. I did think because I couldn't find anything suitable for them.

4. Josh Smith is still a work in progress. The hardest person to assign a package to in this game. If you have any suggestions, let me know and I will test.

5. I did not give Duncan his own package because I feel it is too athletic for him.

6. Kobe is another person that I struggled with. Rimgrzer or Kobe should fit him. His package has a lot of signature but a lot of it is too athletic for him.

7. I didn't give Westbrook the Rose package because there is a swinging reverse that Rose has that is not suitable for Westbrook. I opted to give Westbrook Athletic Guard and a few tomahawk specialty dunks. It looks fine on him. (No Romo)

8. Don't be alarmed if you see a few little guards with Athletic Big. I did this because those players sometimes jump off of two feet when dunking. Athletic Big is the most suitable package for those players. It looks fine even for players that size, don't worry.

I will be adding dunk/layup edits for classic teams, free agents, D-Leaguers, and Draft Classes in the coming days/weeks. Be patient.

https://spreadsheets.goog...FR6cXFsWFk1MHc&hl=en

Originally Posted by sladewilson

No bounce passes?

yea at least not on command, i've done it randomly on a few occasions
and does this happen to anybody else in my player, where you're in a game, you're doing swagtacular, and your team is up, but they pull you for the last min of the game, and once that sim is over, you guys just lost ?

i HATE when that happens, also once the score jumped from the 50s, to the 90s in a span of a 1 min sim...
indifferent.gif

they need to patch myplayer badly....if im shooting 65%+ from the field and have 25+ why would my team stop passing to me and start jacking stupid shots when we are down....also when we are down can we play with a sense of urgence, all game long my team shooting at the top of the shot clock but in the last two mins. of a losing game we dribbling like hot sauce...cut it out....lets pass the ball a lil bit more guys, this one pass offense every time down isnt going to work

Originally Posted by FEETure

they need to patch myplayer badly....if im shooting 65%+ from the field and have 25+ why would my team stop passing to me and start jacking stupid shots when we are down....also when we are down can we play with a sense of urgence, all game long my team shooting at the top of the shot clock but in the last two mins. of a losing game we dribbling like hot sauce...cut it out....lets pass the ball a lil bit more guys, this one pass offense every time down isnt going to work

CAll for the ball , you can also tell your team mates when to shoot

Originally Posted by CasperJr

Originally Posted by windycity7

Originally Posted by Food4Thgt

Originally Posted by KingjamesJP84

online playing is too laggy . Plus people abuse the instant replay feature to force rage quit
ps3 online is smooth...

yep
when ever you can connect to somebody that is
30t6p3b.gif

yeah try me in about an hour casper im heading home now...... you better not try & grab the red & blk before i do

Mj build a legend is OD. First game I dropped 45. The second 40. Mj is no rookie. Of course I know this is true to the course of things, mj spazzed soon as he came in the league. I can't imagine we lose any games actually. Dropped 40 on the Celtics, we won by 20...the arrival lol body'd ray allen. who can stop us now? I got the knicks BTW.

It play just like myplayer..but they're way more charitable with points in regards to mike. I got A+ in both games. Even the negative $#+ commentators be on Jordan package.

On PS3, how to do call for the ball and how do you set screens (in MyPlayer mode)? I read in the manual you press L1 but everytime I do that someone sets a screen for me.

Back
Top Bottom